Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So the net result of "cleaning up" a single one short block on 40th rd between prince and main was to "dirty up" the areas around 65ish, 77-80, 89th streets where the girls "approach every man....So obvious!".
This of course, doesn't include the girls who remained in flushing where they solicit along main st from 41Ave down to 36th, and up and down Rossey from Main to Prince.

I say to NYPD and the good residents of Queens, to quote Dr Phil, "So how is that working out for you?"
It's especially ironic considering how many years it took them to clean up all those fast houses from those exact same locations. At one time there were 4 on one block on the South side of Roosevelt.

Although this thread is Flushing and Bayside I am posting about Jackson Heights as many of the 40th rd Flushing girls are now there.
Drove along Roosie around 10:30 am today (Sunday). Once you get into the 80's there were a lot on Asians hanging out either at the corners or out front of their Amps. Ages ranged from low 30's to 50's and so-so to hot in looks. Parking at this time was not bad and you could either find a spot on Roosie under the El (that I don't recommend—maybe 1 or 2 open spots per block per side) or along any of the side streets (where I parked - easy to find a corner spot or similar situation where you won't get boxed in by someone squeezing front or back of you). I called one of my fav's that I haven't seen in a while, Tina, low 30's, petite and attractive. She is now on 83'rd. I started walking toward her place and got distracted by an Asian standing out front of her AMP that was also low 30's, petite and attractive and decided to indulge. When I came out of the place the were 2 girls at entrance (weren't there when I picked mine otherwise I would have picked either of them — petite and hot. The ask for 80 but will nod yes to 60.

Traffic was heavy, single lane either way with occasional double parking causing problems. I can't imagine driving during the week.

Although this thread is Flushing and Bayside I am posting about Jackson Heights as many of the 40th rd Flushing girls are now there.
Drove along Roosie around 10:30 am today (Sunday). Once you get into the 80's there were a lot on Asians hanging out either at the corners or out front of their Amps. Ages ranged from low 30's to 50's and so-so to hot in looks. Parking at this time was not bad and you could either find a spot on Roosie under the El (that I don't recommend—maybe 1 or 2 open spots per block per side) or along any of the side streets (where I parked - easy to find a corner spot or similar situation where you won't get boxed in by someone squeezing front or back of you). I called one of my fav's that I haven't seen in a while, Tina, low 30's, petite and attractive. She is now on 83'rd. I started walking toward her place and got distracted by an Asian standing out front of her AMP that was also low 30's, petite and attractive and decided to indulge. When I came out of the place the were 2 girls at entrance (weren't there when I picked mine otherwise I would have picked either of them — petite and hot. The ask for 80 but will nod yes to 60.

Traffic was heavy, single lane either way with occasional double parking causing problems. I can't imagine driving during the week.
What street about? Ik on Roosevelt but I passed by twice and never seen early 30's

It's especially ironic considering how many years it took them to clean up all those fast houses from those exact same locations. At one time there were 4 on one block on the South side of Roosevelt.
More like three spots in one building and about 15 on the south side of Roosevelt between Case and Whitney; early and mid 90's before our illustrious mayor Guliani cleaned it up.

You mean 85 st by Forley. I've seen Tina continuously plying her wares during the day. There is also an older milf that stays late night specially on weekends.

"Restoration Salon and Spa" 718-831-1889 AMP 248 St/ Union Tpke, Bellrose.
Front door locked, call and you are directed to the rear. $50/hr house-money.
"Yumi" was a twenty-something from Beijing. Small/Gentle hands.
TABLE SHOWER, gentle massage, $80 CBJ. Non-rushed and personable.
Caught her on the phone once, her English was better than the other girl (also twenties)
Her skills were superb! I didnt last long at all,

Total damage = $130, I've had worse....see my review of "Sunshine Spa" in the "looking for a table-shower thread!

The ads say 24/7, sign on the door says 10-10, Yumi says they close at 1AM. I suggest that you CALL.
This place doesn't see the volume that the places in Flushing do, and the low-pressure atmosphere keeps the girls in a good mood.

646-660-2555 - Elsa - near the intersection of Northern Blvd and Farrington Street.
$200 for "GFE"

This is in a one or two bedroom apartment in a new elevator building. Elsa is very pretty, early twenties with a just right body. Slim and curvy (natural) in the right spots. Privates were clean and groomed. She was a bit jumpy so I took things slowly and she relaxed. BBBJ, DATY, LFK & CFS. She did the negotiating in mid-session thing which I really dislike. I would have extended for another 30 mins as she was adorable but this set off another round of discussions. I passed on the extension and explained that there are guys out there who actually tip more without the bargaining. I'm on the fence. I think that the service can improve with a return visit, as we had good chemistry. But it's also possible that the bargaining will never end. Gave her a $30 tip. I currently get GFE's from a handful of providers that are actually more intimate than my real life GF's. So I'm lukewarm at the idea of jumping through hoops to get the same thing with someone a few years younger.

646-660-2555 - Elsa - near the intersection of Northern Blvd and Farrington Street.
$200 for "GFE"

This is in a one or two bedroom apartment in a new elevator building. Elsa is very pretty, early twenties with a just right body. Slim and curvy (natural) in the right spots.
We might have different taste. Could you help me form an image? Weight? Ethnicity? Bust size....etc,?

City transit conductor tries to pick up prostitute in Queens, gets busted when prostitute turns out to be undercover cop
An off-duty subway conductor was arrested early Friday for trying to solicit an undercover cop masquerading as a prostitute, police said.
Pedro Almeyda, 44, approached the fake prostitute under a train trestle at the corner of 85th St. and Roosevelt Ave. in Jackson Heights around 1:30 a.m., sources with knowledge of the case said. After offering the undercover officer $40 for oral sex, he was charged with patronizing a prostitute. The arrest was part of an NYPD operation to deter men from soliciting streetwalkers in Queens, police sources said. Cops have been targeting Roosevelt Ave. in response to a rise in prostitution complaints in the area, officials said. Cops issued Almeyda a desk appearance ticket; he’ll have to answer in court in the coming weeks.

City transit conductor tries to pick up prostitute in Queens, gets busted when prostitute turns out to be undercover cop
An off-duty subway conductor was arrested early Friday for trying to solicit an undercover cop masquerading as a prostitute, police said.
Pedro Almeyda, 44, approached the fake prostitute under a train trestle at the corner of 85th St. and Roosevelt Ave. in Jackson Heights around 1:30 a.m., sources with knowledge of the case said. After offering the undercover officer $40 for oral sex, he was charged with patronizing a prostitute. The arrest was part of an NYPD operation to deter men from soliciting streetwalkers in Queens, police sources said. Cops have been targeting Roosevelt Ave. in response to a rise in prostitution complaints in the area, officials said. Cops issued Almeyda a desk appearance ticket; he’ll have to answer in court in the coming weeks.
Thank you, Amitabhbachchan, for the heads-up. My heart goes out to this victim, a public servant, conductor for City Transit. The undercover cop masquerading as a streetwalker must have been done-up so well and so enticing as to render the poor fellow helpless to the call of nature. And now they seek to prosecute and permanently scar his reputation on record causing him problems at work, at home and affecting his social standing.

In a way, he is a martyr for other mongers to now be super-vigilant on who they approach and to focus more on their known providers.

It is a very challenging feat for a monger to be on the prowl, spot his prey and then disengage from his desire to then rely on pure analytics to question the legitimacy of his engagement.

But a warning like this reminds us to be aware and vigilant in our actions.

He approached the girl on Roosevelt and 85th Street which have been mention to be where Tina place is. So I’m guessing the undercover might be an asian lady since he offer her $40. That’s just my assumption best on location and price offer.

Not sure if this the appropriate place for this pic...Main St. in the 70's... I see a Ford Pinto, Chevy Corvette, a Lincoln, a VW bug.. Chevy Nova? That was a Woolworths partially in the photo..I think none of businesses in that photo exist today, some have swapped position... Burger King is now on Northern by Parsons.. And I remember as a kid visiting family in Whitestone.... and going to Flushing to the huge theater on Northern @ Main to see double features..

Not a single sign in Mandarin...of course I posted this here since it is a Flushing centric thread

main st.jpg

$200 for "GFE"

This is in a one or two bedroom apartment in a new elevator building. Elsa is very pretty, early twenties with a just right body. Slim and curvy (natural) in the right spots. Privates were clean and groomed. She was a bit jumpy so I took things slowly and she relaxed. BBBJ, DATY, LFK & CFS. She did the negotiating in mid-session thing which I really dislike. I would have extended for another 30 mins as she was adorable but this set off another round of discussions. I passed on the extension and explained that there are guys out there who actually tip more without the bargaining. I'm on the fence. I think that the service can improve with a return visit, as we had good chemistry. But it's also possible that the bargaining will never end. Gave her a $30 tip. I currently get GFE's from a handful of providers that are actually more intimate than my real life GF's. So I'm lukewarm at the idea of jumping through hoops to get the same thing with someone a few years younger.
I called and texted, got no response. The google hits are all Chinese. They see non- Chinese?