Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

You guys want to hear a new one lol.
"yeah I don’t like being paid for sex, I rather get paid for dinner and then as we get comfortable. We could do whatever we want without you feeling like your paying for it." That's what some girl sent me on S.A.. Lmao. O give them credit they do try to disguise it Hahahaha.
Do YOU want to hear a new one?

"Wait a second Buster, it was perfectly clear right from the beginning, that you were paying me to have DINNER with you. Thank you for dinner, it was delicious.....but NOW I'm not in the "mood" I just don't feel "comfortable" good night. Can you please call me an Uber?"

"OK..... you're an Uber."

Remember, you're paying to get it wet, not paying to buy dinner.
No pussy, no pay.

Since the last couple of weeks or so, the welcome section of SA has been screwed up, at least on smartphone view.

This used to be the section with 3 out of 5 rotating categories of girls: newest, college, background, featured and premium.

Now, it's still 3 categories: members online near your area and 2 out of the 5 mentioned above.

Members online near your area? Yea, dont know how Florida or California is "my area" - and no, it's not like these girls have "other locations" that qualifies as "my area".

I haven't messed with my search or filter parameters. So what gives?

V

From what I can tell SA is experimenting with getting us to look through them and then click. I'll be honest it's working at least for me. But yeah I think the locations are too far in some cases.

$$mkn6$$ - 29 - queens - ok, I hate putting this one here, because I want to keep her for me -

$$putitinmymouth$$ - she had cashapp open and was trying to send money somewhere. I threw her out and blocked her, no clue if she's still on the site or not

Dang, I tried contacting mkn when I was on there. Never heard back

That sucks about this chich that tried to rob you thru cashapp! Crazy!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
That is crazy. I’ve been getting messages from girls in different states or in Canada saying “oh we seem like a good match” I then say oh cool are you ever in nyc? And their response is always “No” but I’d like to. Yea right I’m not flying you to NYC or giving you money up front to get you your flight ticket. I should just respond “when are you getting my ticket to meet you.” Lol I have 2 girls planned to meet today. One wants to meet in public the other straight to fun figured my place already since I saw her social media so she seems normal. I live in a doorman building so if anything goes wrong there is plenty of exits or can just call front desk. Girl &$stacie contacted me too to meet but not putting too much effort as she always backs out so I’ll see how it goes but then again there’s more than usual since rent is due for them in a few days.

If I recall I think $&Sandy with some numbers on her profile was mentioned at some point on this thread. I did in fact meet her. Took 2-3 months of her ghosting and then me just Ubering her from LI to Manhattan to get it done. Had its pros and cons.

Was Sandy from Merrick, short and big boobs?
Yes that’s the one. We messaged for 2 months she ghosts a lot. Then I took off from work one day and I just told her I’d Uber her to the city and that’s how we met. Those boobs are huge though. 300 did it. But told her no way I’m Ubering her again and if she is ever in the city I’d be open to it. So far she hasn’t been and this was late last year. She’s fun outgoing, got 3 rounds in with her. Her profile has gotten more sexual than from when I last saw her and her pics too. She gave me her social media idk why. I’d see her again but too far for me.

Yeah it rotates I'm getting a lot of favorites from Venezuela and Philippines this week go figure.

That Sandy had something about looking pretty with your cum on her face and even though she didn't say it literally she changed it I'm guessing they made her change it. She looks soft af.

That is crazy. I’ve been getting messages from girls in different states or in Canada saying “oh we seem like a good match” I then say oh cool are you ever in nyc? And their response is always “No” but I’d like to. Yea right I’m not flying you to NYC or giving you money up front to get you your flight ticket. I should just respond “when are you getting my ticket to meet you.” Lol I have 2 girls planned to meet today. One wants to meet in public the other straight to fun figured my place already since I saw her social media so she seems normal. I live in a doorman building so if anything goes wrong there is plenty of exits or can just call front desk. Girl &$stacie contacted me too to meet but not putting too much effort as she always backs out so I’ll see how it goes but then again there’s more than usual since rent is due for them....
I chatted with some out of town women who wanted me to fly them to NY.
But my spidey-sense would NEVER allow me to pay in advance.
Cheap airline tickets are non-refundable, so if she misses that flight for any reason, you are SOL.
I thought it would be a simple matter, offering TRIPLE reimbursement for travel expenses...
(In other words, pay your own way, save the receipts, and I will reimburse 3x what you spent.)

NOT ONCE has that offer been accepted. Sending money out of town is inefficient...
...you would be better off just opening the window, and throwing the money out. Saves postage!

Missing the flight on cheap airline tickets would probably be the least of it. Even woman from just outside the NYC area who could easily do a day trip it just gets too complicated which is unfortunate. Even the ones who will come on their own dime I'm cautious about especially when they're from more main cities.

I been trying with the sandy chic for a month so far lol. Our schedules arent matching. Told her she has to take care of her own uber when we meet Lol.
Yea takes a while with her. Our schedules didn’t match either until I called in sick on a Monday and she was free that day. She’s not even free on weekends.

Hey Gold, any more luck with our crazy married girl? She won't respond to anything now so I guess in throwing in the towel. Seemed so promising
Nope. She likes to play phone tag. She texts then goes off radar lol. Told me that she really likes me and all this and that lol. I kinda just stopped putting any6 effort into that one

Yes that’s the one. We messaged for 2 months she ghosts a lot. Then I took off from work one day and I just told her I’d Uber her to the city and that’s how we met. Those boobs are huge though. 300 did it. But told her no way I’m Ubering her again and if she is ever in the city I’d be open to it. So far she hasn’t been and this was late last year. She’s fun outgoing, got 3 rounds in with her. Her profile has gotten more sexual than from when I last saw her and her pics too. She gave me her social media idk why. I’d see her again but too far for me.
We spoke for a few weeks and then she ghosted me. Her rate was $300 maybe shes got enough in her rotation

Met up with $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ (Lose the $)today

Very nice girl, came out to me from Brooklyn on the train which is a damn first, usually you’d have better luck inviting an SB to Siberia than getting them to come to Long Island.

Sadly thats where the good ends, her primary picture either absolutely isnt her or is at least 4-5 years old and probably 60ish pounds ago, her private photo is her, but from a flattering angle with concealing clothes. She sent me 4-5 pics through the day, one was her face, the reset were either someone else or she is a goddamn amazing photographer to make herself look like that.

But whatever, she’s come all this way and I’m looking to get something. So we go to the room, chat for a bit, and she starts with a BBBJ, eyes welded shut, looking off to the side, she’d put the head of jr in for a second, then back off, rinse repeat. She went deeper a few times but all that seemed to be just to add some lubrication for her hands.

So i ask her to strip for me and offer to put on a little music, always a fun time, she says sure but she’s not very good, I say its all good there really isnt a bad way to do it. I was wrong, before i could even get the music on she’s thrown her clothes to the floor. She gets on top of me CG and same thing, eyes absolutely welded shut and looking anywhere but towards me. Now I’m not a good looking guy so I get it but like...this was not sexy. So I flip her around and go at it doggy for a little while, but that just wasn’t happening so I laid down and had her play with the boys while I finished myself off, took her to the train station and dropped her off.

300 for the whole thing, didnt mind initially cause she was coming out to me, said she was going to be off to Denver for a week.

If you’re into bigger girls she might very well do something for you, but the complete lack of any even attempt at enthusiasm and the minimum misleading but really just outright fake photos mean I wont be going back.