Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So, today, i was called a loser by one of these whores. We disagreed on what she thought me putting my penis in her vagina was worth. So, she called me a "loser that has to pay for sex", and then blocked me. My response was, i don't have to pay for sex, i choose to, it keeps my life very simple, and if I'm a loser, that has to pay for sex, then what's the hole, that's had hundreds of penises in it before me, for money, and for free? That hole, is 10x worse than me! 100x! And that's the problem with these whores, they don't realize that they're 10 rungs down the ladder, before I'm even talked about.
Stupid whores.

So, today, i was called a loser by one of these whores. We disagreed on what she thought me putting my penis in her vagina was worth. So, she called me a "loser that has to pay for sex", and then blocked me. My response was, i don't have to pay for sex, i choose to, it keeps my life very simple, and if I'm a loser, that has to pay for sex, then what's the hole, that's had hundreds of penises in it before me, for money, and for free? That hole, is 10x worse than me! 100x! And that's the problem with these whores, they don't realize that they're 10 rungs down the ladder, before I'm even talked about.
Stupid whores.
Ha. Just watch out the report feature or SA will ban your account. Just have faith that consumer buying decisions are better when you are more informed about the market.

You'll have to provide me with some sort of proof for this. Somewhere in the TOS, or guidelines, or bylaws, that i can be banned for being rude. I'm rude as fuck to these whores, especially offline, and i haven't been banned yet.
I was banned years ago for speaking to them like hookers, but that was on the site, and they were watching.
Doesn't matter anyway. Blessedly, my membership expires in a day or 2, and i won't be back. The site, the clueless whores, and more so, the clueless daddies, have really fucked up a good thing from a few years ago.

You'll have to provide me with some sort of proof for this. Somewhere in the TOS, or guidelines, or bylaws, that i can be banned for being rude. I'm rude as fuck to these whores, especially offline, and i haven't been banned yet.
I was banned years ago for speaking to them like hookers, but that was on the site, and they were watching.
Doesn't matter anyway. Blessedly, my membership expires in a day or 2, and i won't be back. The site, the clueless whores, and more so, the clueless daddies, have really fucked up a good thing from a few years ago.
I had a bird recently report me for being rude (terms of use) and she uploaded our texts which resulted in a day temp ban but argued against it and won. Another one who is a semi pro also went on the stupid bandwagon and reported me for threats. SA takes takes the accusations as credence and doesn’t research. I was like the heck— and replied and won. I closed that account with 6 days left to the sub and now just use my secondary account. Have a nice rotation with normalized pricing and far less entitlement birds. Might try tinder for a bit until I find a better discount.

If you Google search "normal sugar baby allowance", it takes you right to a link that says the average amount a sugar baby should get, per month, is 3000 bucks. Guess where that info comes from? The site the women are advertising on. That's right. Talk about screwing the pooch, those sons of bitches...

If you Google search "normal sugar baby allowance", it takes you right to a link that says the average amount a sugar baby should get, per month, is 3000 bucks. Guess where that info comes from? The site the women are advertising on. That's right. Talk about screwing the pooch, those sons of bitches...
Apropos to your discovery: Famous investor Warren Buffett advice "Don't ask the barber whether you need a haircut"

Susan_06
Elmhurst. She just contacted me. She started at 500 ppm, within 30 seconds i had her down to 200, raw, anal, you name it. Nude pics, blah blah blah. She's primed if anyone is interested in paying that much. I had a date last night thru SA. 60 bucks raw fuck. No weed this time. 200? LOL!