Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Jesus man, I'm really striking out this go around with premium membership...

$$Tanya4789$$
I msgd her Friday. She doesnt respond till Sunday asking if I could meet sunday night bc Monday and Tuesday she couldn't. I was in nyc hanging out so I couldn't, but I sent her my number. She texts me right away, I respond the next morning and then she ghosts until tonight (Wednesday). She says out of nowhere "lose my number". I say wow can I ask why? She says "I’m just not interested in someone who wanted to meet me at night the day of talking. You clearly just want me to sleep with me ASAP and I’m not doing it"

I said wow sorry I thought people met quickly off this site. Then Im thinking to myself, and I went back to the sa msgs and I said wait a damn second, SHE asked ME to meet in her FIRST msg!!! So I reminded her of that! but of course she didn't respond. Wtf are people on!?!?
She’s a scamming little ho, I followed her on social before she went on SA and sb. Same old story trying to scam and never meet

$$Tanya4789$$
I msgd her Friday. She doesnt respond till Sunday asking if I could meet sunday night bc Monday and Tuesday she couldn't. I was in nyc hanging out so I couldn't, but I sent her my number. She texts me right away, I respond the next morning and then she ghosts until tonight (Wednesday). She says out of nowhere "lose my number". I say wow can I ask why? She says "I’m just not interested in someone who wanted to meet me at night the day of talking. You clearly just want me to sleep with me ASAP and I’m not doing it"

I said wow sorry I thought people met quickly off this site. Then Im thinking to myself, and I went back to the sa msgs and I said wait a damn second, SHE asked ME to meet in her FIRST msg!!! So I reminded her of that! but of course she didn't respond. Wtf are people on!?!?
Would be easier if we worked together to report accounts like hers and have them never be on SA wasting time or trying to scam hard working guys

She's not responding to my message. Also the tennis girl seems to have blocked me just for saying hi. Such is SA.
Once again, and I mean this out of love to you and all my jackals. Hopefully one of y’all get lucky, I might drop her from my list soon if all goes well next week (few dates lined

I think gold might have beat you to the punch lol. I do imagine she actually teaches privately and when she’s not taking frothy loads from me and lucky she’s probably hopping in golds car lol

Don’t forget there’s always $$carly631$$ for $100 car dates 30min
I haven’t taken the plunge yet, I’m waiting for a review (cmon gold)

Once again, and I mean this out of love to you and all my jackals. Hopefully one of y’all get lucky, I might drop her from my list soon if all goes well next week (few dates lined

I think gold might have beat you to the punch lol. I do imagine she actually teaches privately and when she’s not taking frothy loads from me and lucky she’s probably hopping in golds car lol

Wish she was in Manhattan. Hard trying to find someone to meet right away. Took the day off so trying to get at least a few lined up to meet and send reviews.

I've been blocked (for no apparent reason) and even unblocked before so I don't even ask anymore. When I try to rationalize SA I end up wasting time so you wanna talk we do you don't we don't nothing lost nothing gained. Plus there is just too many other choices so I just keep moving along saying hi to both cost me nothing. IMO there's layers to it.

$$Tanya4789$$

The girl might be nuts lol. Never met her, texted her a few weeks ago, she'll randomly texts me: "I'm at Roosevelt Field, come meet me here", which I was actually willing to do, but when I tried to lock down where in Roosevelt field she was, she went totally silent. I happened to have been right near there, so I was in the parking lot. I waited about 30 minutes, texted once more, nothing. So I texted an old regular of mine to meet me at the pines, and salvaged the day. Speaking of the pines- is it me or is there always a cop or an obvious undercover in the parking lot! Also, why do I always get a room next to a couple arguing at 10/10 volume while playing rap music on 10/10 and smoking weed that reeks.

Been there done that!

The girl might be nuts lol. Never met her, texted her a few weeks ago, she'll randomly texts me: "I'm at Roosevelt Field, come meet me here", which I was actually willing to do, but when I tried to lock down where in Roosevelt field she was, she went totally silent. I happened to have been right near there, so I was in the parking lot. I waited about 30 minutes, texted once more, nothing. So I texted an old regular of mine to meet me at the pines, and salvaged the day. Speaking of the pines- is it me or is there always a cop or an obvious undercover in the parking lot! Also, why do I always get a room next to a couple arguing at 10/10 volume while playing rap music on 10/10 and smoking weed that reeks.
Next time you go to the Pines, get room 119. A few more bucks but it is redone and has a stripper pole. Well worth it.

Saw $$life is sweet$$. I know a couple guys were off put by her sometimes incoherent texting. I was also annoyed, at times, by her texting prowess. I will say, her in person is nothing like the annoying texts. She has a head on her shoulders, so if you can wade through the texting situation, you'll be alright. Agreed on $500. She's definitely a talker if you hit the right topics, like fitness. She has nice house setup too, so no seedy motel required. She has a very nice body as mentioned previously. Nice ass/legs, small breasts. Ran through various positions, fun time, full bare. Finished on her both times...she made no warnings about no cip though, so who knows there. On a particular note, she gets very wet...like that nice creamy wet. I mention that because I definitely don't find that very often..that was a nice surprise. On a negative note, her bbbj sucked...and not the good kind. Felt a bit of teeth action..otherwise her skills were just eh. Overall the meet was good. I probably won't repeat simply because for the price point I rather keep exploring many others. That being said though, if I wanted to have a regular, I feel like you can have a very nice situation with her.