Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I knew she was a pro:semipro but was looking to drop a load so I figured why not.

She left the room “forgot the condoms in the car” then she said she walked to the gas station to get some.

After 20 mins I told her “well played” and enjoy the high (probably went straight to her dealer).

Lesson well learned will never let someone walk out of the room like that again. She left fake eyelashes in the bathroom and a phone charger, after I pissed in the toilet the charger and lashes were left there also

I knew she was a pro:semipro but was looking to drop a load so I figured why not.

She left the room “forgot the condoms in the car” then she said she walked to the gas station to get some.

After 20 mins I told her “well played” and enjoy the high (probably went straight to her dealer).

Lesson well learned will never let someone walk out of the room like that again. She left fake eyelashes in the bathroom and a phone charger, after I pissed in the toilet the charger and lashes were left there also
Damm thanks for the intel. Was talking to her also. .maybe i should set up a date and pop her tires lol

Well honestly im in Suffolk about 25 min from her and it wasn't worth it. She's not attractive at all her neck is oddly long asf, in person her personality is like blah a bag of rocks, you won't get anything interesting out of her. I fucked her for 30 min and when i was done wanted to drop her off with the quickness lol. Did she send you the pics of her pssy and ass from behind lol. She sends everyone those i guess lol, but trust me she has no ass, no face no personality. But hey who am i to say.

Thanks for the insight. Your perspective is incredibly helpful. Fortunately my work schedule is cock blocking me and saving me from a potential disaster.

Just had breebree27 fromcentereach ask me for 1000 per hour she has a great sense of humor
Bree Bree 143
Yeah stay far away from this one if you value your privacy. I was talking to her and she out of the blue started sharing info about her past and current sugar daddies. I mean, name, pics, where he works... no f'ing joke. I thought I was being punked at first. When I made a big deal about it, her response was "oh its ok, he doesn't care" So if its one of you, I know everything about you, including where your office is. Also turned ghetto attitude in a matter of seconds during our discussion. She talks a big game, likes to brag about how her daddy takes care of her, but can't get around because she has no car, and cries about needing rent. HAHA! So if you don't want to end up in the newspaper one day, avoid this one at all costs.

I've been texting with her and she is definitely up for letting you hit it raw, which isn't my thing. Sent some very enticing pictures as well. In texts she is up for anything and everything and seems the more freaky you want to get, the more she's up for meeting. Debating whether or not to take the ride east to see her...I work in Manhattan and live in Nassau county so time is a factor. Will let you know if I connect with her.
Well honestly im in Suffolk about 25 min from her and it wasn't worth it. She's not attractive at all her neck is oddly long asf, in person her personality is like blah a bag of rocks, you won't get anything interesting out of her. I fucked her for 30 min and when i was done wanted to drop her off with the quickness lol. Did she send you the pics of her pssy and ass from behind lol. She sends everyone those i guess lol, but trust me she has no ass, no face no personality. But hey who am i to say.
Lol damn @gold69 u sure are painting a picture of her. Yes neck kinda long. She has an ass though. Not a bubble. But trust compared to what some members on UG have claimed what an ass is she has a slight one. Tits aren't bad either. And she's nice. It's just what I said. She mentioned she is on Valtrex and I'm good on taking a chance even with a condom. She just mentioned it casually smh. Thank goodness I wear rubbers with Suffolk white girls. Really with Long island white girls. Idk why I just feel like they got some shit.

My dude, you just saved my life. I had a meeting scheduled for her 2 hours from now but out of curiosity I did a quick search of her SA handle and found this notice. It took me about 10 seconds to send a cancellation text. There's no way I want a bait and switch for a bigger girl or lackluster bbj - that's my jam! I'll keep searching, but good on you icejock for the intel
Well I ended up throwing myself on the slut grenade for this one, $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ (no $), even after I said I wouldn't from icejock's intel. She definitely takes good angled photos of herself - I wouldn't say fat but definitely not like her photos. Anyway she came over and we got right down to business. bbj game was actually kind of decent. I feel like you can talk her down to two hundo

For those of you that are married or in relationships and using SA, how do you manage sharing (or not sharing) pictures of yourself? Most girls obviously want to see what you look like before agreeing to meet you, very interested in how you all navigate that issue. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid by not just having a face pic to share as a private pic?
Try a picture showing you from angle, not full face. I have seen lots of girls doing it that way. Full face in private pics if you choose to share. Can unshare soon after you get alert that they viewed your profile.