Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I was suppose to meet this cute one today but she flaked $$wolfncatch$$ seemed like she had real atf potential. Last night she deactivated her account so she can focus on only me (yeah right) we stayed in contact up to 2 before our meet and went ghost. Can anyone see if she’s still active? Also last night she tried to play the game of can you send me some money so I can eat. Too bad for her she was met by my “I don’t send money before a meet ever” rule.
As of right now her profile is still active. So she must have blocked you once she realized you weren't falling for her scamming bullshit. Guys, report this one asap.

got a message from live life 9500. literally first question was am i drug/disease free and when was i tested last. either she a clean freak and it wont work or she is being careful cause she hates latex. anyone see her? know anything? like the 30 YOs they can be fun. will advise if it proceeds

Finally met up with $$nybeautyx809$$ after a bunch of BS excuses. Settled on $250 and met up at a hotel near Huntington. She showered and got right to work. BBJ was decent and had her stopping every few minutes with FIV. Asked her if she wanted CIM or CIP. She said CIM because she wanted to taste me. After some deep throat BBJ and continued FIV, she asked if she could get on top. Pounded her out CG and shot a nice big load up her tight shaved pussy. She quickly hopped off and sucked all the remaining juices, telling me that she really wanted to taste me. She removed her profile on SA because she said too many creeps were harassing her. Pretty fun but the set up and BS excuses are a bit of pain. She told me that her parents monitor her parked car location, so she has to be discrete lol.
I saw this one a couple of times but was too greedy to share, sorry. Now she is super high mileage and letting everyone in raw with creampies, no questions asked, so I am done. First time I met her was for 100 in the car and we did dfk, daty, bbbj, bbfs, cip. She is pretty hot and is great at everything and acts like you are the only one but it is all BS. After that, she agreed to 50 for everything and she would drive to me 20 miles away. Crazy! The reason why she flakes or jumps on an offer sometimes is all about supply at the moment in my opinion. Money is everything. Catch her at the right time and you can get her cheap. But don't be surprised if she flakes because she gets a better offer. Enjoy but be careful with this one. It's only a matter of time before she contracts something IN MY OPINION. Do the math. I also think I saw her touch hands with a slim black guy right after meeting me one time. Maybe paying her pimp? Or maybe buying drugs? Not sure.

NY Beauty is one busy little beaver. she blocked me for calling her out for being so shady. frankly, based on how many have seen her, am thinking its for the best. not even sure i wanna see persian sam although she is gorgeous with velvet pussy. sticking with my low mileage UTRs
I have been with Persian Sam also and was greedy about this one too LOL. GORGEOUS GIRL. Decent head. Great sex. Little belly but overall sexy. I like very thin, but I got past the belly quick because everything else is slim and sexy and she is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. We met in the car in broad daylight without tints for dfk bbj swallow for 60. But after some head and fingering, I asked her to climb on top for an extra 20. She said OK but you have to pull out.. I said "aaawwww really" and she said "you don't want to pull out?" I said NO WAY! she said "yeah?" in the cutest voice ever. She says "yeah?" alot and it is super hot. So needless to say, cip came next. Now I can meet her whenever I want for dfk bbbj daty swallow bbfs creampie, whatever I want for 80. But I will not do it again for the same reason as Jay (nybeautyx809). VERY high milage and going raw with everyone. Again, just a matter of time until she contracts something IN MY OPINION, Enjoy but again, be careful and accept the risks if you go forward with her.

I have been with Persian Sam also and was greedy about this one too LOL. GORGEOUS GIRL. Decent head. Great sex. Little belly but overall sexy. I like very thin, but I got past the belly quick because everything else is slim and sexy and she is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. We met in the car in broad daylight without tints for dfk bbj swallow for 60. But after some head and fingering, I asked her to climb on top for an extra 20. She said OK but you have to pull out.. I said "aaawwww really" and she said "you don't want to pull out?" I said NO WAY! she said "yeah?" in the cutest voice ever. She says "yeah?" alot and it is super hot. So needless to say, cip came next. Now I can meet her whenever I want for dfk bbbj daty swallow bbfs creampie, whatever I want for 80. But I will not do it again for the same reason as Jay (nybeautyx809). VERY high milage and going raw with everyone. Again, just a matter of time until she contracts something IN MY OPINION, Enjoy but again, be careful and accept the risks if you go forward with her.
Any other girls you're greedy about?

FYI Persian Sam is $$sexylovexoxo$$ and looks 10 times better and thinner than her photos.

damn u had her that cheap. i gotta negotiate more! she is sexy how she asks for u to nut inside her though. her tits are flawless and pussy is like velvet

I was being greedy with her too!! LOL. Trying to see if I can see her a few times and get her off the site without asking. She found her calling and with the volume she is doing, I consider a flat out pro. She even asked me if I had a condom and I said yes, but she just hopped on and said it was alright. So while she is gorgeous, anyone who sees her probably should play it safe and wear one. I was trying to bring her in my stable, but instead she put me in her rotation!!!!!

Just completed my one month of SA meet with and had fun with Persian Sam, $$nybeautyx809$$, $$longislandatl$$ and a few others I’m still talking to. I also met with but didn’t do anything with $$laaceyx$$

I mainly joined try to hook up with some I’ve had my eye on but was unable close the deal or get them to respond, has anyone had any luck with any of these beauties.

$$razzledazzle1998$$
$$staciebabyyyyy$$
$$lets get lit$$
$$starfish123456$$