Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Took the plunge and saw BabyTam7, a tiny WOC. She has some type of issues with her legs, like she had Cerebral Palsy or something as a kid. Walks with a limp... other than that, great tits, tiny ass, and tight pussy! She gives GREAT HEAD and absolutely loves it. She is a fun girl, and likes the action. Saw her at a motel in Lindenhurst and the price was reasonable. Not everyone's cup of tea, but a fun time.
What was the damage with this one??

If anyone is interested in a cute semipro try $LIhoney88$. Exchanged#s setup was fairly easy she was able to host and had a spot by MacArthur airport so that saved me about and extra 60$. She is the girl in the pics, pretty face nice body not skinny or fat, nice big natural boobs and a ass to grab almost a pawg. Service was ok, she did give nice eye contact while shebwas riding me lol and then had to get some good back shots. Everything covered, was a bit mechanical but not too much cause we did converse and vibed pretty well. Cant say exactly what the damage was because obvious reasons but it was less then 200 and more then 140. Enjoy!

If anyone is interested in a cute semipro try $LIhoney88$. Exchanged#s setup was fairly easy she was able to host and had a spot by MacArthur airport so that saved me about and extra 60$. She is the girl in the pics, pretty face nice body not skinny or fat, nice big natural boobs and a ass to grab almost a pawg. Service was ok, she did give nice eye contact while shebwas riding me lol and then had to get some good back shots. Everything covered, was a bit mechanical but not too much cause we did converse and vibed pretty well. Cant say exactly what the damage was because obvious reasons but it was less then 200 and more then 140. Enjoy!
Shes curvy but pretty cute. Well priced for the market. Nice find.

I was talking to this one and she asked for 400 per meet. Sometimes you're not everyone's cup of tea.

Step 1. Be attractive
Step 2 don't be unattractive

She sounds cute and friendly, at least as far as one can tell via txt. But quoted me 400, 300 if it were brief (I said under an hour). Everything covered, including oral, and she doesn't host. Maybe one of you guys is a better negotiator, I didn't bother and ended the discussion politely in case I need to get back in touch with her someday!!

She sounds cute and friendly, at least as far as one can tell via txt. But quoted me 400, 300 if it were brief (I said under an hour). Everything covered, including oral, and she doesn't host. Maybe one of you guys is a better negotiator, I didn't bother and ended the discussion politely in case I need to get back in touch with her someday!!
Damm i feel pretty proud of my self then lol

$$Marlana21$$ asked 300, 3 pop. Saw this one again. Picked her up near a camp grounds and found a spot. Her idea! On the way there — she changed shirts and almost like clockwork she went into road head and got junior very happy. We parked and got out and found a spot; she dropped to her knees and deeply appreciated roger. Allowed a go pro to profile for collection. From there went into doggie and then to DATY and finished with a BBJ again, CIM.

She’s 22, 5’7, 125, 32B, clean, tight, studied Out of state, finished and now started a new degree. Third time seeing her. Required car-dates first before being comfortable before hosting or stays. Allowance discussion occurred after first date— very haphazardly Second date didn’t require anything besides booze and was bare. Third time required glove but went fine (as reviewed above). Above market but worth it, would repeat. She said she is also seeing a guy out in Freeport that was bad at sex. Hoping for a repeat of second time but can’t get too greedy.

$$Marlana21$$ asked 300, 3 pop. Saw this one again. Picked her up near a camp grounds and found a spot. Her idea! On the way there — she changed shirts and almost like clockwork she went into road head and got junior very happy. We parked and got out and found a spot; she dropped to her knees and deeply appreciated roger. Allowed a go pro to profile for collection. From there went into doggie and then to DATY and finished with a BBJ again, CIM.

She’s 22, 5’7, 125, 32B, clean, tight, studied Out of state, finished and now started a new degree. Third time seeing her. Required car-dates first before being comfortable before hosting or stays. Allowance discussion occurred after first date— very haphazardly Second date didn’t require anything besides booze and was bare. Third time required glove but went fine (as reviewed above). Above market but worth it, would repeat. She said she is also seeing a guy out in Freeport that was bad at sex. Hoping for a repeat of second time but can’t get too greedy.
Where are there campgrounds on the island?