WARNING WARNING 516-309-4477 Hempstead car date new number 516-605-9324

This it's Dimples, I've reviewed her here before. She just robbed me of a whopping 40 bucks. This girl has swallowed my load multiple times and I've banged her in her aunt's apartment several times, so it didn't seem strange we were doing a car date. She came up to my car, asked for the 40, said she just needed to pay her girlfriend back, jumped in a shit box car 2 cars down and sped off. I gave chase, at semi high speeds, their car was such a piece of shit, it wasn't very hard, then they pulled into a lot at 600 Fulton ave in Hempstead (her aunt's building that I've fucked her in) and 2 black guys got out of the car, so i decided it was time to leave. All this over 40 bucks! And this was amateur hour! I had over 400 in the car with me and my wallet full of stuff. If she had started blowing me, they could have really rolled me, but she grabbed 40 and bailed! 40 bucks! Anyway, avoid this number or anyone named Dimples. She's using these pics now. I had actually answered the ad and when she said it was Dimples i asked, why the fake pics and new number? Now i know. Be careful! View attachment 6303 View attachment 6304

My original review of Dimples.
Mod note: I fixed the link so it goes to the start of the thread on her

http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/in...evelt-car-date-new-number-516-259-4611.55791/

Last edited by a moderator:
This it's Dimples, I've reviewed her here before. She just robbed me of a whopping 40 bucks. This girl has swallowed my load multiple times and I've banged her in her aunt's apartment several times, so it didn't seem strange we were doing a car date. She came up to my car, asked for the 40, said she just needed to pay her girlfriend back, jumped in a shit box car 2 cars down and sped off. I gave chase, at semi high speeds, their car was such a piece of shit, it wasn't very hard, then they pulled into a lot at 600 Fulton ave in Hempstead (her aunt's building that I've fucked her in) and 2 black guys got out of the car, so i decided it was time to leave. All this over 40 bucks! And this was amateur hour! I had over 400 in the car with me and my wallet full of stuff. If she had started blowing me, they could have really rolled me, but she grabbed 40 and bailed! 40 bucks! Anyway, avoid this number or anyone named Dimples. She's using these pics now. I had actually answered the ad and when she said it was Dimples i asked, why the fake pics and new number? Now i know. Be careful! View attachment 6303 View attachment 6304

http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/in...e-new-number-516-259-4611.55791/#post-1208631
This is from an old ad, this is what she really looks like... avoid!
3bc202740eb297de6e7d8179e671c22a_f.jpg b798300d7adee3b973d5f52f2cc708ac_f.jpg

I like posts like this because it reminds us that these girls are pigs who will doublecross you in a heartbeat. Yes this is an extreme example, a junky who swallows cum for 40 bucks, but 99% of these gals, even the SA "sugrbabies" are thieving lying whores who cant see past their overdue phone bill. And there's always another guy, so dropping you as a customer is no big deal to them.

Unfortunately the same holds true for your girlfriends and wives as well.

I like posts like this because it reminds us that these girls are pigs who will doublecross you in a heartbeat. Yes this is an extreme example, a junky who swallows cum for 40 bucks, but 99% of these gals, even the SA "sugrbabies" are thieving lying whores who cant see past their overdue phone bill. And there's always another guy, so dropping you as a customer is no big deal to them.

I couldn't have said it better.

Yeah, although I have no indication that my SO is getting any outside action, I plan to install cameras around my place and a tracker on her car so I can keep an eye on her while I'm out for long periods of time getting my dick sucked, asshole licked and doing mish, cg and doggies with all the thieving lying whores that I see.

I do not have worry about my wife she can't leave the house plus she can't do or have what healthy woman do.That is why I can enjoy this lifestyle

Yeah, although I have no indication that my SO is getting any outside action, I plan to install cameras around my place and a tracker on her car so I can keep an eye on her while I'm out for long periods of time getting my dick sucked, asshole licked and doing mish, cg and doggies with all the thieving lying whores that I see.
Your name aint genius for nothin!

By the way, this bitch is either so greedy or so stupid, that i texted her from an app number i use the other night after she robbed me, and i ran her all over Nassau county till 4:30am (I've got nothing better to do) with the promise of a $250 car date. After 2.5 hours she finally said she had to go home and she was blocking me for wasting her time. So on this new number she's advertising with, i texted her from the same app number, and I'm doing the exact same thing to her, and she's falling for it, again!

By the way, this bitch is either so greedy or so stupid, that i texted her from an app number i use the other night after she robbed me, and i ran her all over Nassau county till 4:30am (I've got nothing better to do) with the promise of a $250 car date. After 2.5 hours she finally said she had to go home and she was blocking me for wasting her time. So on this new number she's advertising with, i texted her from the same app number, and I'm doing the exact same thing to her, and she's falling for it, again!
Why don’t we send her a local PD Precient... ? Give her the intersection and when she is foolish enough to arrive, inform her the next stop is behind locked bars, if she fucks with us again...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

Mod note: I fixed the link so it goes to the start of the thread on her

http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/in...evelt-car-date-new-number-516-259-4611.55791/
$40?? That’s a thing? Notoriously and proudly cheap when I’m not around... Well sir, I guess you get what you pay for... or sometimes you don’t :p

$40?? That’s a thing? Notoriously and proudly cheap when I’m not around... Well sir, I guess you get what you pay for... or sometimes you don’t :p
Ouch! Lol. As I've stated here before many times, you're my ATF, and worth every penny (when you're around!), and I'll beg, borrow, or steal to be able to see you more often... till then, i gotta go with the 40 car dates, when they actually work out... that being said, this is the first time in 30+ years of mongering that I've ever been rolled, like this. I've had a woman ask for a front with the promise of 2 blowjobs for the price of 1, and never get back to me (happened once when i first started, will never happen again), but the cash grab? First time and last time. More importantly... when you coming back hon? Lol

Why don’t we send her a local PD Precient... ? Give her the intersection and when she is foolish enough to arrive, inform her the next stop is behind locked bars, if she fucks with us again...
The shit box they were driving had no muffler, so even if they lost me during the chase, i could hear them blocks away so, I'd give them a location to meet up and tell them i couldn't see them, too rev their engine so i could locate them. They must have been stupid enough to do it, at 3-4am b/c they kept saying they had to move b/c lights were coming on in the houses near them. Idiots.