Barclays New Latinas 631-987-9425 Reviews & Discussion

Also to make it a little easier when you call copy and paste my response that you are verified to a text to me,give it a few then call. Please do not attempt to use someone else's verification as their numbers are programmed under their UG handle name. Thank you guys i will update the schedule tomorrow..

The ricker your verified

honestly I am glad you mentioned that many are asking to be verified only a few of those have actually made appoints and come. I would appreciate it if you ask to be verified that you have an intention of coming reasonably soon thank you...
Do certain ladies work on certain day? Also, how far in advance should an appointment be made (assuming verification has been completed)?

9 days
Close to a dozen new guys verified (that we can see posted). So you can at least quadruple that. Yet....
NOT a Single Review Yet????

Odd

Do I gotta do everything around here?

** Note I would appreciate letting this post stand. Not quite sure why others were deleted. 1 maybe, but 3 ??
I would like to think I'm contributing just a bit of comic relief, and food for thought here & there.

9 days
Close to a dozen new guys verified (that we can see posted). So you can at least quadruple that. Yet....
NOT a Single Review Yet????

Odd

Do I gotta do everything around here?

** Note I would appreciate letting this post stand. Not quite sure why others were deleted. 1 maybe, but 3 ??
I would like to think I'm contributing just a bit of comic relief, and food for thought here & there.
I don't why that is,feel free to review. I said this yesterday if you want to be verified please have the intention of making an appointment relatively soon after thank you...

I would like to check this place out. I haven’t been outside much since lockdown need an oil change and a tune up my engines a little rusty and outdated any Milfs at this spot worth checking out any recommendations from my fellow mongers. I think I remember Kathy from another spot light skinned Puerto Rican super cute same girl or do I have her mixed up with another Kathy? That girl knew how to give a great bbj if it’s the same one just saying!

I would like to check this place out. I haven’t been outside much since lockdown need an oil change and a tune up my engines a little rusty and outdated any Milfs at this spot worth checking out any recommendations from my fellow mongers. I think I remember Kathy from another spot light skinned Puerto Rican super cute same girl or do I have her mixed up with another Kathy? That girl knew how to give a great bbj if it’s the same one just saying!
The Kathy from these spots is Venezuelan. I would categorize her as "Gorgeous" not "Cute"..(God I miss her)
If Liliana (from last weeks schedule 08/19) is whom I think she is ...DEFINITElY a MILF.
Hence my deleted post suggesting that the "Barclay Latinas" be a bit more accurate with stating the approximate ages of the ladies.
If her she was a pretty good time though.(Before anyone Jumps my shit...I didn't / wont review, because it was 9 months ago & a repeat well over a month ago) Before this house was advertising.

The Kathy from these spots is Venezuelan. I would categorize her as "Gorgeous" not "Cute"..(God I miss her)
If Liliana (from last weeks schedule 08/19) is whom I think she is ...DEFINITElY a MILF.
Hence my deleted post suggesting that the "Barclay Latinas" be a bit more accurate with stating the approximate ages of the ladies.
If her she was a pretty good time though.(Before anyone Jumps my shit...I didn't / wont review, because it was 9 months ago & a repeat well over a month ago) Before this house was advertising.
Is she light skinned or dark skinned I’m thinking this is the same lady though I always assumed she was Puerto Rican for some reason. Pretty Milfs work maybe they will send pics to certain trusted members in due time after visiting a few times and becoming a regular patron?

It was not the lilanna you were thinking of..You can get a picture if you are a member and request one...

You are verified Mongercode call anytime for an appointment copy and paste my verification response in a text then call thank you