Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anybody bring a SB to The Grand apparently it's some low cost apartments in the 30's, I believe many with shared bathrooms? If so how was it and do they allow a short stay situation where you can be able to check out within a few hours?

i have been talking to $$sophieshowsoff$$ for a few days now. either she is the youngest freak ever or its a scam. i am close... expect it to be pricey but that ass is worth it
Yeah she popped up on my screen the other day as a new member but I saw CT.

long island guys: check out $$staceyyy69$$

black hottie who wants to fuck and i convinced her to come to Long Island. agreed to BBFS but not on BC. agreed to $200 as i told her i could line up a few guys. Say “coco” if u message her on SA so she knows not to fuck around on donation. she wants to come to Long Island tonight. no i am
not her pimp, i just wanna fuck her for $200 also. want her to go in the Plainview/commack area

black hottie who wants to fuck and i convinced her to come to Long Island. agreed to BBFS but not on BC. agreed to $200 as i told her i could line up a few guys. Say “coco” if u message her on SA so she knows not to fuck around on donation. she wants to come to Long Island tonight. no i am
not her pimp, i just wanna fuck her for $200 also. want her to go in the Plainview/commack area
Let me know how it goes... she is just my type!

Tried with her but shes all the way in Manhattan and would get here alot later than i can meet so im going to try to reschedule another day in the daytime. Let us know how it goes if you do have her.

$$littttttleS$$ 22 YO blond from NHP. bit pricey. wanted $500, got down to $350. if u have “full test results” would do bare (maybe) but not on BC. was gonna see her but think it will be disappointing so gonna pass

• This is the reason I don’t always ask if they’re on bc lol