Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Gents- Can you educate me a little about SA.. ( I can not access at work and privacy issues at home.. )
From reading commentary on this thread, there seems to be a lot of wacko women out there and the good ones are few and far between..I get the jist that when one gets a hold of a good one, her phone is going to explode with inquiries, making a potential hookup that more difficult—How much information do us mongers need to share when joining and what is the monthly cost?
Maybe I am wrong but ( cost aside) it appears to be less of a headache to hook up with an agency, or established indy
A LOT more legwork beforehand with SA. Have to weed out all the wackos and scams and then compete with a ton of messages and the girls' own flakiness. But if you get a good one, the idea is that it's cheaper over the long run, you get get more pops and longer sessions, and a theoretically low-mileage civilian girl.

T

tony soprano

That’s crazy Hannah, If anyone remembers. Thinks dudes are going to pay a premium for flappy pussy.
She uses the town she is living in for the moment as her handle, correct? She was Rocky Point something for a while and had a comment that she will ruin your life....goes by the name Hannah if it’s the same girl. I actually met her (reviewed on this page)...head game in car wasn’t bad. Never got further.

A lot of girls taking what I call the SA walk down Washout Lane. That is when I have a conversation with a girl on a new or fairly new profile, she asks ridiculous money, or wants platonic or online only. I kindly decline and tell her she doesn't get it and probably won't have much luck in what she is looking for. She retorts and makes up bullshit about how successful she thinks she will be at this, and then within a day or two her profile is deactivated. LOL! Its funny.

I have met her as well. Had more than one round and met for 200. Maybe because I wasn’t looking for a creampie
These women are asking for crazy amounts off money, armed with the knowledge we share we assure that we dont overpay and have quality women. $$My sexy fantasy$$ wanted 300 countered with 200, she replies all her arrangements are 400ppm. Funny cause service from reviews she was subpar and 200 from many. I had another $$Missylove77$$ (thread stated here 250) she wanted 800 week not even that attractive. They will always tell you that there previous arrangement is $$$ and great, so why are you still seeking. Thats what utopia is about.

A lot of girls taking what I call the SA walk down Washout Lane. That is when I have a conversation with a girl on a new or fairly new profile, she asks ridiculous money, or wants platonic or online only. I kindly decline and tell her she doesn't get it and probably won't have much luck in what she is looking for. She retorts and makes up bullshit about how successful she thinks she will be at this, and then within a day or two her profile is deactivated. LOL! Its funny.
lol, I know. Its one in a thousand that will have success not giving up the hoochie. Only time I pay hot girls for something platonic is if I hire dancers for a party or booth girls for a trade show. And even then, you don't know how tempted I am to make an illicit offer.

Met with **lilliana31** I believe she temporarily deactivated her account but she will be back

a little steep at 400 but well worth it in my book... I like the hot sexy ones demanding big bucks just wish I could get them to let me go bare.

gives great head and is a good fuck.

Ab_ ___x (remove the space)

Total pro. In and out in 40 minutes. Claims to be Jamaican / Dominican. Slender up top with firm but small breasts. Thick, but not fat, below.

Might be worth it if you can talk her to 150, which I did not. Otherwise, I’d pass.