Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

A very decent percentage of the girls I've met on SA have been into some form or BDSM/DDlg/Orgasm control. I've choked many a girl during sex but I had one that matter how hard I squeezed around her throat, she wanted me to go harder. Fuck that, I'm not going to be responsible for crushing your esophagus.

A little rope play (tied to a chair or to the bed) can be fun. I did have one that wanted me to treat her like a child and get her to sexually submit to me while she called me Daddy.

They all want to call you Daddy.

Anything golden shower related I absolutely refuse. Good luck to the young men that have to deal with these girls.
EVERYONE of them wants to call you "Daddy" - You said it well HUNTER818

I was spanking one so fucking hard last night it was echoing throughout my house. As hard as I spanked her, she kept telling me harder, she was flinching thats how hard it was but she kept saying it wasn't hard enough, that she loves pain. Finally I just throat fucked her until she started dry heaving just to shut her up. Looks me right in the eyes and said "You could have kept it in longer, I liked that feeling of almost choking" WTF??

<SweetieT33> Uniondale is looking for right now. She is ready to go, but wants you to finance her Hip Widening surgery and some botox, but once you finance it for her you will have your own "personal barbie doll" - Her words, not mine. Anyway, I am sure one of you slick talkers to get her for a BBJCIM for a quick $80. She doesn't drive, looks like she got a hell of an ass on her.

<Sexygirl266> Bayshore is also looking for right now, asked me for 300, talked her to 200, then she wouldn't stop texting me "Hunn" I hate that shit. She could probably be had for less than the 200. Def pro, but if any of you are in the need or in the area she seems readily available. She does drive

<SweetieT33> Uniondale is looking for right now. She is ready to go, but wants you to finance her Hip Widening surgery and some botox, but once you finance it for her you will have your own "personal barbie doll" - Her words, not mine. Anyway, I am sure one of you slick talkers to get her for a BBJCIM for a quick $80. She doesn't drive, looks like she got a hell of an ass on her.

<Sexygirl266> Bayshore is also looking for right now, asked me for 300, talked her to 200, then she wouldn't stop texting me "Hunn" I hate that shit. She could probably be had for less than the 200. Def pro, but if any of you are in the need or in the area she seems readily available. She does drive
Roger that sir... Lol

Any others?

Spoke to Sexy girl also Wanted 300 but i said never do over 200. She seems like one of those annoying hoodrat pros lol. Did you get to check out her face pics?

I have two girls lined up for tomorrow. One is this Asian girl from jersey city early 20s slim tight body, claims she gives the best bbbj open to multiple shots. Then I might see %messie% who I mentioned before big tits, she’s willing to come to the city from oyster bay. Got her down to 300, might bring her down more tomorrow after this first one. I also have this Instagram model like who I’m getting drinks with today from Colombia who just moved into the city this past week and this polish 27 year old with fake big pierced tits from east Harlem.

If anyone in Jersey $h88$ she messaged me asking if I can go to her to have fun. I said no unless she’s getting me an Uber. But I never go to Jersey in general lol. She looks good, if anyone gets it let me know how it goes

Anyone see $nybby19$ ? I first saw her when she moved into the city her freshman year in college. Hit it raw, multiple rounds. She was ok with 150 at the time lol. Recently messaged her and now she’s looking for 300+

Hunnie is on a mission again today. She hit me up trying to meet up today. Was asking 200$ told her 150$ . i really don't even feel like seeing her at all. Crazy if this bitch thinks she can make demands lol. Either take the 150 or kick rocks lol. I have another sa chic that wants to meet in Rockville centre but rubbers is mandatory with her which kinda kills it a bit for me wants 200$ and she gets soooo pissed when i try to negotiate with her but i still do it on purpose to piss her off lol.

Hunnie is on a mission again today. She hit me up trying to meet up today. Was asking 200$ told her 150$ . i really don't even feel like seeing her at all. Crazy if this bitch thinks she can make demands lol. Either take the 150 or kick rocks lol. I have another sa chic that wants to meet in Rockville centre but rubbers is mandatory with her which kinda kills it a bit for me wants 200$ and she gets soooo pissed when i try to negotiate with her but i still do it on purpose to piss her off lol.
She must be jonesing. Hit me up again as well. I'm just not in the mood for her. I mean, she has a nice ass and legs, no tits though, and she's kinda so lame in the sack. Just don't feel like it. Maybe something's wrong with me.

Anyone meet $gymfit19$, I saw someone posted about neg 300 with her, that seems to be her number.

She must be jonesing. Hit me up again as well. I'm just not in the mood for her. I mean, she has a nice ass and legs, no tits though, and she's kinda so lame in the sack. Just don't feel like it. Maybe something's wrong with me.

Anyone meet $gymfit19$, I saw someone posted about neg 300 with her, that seems to be her number.
Your 100 percent right.. She has amazing legs and a nice ass but she is very lame and boring in bed and will even rush you and ask you 20 times "are you gonna cum" lol. I don't feel like in the mood for her either lol so i doubt its just you .

Anyone see $nybby19$ ? I first saw her when she moved into the city her freshman year in college. Hit it raw, multiple rounds. She was ok with 150 at the time lol. Recently messaged her and now she’s looking for 300+
I tried to a year or so ago but she kept responding super late/ghosting so I gave up. Too bad I missed out lol

Seems like there is a delusional aspect for some of these chicks.
Richard Gere is not on this site slumming for a 20 something with a heart of gold.

here is a profile from one person...

"26 with a professional career looking for a sugar daddy to get me a car/suv, need help saving for a house and help with current rent / monthly bills for some dinner dates /meet up fun! Message me your best allowance offer! "

Too many movies/tv shows. Sigh

I'll throw you some cash - but geez - a car and money towards a house, bills, etc.

Seems like there is a delusional aspect for some of these chicks.
Richard Gere is not on this site slumming for a 20 something with a heart of gold.

here is a profile from one person...

"26 with a professional career looking for a sugar daddy to get me a car/suv, need help saving for a house and help with current rent / monthly bills for some dinner dates /meet up fun! Message me your best allowance offer! "

Too many movies/tv shows. Sigh

I'll throw you some cash - but geez - a car and money towards a house, bills, etc.
Car payment: 100 easy installments over 5 years - if together that long

V

I was supposed to meet with her neg. 300 and she mentioned she doesn’t like to receive oral? Like what the fuck.

Talked her into it and then she canceled on my the night before we were supposed to meet