Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

T

tony soprano

He had a typo it's
$CaitlinAshley97$

She offered me pretty much everything for 150. Anal, rough, etc. I didn't even ask, she offered. Then stopped responding. When I asked what happened she blocked me. I see her on my lurking account.
She offered all. Including all bare and cip. Bragged how clean she was. Did seem sweet. Based on description not sure I can stoop that low. LOL.

XxAKBarbieexx

she’s been on a while. I fucked her a few years ago

It wasn’t that great if I didn’t continue. She had some sort of skin tag by her taint

anyway she offered bbfs $350 for anyone who wants. Just tell her your fixed

Anyone ever get with that xxcarmenfloodgirl?

her sister was on seeking. Was hoping to get her too and compare the skills.

her sister is much hotter though

she’s not too bright using basically her real name ‍♂️

XxAKBarbieexx

It wasn’t that great if I didn’t continue. She had some sort of skin tag by her taint

Crazy why would you lie about being fixed? What if you really knock the chic up or something

XxAKBarbieexx

Unable to locate

XxAKBarbieexx

Whats the sisters SA name

$$sweetnspicynyx$$ wants 500. all cover. Passed.
$$travellerladiesx2$$ 2 girls. They wanted 350 each. Down to 300. They don't host. only 3sums i guess. Plains looking. Passed.
$$PrettyasZ$$ Scam. Says she's in NYC visiting family, and needs to pay her phone bill and will meet tomorrow FOR SURE.
$$lovetopartyyy$$ asks for 700. BBFS no cip. Worth the price imo. Nice and soft. Good looking and great pussy. Any comments on her?
$$alicenyc96$$ any intel on her?

Any intel on LovelyCasey1 or groovygurlyyy? Thanks
groovy is a pure game player. Forever back and forth messages, and tries to get you to send her money before meeting to buy food? At least that was my experience. Also If you look closely at the one closeup pic, the one corner of her mouth looks swollen. Like she got knocked the fuck out at some point. Can't tell though.

$$casey mariexx$$

Saw her this summer. She asked $2k per month meeting once a week. Told her college girls ask 100 for head and 200 for sex. She said she is classier and super tight, that I would love it. Negotiated down to $350 for a meet because she could host and I figured that's better than a motel.

In messages I discuss daty, finishing on face or tits, kissing, etc. She said we can discuss details in person but did not say no.

She hosts in a gated community.
The apt smells likes cats but the bedroom is clean.
Mid 30s not 28 as advertised (27 when I saw her).
Below average face.
Nice body when dressed.
Bed is on floor, room is too dim.
Undressed, ok body for 30s.
Big breasts hang very low. Would've been nice 10 years ago.
Talks way too much before starting. 30 minutes after I'm naked and gave allowance.

Said we have to discuss some things. No daty, no kissing, covered head, no cumming on tits, total germaphobe. Had I known before I gave her the money and got naked I would have left. She kept saying she was super tight and it will be amazing because she is good at what she does. I will have no complaints.

Covered oral was uninspired. She was not tight and it's not because I have a small pecker, not loose but def not tight. Rides me for a bit, bend her over for a bit, finish on top. She never fully took everything off. Gives wipes for clean up. Doesn't like people using her bathroom.

Not worth the price of admission, would give her 200 max and only because she hosts. Messaged me after to say she had a great time and I was such a nice guy. Willing to take 300 but no less because she is only SB in area.
Not much has changed, lol!
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/casey-631-478-7313.53526/#post-1144898
My review is post #11.
Same girl.

V

Just saw NicoleeexoOx. 80, BBJ. Decent. Met at her place. Started with small talk as she opened the door and walked me into to her bedroom; she rents a room in Centereach. From there she locked her door and got onto her knees and reached for my pants; zipped and grabbed mister roger with her tongue and went to town. Just the right amount of suction and back and forth with tongue. Draining me completely. Decent priced. Offered 200 FS extra but declined.

Just saw NicoleeexoOx. 80, BBJ. Decent. Met at her place. Started with small talk as she opened the door and walked me into to her bedroom; she rents a room in Centereach. From there she locked her door and got onto her knees and reached for my pants; zipped and grabbed mister roger with her tongue and went to town. Just the right amount of suction and back and forth with tongue. Draining me completely. Decent priced. Offered 200 FS extra but declined.
She has not been active on site in 8 months !!

groovy is a pure game player. Forever back and forth messages, and tries to get you to send her money before meeting to buy food? At least that was my experience. Also If you look closely at the one closeup pic, the one corner of her mouth looks swollen. Like she got knocked the fuck out at some point. Can't tell though.
Thanks!

many intel on Breebabyxxz?