Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Just got back from my second cardate with Savannah.
I asked her to wear fewer layers, and she complied.
I got there early, she was right on time.
I brought the ambulance this time, intending to explore other holes.
But the BBBJ was so good, I didn't want her to stop.
She held me on the edge for a while, using her tongue with full DT.
I gave her $80, even though I have seen lower numbers in this thread.
Nice footnote, she texted me AFTERWARDS "get home safe."
AND "Thank you, I had a good time."

Good thing she doesn't live closer!

Maybe I will explore next time?
Since you mentioned the “ambulance” and the fact she wore less layers wondering if those layers all came off even though you didn’t partake of other holes?
I have had the pleasure but perhaps information may be useful to other mongers still on the fence

Since you mentioned the “ambulance” and the fact she wore less layers wondering if those layers all came off even though you didn’t partake of other holes?
I have had the pleasure but perhaps information may be useful to other mongers still on the fence
Well, no. She wore a sheer blouse, with a colorful bra under it. I cupped her cup, but didn't unwrap anything.
I am ashamed to say that I didn't bring any latex, I meant to but forgot.
The "ambulance" is USUALLY stocked, but the stock was all used up!

Next time I see her I will ask if anal is on the table.
I have a feeling that you could do anything you like, for $100.
Since she works close to home, there is no reason for her to be carrying anything.
(One crime at a time) Not quite as good as Ashley201, but give her time. Ad says she is 22.

Anyone sitting on the fence, all I can say is "hey, the price is right."

What is the opposite of a booty call?

Savannah texted me at 2AM "are you awake?"
Took the sedan, got there in 20 minutes!

She was very thankful "I missed you"
Oral, $80, solemnly promised to come home with me soon.
Forgot to inquire about anal....next time (maybe)

What is the opposite of a booty call?

Savannah texted me at 2AM "are you awake?"
Took the sedan, got there in 20 minutes!

She was very thankful "I missed you"
Oral, $80, solemnly promised to come home with me soon.
Forgot to inquire about anal....next time (maybe)
Can you please ask her to answer texts next time you speak with her! Lol

The trick is to call during working hours, and leave a text message saying that you want to see her tonight.
She has a day job. She does not reply to me during the daytime. Traffic doesn't let up until 9.
Maybe "Can we hang at 10?" is the way to go.

She has potential, as far as I can tell, she has no gag reflex!
She also has not tried any games with me, I hope that lasts.
(Did I ever tell you about the time that I put a mousetrap in my pocket? I heard "SNAP" when I was peeing!)
When I came back to the bedroom, she had her finger in her mouth, but there was no discussion!)
No, not Savannah.

The trick is to call during working hours, and leave a text message saying that you want to see her tonight.
She has a day job. She does not reply to me during the daytime. Traffic doesn't let up until 9.

(Did I ever tell you about the time that I put a mousetrap in my pocket? I heard "SNAP" when I was peeing!)
When I came back to the bedroom, she had her finger in her mouth, but there was no discussion!)
No, not Savannah.
Mousetrap in pocket???? That's pure genius!!!!!

No, not Savannah.
Hilarious Ammo!

Saw her on the news?
Does she have a name?
If you never met her how do you know it was her?
Who did she rob?
Where did this happen?
Assuming you can answer ANY of these questions I guess the mystery of why she was always wrapped up as per another monger has been answered?
I asked her these questions. She answered every one of them. The answers below are MINE.

1) Yes
(It was her)
2) There was NO Robbery.
(Petty Larceny reduced to DisCon, ACD)
3) Didn't ask where.
4) She is "wrapped up" because she has a DAY job.
Text during the day, suggest a car date after dark.

Thin line between disclosure and discretion, some things you NEED to know, others do not concern YOU.
I cannot attest to the character of an invisible boyfriend, it has never affected my life.

Mr. Wiggley

I asked her these questions. She answered every one of them. The answers below are MINE.

1) Yes
(It was her)
2) There was NO Robbery.
(Petty Larceny reduced to DisCon, ACD)
3) Didn't ask where.
4) She is "wrapped up" because she has a DAY job.
Text during the day, suggest a car date after dark.

Thin line between disclosure and discretion, some things you NEED to know, others do not concern YOU.
I cannot attest to the character of an invisible boyfriend, it has never affected my life.
That post was three months ago. I’m not sure why you’re answering it now especially since it was directed to another mongers comments.
There have been big changes between March and now.

Noooooo! It was Stephanie who always helped herself to half of whatever was there.
I kept telling her that all she had to do was ask. I guess the mousetrap was for emphasis?

DOUBLE HEADER (continued from "Long Beach" thread)

So now I am headed North, to see Savannah, when I look at the fuel gauge and it is low.
I pull into a gas station that has Diesel, and give the attendant $40.
But when I went to pump, none of the keys that I had unlocked the gas cap!
If I ignored the fuel situation, I could certainly still see Savannah, but could I get home?
I didn't want to get stuck, so I texted Savannah that I would be another hour, and went home for the key.
I think 9 people out of 10 simply do what is best for THEM.
I am far from magnanimous, but I try to consider the ramifications my actions may have on others.
Once I told Savannah that I would be there, there was no longer any other option.
Got the fuel, and STILL showed up 2 minutes early.

Now remember, I wasn't horny to begin with, got BBBJCIM from Alyssa, and now it was Savannah's turn.
That girl could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
NO COMPARISON! She still owes me a visit at my house......soon.

This time I remembered to ask about anal. She SAYS "no" but I suspect that may depend on her needs.
I also discussed the frustration that some of our users have had, making an appointment.
Just call in the afternoon, and suggest an evening appointment. Mention UG. My best luck has been after 9.

I had to fuck her face pretty hard, to get off a second time, she took it like a champ!

That post was three months ago. I’m not sure why you’re answering it now especially since it was directed to another mongers comments.
There have been big changes between March and now.
The reason I answered the questions that were posed in March, is because nobody else did.
Hey, I just supplied to missing answers to questions first posed 15 years ago! (Stephanie ***-***-1382)
The alternative, is to leave these questions unanswered, and the choice is an individual one.
I chose to answer, because I thought that was the right thing to do. I still do.

So now I am headed North, to see Savannah, when I look at the fuel gauge and it is low.
If I ignored the fuel situation, I could certainly still see Savannah, but could I get home?
I didn't want to get stuck, so I texted Savannah that I would be another hour, and went home for the key.
I am far from magnanimous, but I try to consider the ramifications my actions may have on others.
Once I told Savannah that I would be there, there was no longer any other option.

Now remember, I wasn't horny to begin with, got BBBJCIM from Alyssa, and now it was Savannah's turn.
That girl could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

This time I remembered to ask about anal. She SAYS "no" but I suspect that may depend on her needs.
I also discussed the frustration that some of our users have had, making an appointment.
Just call in the afternoon, and suggest an evening appointment. Mention UG. My best luck has been after 9.

I had to fuck her face pretty hard, to get off a second time, she took it like a champ!
Took her an hour to get back to me last night, this was after 10 so she wasn't at work, and by then i had already seen someone. Can't keep a horny monger waiting an hour and expect them to be like, sure! I waited an hour for you! I'll be right there!

Took her an hour to get back to me last night, this was after 10 so she wasn't at work, and by then i had already seen someone. Can't keep a horny monger waiting an hour and expect them to be like, sure! I waited an hour for you! I'll be right there!
I said it before, you have to leave a message during business hours. She doesn't look at the phone until she leaves work, and then plans her evening.

Mention UG.

Mr. Wiggley

The reason I answered the questions that were posed in March, is because nobody else did.
Hey, I just supplied to missing answers to questions first posed 15 years ago! (Stephanie ***-***-1382)
The alternative, is to leave these questions unanswered, and the choice is an individual one.
I chose to answer, because I thought that was the right thing to do. I still do.
Ok point taken

Mr. Wiggley

Sounds like it was a good opportunity for full service since I’m guessing the ambulance had been re stocked. Especially since it was the second round and you could have pounded one out good. Maybe she wasn’t “in the mood” lol

Mr. Wiggley

Well hj if you read the thread today you know where she was lolol

My success laid here as well. She just started her new job too from what she told me. So be mindful of that, luckily she said it’s close to home.

Also seems early bird gets the worm here - feel like she takes whatever will last and lay off for a few days. Her pickup location is very residential with little foot traffic & it’s probably best to go out as little as possible with neighbors as well.

i also can agree has the personality chillness of Ash201 and non gag reflex. As always... be kind to this one.

No, not Savannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.