Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Were you shooting blanks by the 4th load?

I could definitely see myself going that many times if I spent all day in flushing with $$$ to burn, but it would never happen because I have never been with an amp girl I didnt immediately regret fucking.
"because I have never been with an amp girl I didnt immediately regret fucking."

Judge, I do find your statement funny (LOL, FOMAL) and it sounds like an outburst because maybe you had a few bad ones and you are subscribing to the "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch" theory.

Now, I know from your other posts that you speak in "no uncertain terms" and you shoot straight from the hip, but come on, Judge, say it ain't so. You don't really mean that, DO YOU? I mean, literally? Probably just the language barrier.

"because I have never been with an amp girl I didnt immediately regret fucking."

Judge, I do find your statement funny (LOL, FOMAL) and it sounds like an outburst because maybe you had a few bad ones and you are subscribing to the "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch" theory.

Now, I know from your other posts that you speak in "no uncertain terms" and you shoot straight from the hip, but come on, Judge, say it ain't so. You don't really mean that, DO YOU? I mean, literally? Probably just the language barrier.
I think it's just that buyers remorse that we all feel after we've had an unfulfilled session and wasted all our cash..most of my AMP experiences, not all, had me mumbling to myself on the way out "Never Again!"

I do spend the entire day there and I do rest in between locations. That is not a lot of money when you can go to Manhattan and spend $300+ for a single hour. It all depends on what you are looking for and the quality. Towards the end it did take some time for me to finish.
That’s what I call getting more bang for the buck. Way to go!!!!

It's a lot of money to spend in Flushing. Good info though. I bust maybe 4-5 times per well max lol and I'm not even 40 yet. Maybe if I was motivated highly I could bust once a day lol. 7 in one day. I think most I did was 4 when I was 15-16 lmaooooo.

You different for sure. So stewardess chick is $200 per hr?? I've heard about her. Was she the prettiest and lost attractive outta all the girls. Rating face, body,?? Thanks
Yes, but the ladies outside of 39-06 on Main Street were a close second.

Hyperbole, I admit, only because YEARS ago, I did have great times with a select few, back when I lived in Staten Island. Many visits. But as I have mentioned in other posts, since moving to Queens I have been consistently disappointed by the Asian talent. After 6 years , I think I can definitely say Queens has no AMP pussy worth my dollar.

Hyperbole, I admit, only because YEARS ago, I did have great times with a select few, back when I lived in Staten Island. Many visits. But as I have mentioned in other posts, since moving to Queens I have been consistently disappointed by the Asian talent. After 6 years , I think I can definitely say Queens has no AMP pussy worth my dollar.
Take you dollar to Manhattan. AS/PP, NYAW, GC, PH.... Peach spa one of those will work.

I think it's just that buyers remorse that we all feel after we've had an unfulfilled session and wasted all our cash..most of my AMP experiences, not all, had me mumbling to myself on the way out "Never Again!"
Never again? Well at least not until you get horny again.
Funny, I've known guys who said the same thing about marraige when they are signing their divorce papers - until they meet that "special" person and they say "I'ts different this time"

Never again? Well at least not until you get horny again.
Funny, I've known guys who said the same thing about marraige when they are signing their divorce papers - until they meet that "special" person and they say "I'ts different this time"
Exactly my point!..When you've puked your brains out after getting banged up..never again..till next weekend

MOD: should the Jackson Heights be added to title of this thread as many of the 40th Rd girls are now there or should there be a separate thread?

Was is Jackson Heights around 10:30. Was there on a prior day and saw this petite cute Asian, dressed in white denim short cutoffs, maybe late 20's standing by red fire box at Britton and Roosy. By the time I got to her another monger picked her up.

Any, returned today and she was there again. Walked over, said hello and see said "massag-ee?" Sure and we went couple feet to doorway and up to second floor. Large area with , wouldn't call them rooms. say areas separated with heavy drapes each with a raised mattress. We agreed on a price (60) and I handed her the cash that she put away. She stripped and showed a really nice petite body. When I finished taking off my clothes and genius jr was at attention, she took a look, shook her head no went to her bag and f**king handed me back the money. She said "you too big , me too small".

So I go dressed, loaded genius jr back in his lair along with my pair of blue balls and headed down the block for one of the 40th rd girls. About half a block east was Cindy,

billyS

Reign of Terror
MOD: should the Jackson Heights be added to title of this thread as many of the 40th Rd girls are now there or should there be a separate thread?

Was is Jackson Heights around 10:30. Was there on a prior day and saw this petite cute Asian, dressed in white denim short cutoffs, maybe late 20's standing by red fire box at Britton and Roosy. By the time I got to her another monger picked her up.

Any, returned today and she was there again. Walked over, said hello and see said "massag-ee?" Sure and we went couple feet to doorway and up to second floor. Large area with , wouldn't call them rooms. say areas separated with heavy drapes each with a raised mattress. We agreed on a price (60) and I handed her the cash that she put away. She stripped and showed a really nice petite body. When I finished taking off my clothes and genius jr was at attention, she took a look, shook her head no went to her bag and f**king handed me back the money. She said "you too big , me too small".

So I go dressed, loaded genius jr back in his lair along with my pair of blue balls and headed down the block for one of the 40th rd girls. About half a block east was Cindy,
Maybe cut back on the V?
Lol lol
:) :)

I gotta know how big.

I gotta know how big.
Not John Holmes big by any means (not even close); think of Gillette's men's gel shave can in thickness but shorter. Has only been a problem with some Chinese women; frankly the ones that have a problem with the size must either get ripped open when giving natural child birth or they must have babies the size of chipmunks. @billyS — V doesn't increase size any more than the way things were when I was in my teens. Never had a problem with blacks or Spanish and rarely with white women.

Not John Holmes big by any means (not even close); think of Gillette's men's gel shave can in thickness but shorter. Has only been a problem with some Chinese women; frankly the ones that have a problem with the size must either get ripped open when giving natural child birth or they must have babies the size of chipmunks. @billyS — V doesn't increase size any more than the way things were when I was in my teens. Never had a problem with blacks or Spanish and rarely with white women.

I am having the same problem recently. I am hanging out with a very cute small Asian girl, 26 years old but never had a baby. She is horny and loves to orgasm by other methods but on about 8 occasions we tried insertion and as wet as she is and as horny as she is and never a question of lubricant because she is young and naturally produces plenty of her own fluids but can't even get the head inside. I promised to only give her only an inch or so but she is frightened .

After delivery in childbirth, they definitely widen because we are talking about around a minimum of about maybe 5 pounds coming down and the doctor often performs surgical tearing, an episiotomy to widen the gap for ease of delivery and then does a quick reverse stitch to try and close the gap solely for the pleasure of her man (men) in the future and not to leave her wide and less desirable.

And I am no Ron Jeremy (a/k/a "The Hedgehog" ) either but to her I am an anomaly. She is not terribly active and probably has a boyfriend that she won't admit to and he is probably a fine fit for her. So, he is actually luckier than myself because she is a very warm and pleasant person to be with and a lot of fun and intelligent.

I was with another Asian lady recently but around late 40's early 50's and initially she refused. But we eased it in with cow girl and we agreed on an inch or two only but once she got excited, I let her take as much or as little as she liked and she adjusted but I never thrusted. I let her be in charge and we just took our time and it was very enjoyable. But she was different than the 26 year old who refused because the older girl gave birth twice. That is usually a game-changer in my experience. But Asian girls especially from the hotter climates and jungles as opposed to Mainland China are generally smaller. In the colder climes of China and Korea they tend to be larger, stronger and heartier.

But, you can't judge a book by its cover. There are so many surprises in the bedroom. Sometimes a timid small lady is a tiger and an Amazon turns out to be a peach.

So base on your description I head over today and spot her in those white shorts standing by the fire box. I walk over and she said massage and I said yes we walk to the build up to the second floor. Handed her $60 and got undressed and she grab a rub and rolled it on. Then she laid back and spread her legs. Mind you I’m not even hard and she saying fucky and I said sucky first while she did it but really didn’t want to and when I was hard I enter her slowly because she was tight. ( genius you would of split her in half with you monster cock) my was average and it was tight. Any way not even 5 min go by she saying finish and I just kept fucking her picking up speed at each stroke and until I pop. On the way out I notice another cutie that I like to hit.

Still sixty as of yesterday although two women at corner of 39th and main ask for 100 will settle for 80 and refused 60. They were still standing there after I finished with my session with someone else.
I out late last night and I saw the trio that ask for $100. A couple of the ladies recognized me and walked over to talk to me asking me where have I been. Long time no see you. Anyway I ended go with one of them and as we walking to her place she saying over 6 month I don’t see you. You like fucky to much where you go for six month. These ladies remember more then me. Any way we end up in a small place with curtains and dividers. I handed her the $60 and we both got undressed and I go at it with her as I recall she like it hard and fast. Cleanup with paper towel and alcohol.

where you go for six month. These ladies remember more then me. ....
These women are uncanny sometimes in the memory dept. Sometimes when I haven't seen them in 10 months or so I would get "Have not see you since November". And its not because perhaps my text shows up and they haven't erased the previous one as I rarely text (even though I have a burner I'm still very cautious about a record on their phone).

Thank you, Amitabhbachchan, for the heads-up. My heart goes out to this victim, a public servant, conductor for City Transit. The undercover cop masquerading as a streetwalker must have been done-up so well and so enticing as to render the poor fellow helpless to the call of nature. And now they seek to prosecute and permanently scar his reputation on record causing him problems at work, at home and affecting his social standing.

In a way, he is a martyr for other mongers to now be super-vigilant on who they approach and to focus more on their known providers.

It is a very challenging feat for a monger to be on the prowl, spot his prey and then disengage from his desire to then rely on pure analytics to question the legitimacy of his engagement.

But a warning like this reminds us to be aware and vigilant in our actions.
He'll probably lose his job as well.

Hopped on WeChat to connect to one of the girls that works out of the Flushing Hotel and set a time to meet. Really I wanted a nice shower as I was sweaty and hot from the heat. I got there and booked two hours. $200/hour but she is hot and does provide some GFE. I got to the hotel and gave her the donation and hit the shower. I came out and she was waiting for me. We were kissing then I was sucking on her nice fake tits. She does the fire and ice BBBJ which I always like then covered up for the main event. Hit up a few positions then she cleans me up. We rest in each others arms. A little alter we go for round two. Relax a bit more and then with 30 minutes left I ask for some more fire and ice and eventually finish off with a HJ all over her boobs. Hit the shower and I was headed out for some dinner before going home. She is the lonely stewardess on the flushing site. The pictures are real.
I've seen her perhaps four times by now. She actually looks better than her pictures, IMO. I like her as a person. I get the vibe of someone with a plan. The GFE hasn't been at the level of my regulars but she is very hot and imaginative.