Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Don't know if anyone else has seen this recently, but apparently its become very popular on SA lately. Girls from far away, claiming they are "going to be in NYC soon" and want to meet - which quickly becomes they want you to fuck them, right away, but first they want to share videos on skype and or google hangouts.
What they really want is to get you to expose yourself in a video chat which they are recording and then blackmail you with threats to post to your contact list, facebook, etc.
yes, I fell for it once, but my skype had no contacts, a fake name, number and email - still scared me.
The second time as soon as she switched from "lets get together" to "I want to ride to heaven on your dick" and I need you to turn me on, lets exchange videos on skype... I reported her and blocked her
if anyone cares, her id was safxlox1 - I believe white, 26 and Knoxville tenessee

Thought i'd share my deplorable recent history on SA - basically just people to avoid :(
I've been exploring farther out - I have free time, and an hour or 2 drive doesn't bother me if its exactly what im looking for,

$$sweetkitten98$$ - 21, west haven Connecticut - her profile says 'down for anything' and its accurate - a little plain looking, but get past that and she's good for whatever you want to do - with absolutely no enthusiasm whatsoever, kind of like having sex with a blow up doll. (only a guess, never had a blow up doll - honest)

the next 2 are similar,
first katylynLI(not the right spelling, but search 19years old, white and Brookville ny) - claimed to be a virgin, started out very shy, switched to texting, and got very very into it, wanted to be called a slut, got very enthusiastic about meeting, being tied up, bjs, etc. sent a bunch of bikini pictures, claimed to be a school nerd who wanted to do something wild - honestly think she was real, she never asked for money, but got called away to dinner and never replied to texts after that (about 2 weeks ago) Im really curious whether someone had her, with me I think she read the things she said she wanted to do and was embarrassed to ever talk again.

very similar - $$bellam51$$, 18, Stratford ct - incredibly cute, wanted $20 for sexy pics and wasn't sure she wanted to meet - sent one full frontal picture and started talking dirty - asked me to buy her a present, I said 'how would I get it to you?' she said lets meet - the present she wanted was a dildo, she'd never used one - we actually met, I brought her her dildo (beginner sized) and we went shopping at Victoria secret. that night she sent me pics in her new lingerie and talked about next time getting a room. the next day she wanted another present - an apple watch - I balked, she said bring it with me when we get the room next time - talked about she would be my present and her new lingerie would be the wrapping paper - also got very into talking. that was a week ago, haven't gotten a single response from her since - ah well, anyone ever gets anywhere with either of those 2 id be impressed... and jealous.

pixistix - again not the right spelling - 32, white and east rockaway, ny - sent me a couple pictures, she was either anorexic or an addict - met her, she was completely stoned, I stayed for a while, asked her what she was on, she said she had an interview the next day so she took some pain killers she had to calm her down - wanted $300, I left

$$mkn6$$ - mentioned her a while ago - that's the right spelling, btw - Astoria, 30ish - cute little spinner body - tried to stand firm at 400, got her to take 300, but she made it clear it would be very businesslike, no kissing - 2nd time I went with 400, she was much more into it. sex was covered the first time, bare the second time when I showed test results too. nice slim b cup body - not seeing her any more, for 2 reasons - very very opinionated and judgmental, and not afraid to tell you all your failings :p - extreme liberal and wants to talk politics... and I'm liberal for the most part, but apparently not enough to justify my existence... 2nd issue is she likes 'gentle' as in if you actually touch her at all you're being too rough... and that's not an exaggeration, she does get very aroused, but only if she can feel that your fingers are just about to touch her.

Way too many scammers, outright thieves, blackmailers and flakes on SA lately, or im just real good at finding them...

Don't know if anyone else has seen this recently, but apparently its become very popular on SA lately. Girls from far away, claiming they are "going to be in NYC soon" and want to meet - which quickly becomes they want you to fuck them, right away, but first they want to share videos on skype and or google hangouts.
What they really want is to get you to expose yourself in a video chat which they are recording and then blackmail you with threats to post to your contact list, facebook, etc.
yes, I fell for it once, but my skype had no contacts, a fake name, number and email - still scared me.
The second time as soon as she switched from "lets get together" to "I want to ride to heaven on your dick" and I need you to turn me on, lets exchange videos on skype... I reported her and blocked her
if anyone cares, her id was safxlox1 - I believe white, 26 and Knoxville tenessee
sounds like what my last trial was. shame.

$letsmeettonightasap$
Review from a few months ago when I first saw her.
Damage 400.
Everything bare. Wish I had known before hand. She was in the bathroom for a while, I imagine snoring coke. After we were done I checked the bathroom and found some weird color rocks in a small zip bag. It was hers

Sex was great. Also she's got all her friends on the site. Someone go fuck all her friend circle and report back! They all druggies from NYU.

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Nice review!
Made contact with $$Supergirl2828$$
She’s the one with a really detailed profile with lots of photos etc.
She’s had two arrangements. One for 35k a month and the most recent for 50K a month plus expenses. That’s not a typo, I asked! 30, Pretty nice body, lots of bikini shots, has traveled the world, has accomplished a lot, but really? 50k a month? That’s $600,000 a year plus expenses. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. We laugh when someone asks 1000.
Her next stop is probably Dubai!
Christmas is here. She is willing to meet for a reasonable amount.

If anyone is in the Richmond hill area this one is ready to meet "now" lol. $seriousgalx$... Too far for me. Enjoy lol.
Contacted $seriousgalx$ on SA. Responded immediately, $100 bbj in Richmond Hill. I was driving out of Manhattan at 11am and going right by.
Says she has car. But home from Florida school for holidays, car in Florida. Sends address, I’m 10 minutes away and she says “a cute guy is willing to fuck me for 300”. Then some guy texts me, saying she gave him my number instead of hers, then she says it was her boyfriend texting me... crazy shit!!!
Avoid this nut!!

I like how she tells us she looks 25.

$$mkn6$$ - mentioned her a while ago - that's the right spelling, btw - Astoria, 30ish - cute little spinner body - tried to stand firm at 400, got her to take 300, but she made it clear it would be very businesslike, no kissing - 2nd time I went with 400, she was much more into it. sex was covered the first time, bare the second time when I showed test results too. nice slim b cup body - not seeing her any more, for 2 reasons - very very opinionated and judgmental, and not afraid to tell you all your failings :p - extreme liberal and wants to talk politics... and I'm liberal for the most part, but apparently not enough to justify my existence... 2nd issue is she likes 'gentle' as in if you actually touch her at all you're being too rough... and that's not an exaggeration, she does get very aroused, but only if she can feel that your fingers are just about to touch her