Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My gf is Jewish as is the girl I see from Brooklyn. So is my ex.... wait, how have you not piped a Jewish girl? They are everywhere.
Yea I see that are . Maybe is it because I am Hispanic . I have smash a couple of white girls but I can’t never tell if there Jewish . I guess it never came Across. One time I was shopping for kith at the Americana in Manhasset and there was a group of young kids well probably in there 18-20 years old .1 guy and two girls . The young man was deff Jewish . the two female friends Was most likely Jewish the hint I was kind there clothes but yea they look very hot . Lol

So now for those who have had luck. I don’t think I ever pipe me a Jewish girl . Sa doesn’t have a religion option. So may I ask how do I get one or can you guys share some of these girls lol
Type “Jewish” in the search bar.

There’s a Jewish girl in NYC with big tits (I think her name is Jewish American princess or something) but she obviously is asking for a lot....

vry hot tho.

unfortunately, Jewish girls don’t like uncircumcised men (fucking brises) so a lot of them are weirded out when i throat fuck them

Type “Jewish” in the search bar.

There’s a Jewish girl in NYC with big tits (I think her name is Jewish American princess or something) but she obviously is asking for a lot....

vry hot tho.

unfortunately, Jewish girls don’t like uncircumcised men (fucking brises) so a lot of them are weirded out when i throat fuck them
that explain why they don’t like to collab with others lol. Never thought about that before . Well they should collab with the turtle neck club. There a first time for everything .

On a note, I just messaged ROULA (SecretBenefits...should pop up in recent active) and this 33 year old, far washed up cow expected me to “cashapp her” for talking / her number.

I laughed and told her she’s too fat and old to be doing that shit.

Its one thing for young 18/19 year olds freshly making a seeking arrangement account to do that. But some washed up Miss Piggy looking bitch?

Wannabe mistress scarlet part two.

still sickens me when these slores try to take advantage of HARD WORKING men.

I wish I got handouts my whole life
Lmfao!!!!!

logged in after a while any so many messages lol..any info on $$grad_student_nyc$$
From my info last fall:

$Grad_Student_NYC$ used to be on last year as well. Texted for a while, but she flaked once we tried to find a time to meet. Same happened this time around. In the additional pix she texted me, she was dumpier too.

For the record, the dark thing I'm into is big black dicks in my ass.

That being said, the ad was easy to find.

Jasmine. 23 years old, Middle Eastern, 5' 7'', 135lbs, Hazel Eyes, Light Brown Hair, D Cup, Bald Kitty.

It says she is in Farmingdale. No black guys.

$ 200 Incall. $ 300 Outcall. $ 1,200 overnight.
That's not her ad check the number. She had the same pics as her sa up.