Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just figured I’d let the jackals know. Not everyone is aware of some SA girls criminal history. I think with what happened with D.V it’s important to share, god forbid it happens to anyone else.

I mean hey I hit it raw too
She has a tongue ring if I’m not mistaken and she’s definitely a top 15 blowjov
I don't think her bj is all that enthusiastic lol. I mean its good but not nothing to brag about lol. I stopped seeing her a while ago before thank God before she became super popular and letting to many hit it raw lol. Enjoy animal's.

What's the persian chicks name? I'm trying to save these names so I can have a full list a week or two before Christmas. You know how it goes lmao. Letting this one go **youngbabiie01** 150-200 ppm. Open to anything except anal. She used to spend the night at the hotel. Never rushed me or anything. Enjoy y'all.

Need that $$carly631$$ review!!

Scarlett, She’s a UG classic

Simple and easy like redheadrach
It wasnt anything to brag about. Met her at the cmi one day early afternoon. Pssy was ok. Strapped up with her cause shes one of those out east type of chics lol. She wasnt all that enthusiastic in bed either. Looks different in person from her pics, pics eas probably when she was in alot better situation or what not. Said shes down and out of luck and living from her car to people's houses aka unfortunately might be into puppy chow cause i saw a few marks.

Damn. I have Oneitis for my UTR who moved back to her husband on the west coast. She wasn't even good in bed, I just liked how she came and her moans, and she was soft all over, and was physically everything I like.

Damn, yo.

It wasnt anything to brag about. Met her at the cmi one day early afternoon. Pssy was ok. Strapped up with her cause shes one of those out east type of chics lol. She wasnt all that enthusiastic in bed either. Looks different in person from her pics, pics eas probably when she was in alot better situation or what not. Said shes down and out of luck and living from her car to people's houses aka unfortunately might be into puppy chow cause i saw a few marks.
Yeah I asked her to send pictures and she never did. Never bothered to meet but have on the side just in case. I appreciate your contributions always

She’s been discussed here under a different username if I’m not mistaken. I haven’t seen her but another poster or two said she does bare if she likes you but you have to pull out because she’s not on birth control. She told me she’s a model
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware of that. She was very cold and mechanical with me. Everything was covered and she barely smiled or showed any warmth. The entire time I was wondering what crawles up her ass. She's hot, but that does not excuse a bitchy attitude.

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware of that. She was very cold and mechanical with me. Everything was covered and she barely smiled or showed any warmth. The entire time I was wondering what crawles up her ass. She's hot, but that does not excuse a bitchy attitude.
I didn’t mean to sound offensive or offended at all. I just meant she was discussed here before and others have stated what I posted, iirc. Her attitude seems really mixed - I only spoke via text with her because I wasn’t a fan of her attitude but a few others seemed to think she was a lot of fun in bed. I was still tempted to throw a fuck in her but I don’t think she’s particularly hot, not enough for the money - nothing against her, I just have weird particulars depending on race. Can’t remember her old username but a few people have reviewed her here

*Bella little ec* Huntington, no spaces, asking for 4k a month. . That's crazy and I bet she gets zero
I texted with her in 2016, when she used to be $Elegant Ava$. Claimed prior SD gave $5k/mo, but wanted to see her too much and was suffocating. I don't think she was BS'ing me. I've run into enough (tho not many) girls who "just that once" get a guy like that and then it bakes a price into her head forever... even tho she's only getting older. Back then she was open to $2k/mo, seeing you 1x/wk. So sounds like she's holding firm-ish on her price.

Finally met up with $$nybeautyx809$$ after a bunch of BS excuses. Settled on $250 and met up at a hotel near Huntington. She showered and got right to work. BBJ was decent and had her stopping every few minutes with FIV. Asked her if she wanted CIM or CIP. She said CIM because she wanted to taste me. After some deep throat BBJ and continued FIV, she asked if she could get on top. Pounded her out CG and shot a nice big load up her tight shaved pussy. She quickly hopped off and sucked all the remaining juices, telling me that she really wanted to taste me. She removed her profile on SA because she said too many creeps were harassing her. Pretty fun but the set up and BS excuses are a bit of pain. She told me that her parents monitor her parked car location, so she has to be discrete lol.

Need that $$carly631$$ review!!

Scarlett, She’s a UG classic

Simple and easy like redheadrach
Smash,
Next time redheadrach puts up a profile, can u let us know? Can't find her under calverton or massapequa areas, and now we know that old# doesn't work! Re: Scarlett, know she got caught for drugs, but is she a druggie? Meaning track marks, etc?

NY Beauty is one busy little beaver. she blocked me for calling her out for being so shady. frankly, based on how many have seen her, am thinking its for the best. not even sure i wanna see persian sam although she is gorgeous with velvet pussy. sticking with my low mileage UTRs