Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Review on $$lovemochi$$

We were speaking for sometime and I asked her to let me know if she hosts. Guess what? She texted me back after few days that she is hosting in a hotel and ‘want to fuck tonight.’

I called her when I parked my car in hotel’s lot and she said her room number. Went up, she opened the door, and WOW it was a surprise, she was naked! Greeted me with a soft kiss on my lips. We started to talk and she asked me about the cash and I gave her and she was counting (this is the only part I didn’t like) but it’s okay maybe she had bad experience before or something.

We started kissing and she is a good kisser! Nice DFK and she goes down for an amazing sloppy BBJ! She is really good! Also, she knows how to use her tongue lol! After long BBJ session, I started to suck her boobs although I think big tit lovers will not like it as her boobs are not big. Anyways, she’s ready and super wet and went on top of me (BBFS), although she is not good in riding and I had to work to make it better LOL! Changed position to doggy style and was hitting from behind for a while and ended in missionnary position. Came on her tits!

Cleaned myself and she was talking about her interests and some personal chit chats. Overall great experience and will definitely repeat if she hosts again nearby. Donation was below 200!

She was clean and smells very good. I would definitely repeat again and her BBJ was one of the best. I don’t know if she is on SA anymore as I don’t see her profile.
You honestly think her bbj is the best lol?? She goes and off sa, she has enough clients to stay off for a while, shes been hosting and a hotel that her school is fronting the bill for at least that's what she said also, she might as well take an ad out here lol.

You honestly think her bbj is the best lol?? She goes and off sa, she has enough clients to stay off for a while, shes been hosting and a hotel that her school is fronting the bill for at least that's what she said also, she might as well take an ad out here lol.
She works graveyard nearby and her work union And association only fronted hotel for a week. Mostly donations pay room. She was too big for me. Very Big girl for an Asian. Late 30s. Not well maintained near stomping stomach; too many sugar based diets. She did the whole coming out the shower routine. Did not partake.

She works graveyard nearby and her work union And association only fronted hotel for a week. Mostly donations pay room. She was too big for me. Very Big girl for an Asian. Late 30s. Not well maintained near stomping stomach; too many sugar based diets. She did the whole coming out the shower routine. Did not partake.
She def not in her late 30s. Like early to mid 20s.

$cleoamore09$ in Jersey City - hostess out of work. Asking for 500 ppm. She cannot host. I gladly passed but throwing it out there if anybody cares.
I did her for 300, abt 2 hrs. No DFK, no BJ. No FIV. I shouldve discussed her limits by phone or at the parking lot meet before getting the room. 1 pop CFS. 2nd pop jerk off on tits. Daylight encounter, about 4pm to 7pm, at Holland Hotel. I walked from PATH Newport. She does pick up on voice but heavy accent. Turkish, 5 1. 100-110 lbs, huge bolt ons. Tiny pussy. Tiny waist and ass. Heavy weed girl. 1 or 2 tats. Feels like a retired stripper or working girl from europe. Acted mad sketchy at Holland and wouldn't check in with me and wouldnt pretend like we BF/GF to hotel clerk, saying "people in JC might see her". They may know her :-( She came through side door of hotel when I gave her room number. No car AFAIK, she said she walked from "Grove Street". The Burger King and Holland Hotel make a really good food meet and maybe fuck location if a monger is carless for NJ girls. Fountain Motel on 495 is crazy easy to get to from PABT by NJT Bus but no walkable food places near by IMO. Maybe the MCD on JFK, but not really IMO.

LOL! Not ‘the best’ but one of the good ones. It’s subjective I know but I was satisfied what I got. She obliged what I have asked her to do and she did it great!
she is 34, 35 by my observations. Either way, 5’8, 36C, 150, wanted 160 for massage, release. Hope you had better service.
I agree with Gold69, I think she is in her 20s, I don’t think she is over 30s.36C? No way! Lol

Any intel on lilahhh?
I actually connected with this one yesterday after I wrote my other post. We chatted for a bit and decided to meet after much negotiating and talking about services. She is very open about everything and gives off a major pro vibe by the way she talks, meets, and provides services, as well as the way she fake moans and talks a little dirty in an attempt to quicken the deed (in an obvious way). Also, she does not quite perform the services that she says she will. However, this girl is absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Pics are definitely her and she will send you more, but I expected her to be a little thinner. She is not heavy, but I like them thin and she looks thinner in her pics. Maybe she gained a little recently. Remember, I like them real thin, so I don't think this will be a problem for anyone. 24, 5-5, 125 (I think more like 135), C-cup, shaved. She asks for 200 for bbbj and cfs. 100 for just bbj. Car dates or your place or get a room. We agreed on dfk and bbbj and daty and swallow and she said she can deep throat my 7 inches. No real dfk. No daty because she didn't have much time. No swallow. No deep throat (well a tiny bit briefly but it choked her a bit). LOL. The bj was average at best with short bouts of sucking then handjob while she talks dirty (not a good actress) then a little more sucking then more hj, etc. I had to remind her to suck more and take it deeper multiple times. She told me to warn her so I knew that the swallow wasn't happenning. I asked her to please not stop until I was completely finished and she at least came through with that. I came in her mouth and she let most of it drip out as she gagged a bit and then spit the rest out the door. I would not repeat, but she is definitely a cool girl and she is BEAUTIFUL in the face. So I am sure lots of you will enjoy her. I did finger her and she felt fairly tight so fs (covered only) might be fun with her. I just didn't want to do that in the daylight in the car. I am a pretty good negotiator so I would say very small chance to get her much lower on the bbj. Maybe some room with the cfs. Enjoy!

I actually connected with this one yesterday after I wrote my other post. We chatted for a bit and decided to meet after much negotiating and talking about services. She is very open about everything and gives off a major pro vibe by the way she talks, meets, and provides services, as well as the way she fake moans and talks a little dirty in an attempt to quicken the deed (in an obvious way). Also, she does not quite perform the services that she says she will. However, this girl is absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Pics are definitely her and she will send you more, but I expected her to be a little thinner. She is not heavy, but I like them thin and she looks thinner in her pics. Maybe she gained a little recently. Remember, I like them real thin, so I don't think this will be a problem for anyone. 24, 5-5, 125 (I think more like 135), C-cup, shaved. She asks for 200 for bbbj and cfs. 100 for just bbj. Car dates or your place or get a room. We agreed on dfk and bbbj and daty and swallow and she said she can deep throat my 7 inches. No real dfk. No daty because she didn't have much time. No swallow. No deep throat (well a tiny bit briefly but it choked her a bit). LOL. The bj was average at best with short bouts of sucking then handjob while she talks dirty (not a good actress) then a little more sucking then more hj, etc. I had to remind her to suck more and take it deeper multiple times. She told me to warn her so I knew that the swallow wasn't happenning. I asked her to please not stop until I was completely finished and she at least came through with that. I came in her mouth and she let most of it drip out as she gagged a bit and then spit the rest out the door. I would not repeat, but she is definitely a cool girl and she is BEAUTIFUL in the face. So I am sure lots of you will enjoy her. I did finger her and she felt fairly tight so fs (covered only) might be fun with her. I just didn't want to do that in the daylight in the car. I am a pretty good negotiator so I would say very small chance to get her much lower on the bbj. Maybe some room with the cfs. Enjoy!

nice intel! thanks!
can't find her, i tried looking her up.
what town is she in?

Selden chic? Drives a little black nissan truck?

I did her for 300, abt 2 hrs. No DFK, no BJ. No FIV. I shouldve discussed her limits by phone or at the parking lot meet before getting the room. 1 pop CFS. 2nd pop jerk off on tits.
Thanks @s88 - useful to know. Tough to justify 300/2h with no bj/fiv/dfk, given she seems high on mileage. She made it seem like she just started doing this for cash, being laid off due to covid etc. Seems like that is a boatload of crap.

Anyone seen $greeneyedbabe69$ ? Seems very active, had quoted 450 ppm meet at her apt near Fort Lee. Schedules did not line up then, so ended up not meeting. But I am thinking she prob agrees to less.

ladyinred00 i think i know this chick from a chiropracto place

Mod note: be careful about giving up any personal information on this young lady. Including the place she works.

i used to go to, she worked there and always caught my attention she is short and thick in all the right places.
anyone got any info on her, i wouldnt really want to get in touch without confirming it isnt her because she could access my real info at the chiro office, although i may just bite the bullet!