Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I have had my package sprayed down before,and it is usually diluted..thank god..
Also my one undercover place sprays both my hands and nips b4 she even starts the regular massage, knowing I will be digging deep later on....
Some of the girls use 91% isopropyl alcohol instead of 70% (I've seen the bottle I assume they use to fill their sprayer), perhaps under the misapprehension that since alcohol is a disinfectant, the higher percentage means it is a better disinfectant. This thinking may be reinforced by the 91% being more expensive so in their mind—it must be better. In fact the lower percentage is better for that purpose. Also, the 91% burns like hell if when she sprays it some of it gets in your pee hole and even when they spray it on a paper towel to use to wipe you down, it is much more drying to skin.

Some of the girls use 91% isopropyl alcohol instead of 70% (I've seen the bottle I assume they use to fill their sprayer), perhaps under the misapprehension that since alcohol is a disinfectant, the higher percentage means it is a better disinfectant. This thinking may be reinforced by the 91% being more expensive so in their mind—it must be better. In fact the lower percentage is better for that purpose. Also, the 91% burns like hell if when she sprays it some of it gets in your pee hole and even when they spray it on a paper towel to use to wipe you down, it is much more drying to skin.
In our common stores 91 and 70 are most common. But in those what used to be called "99 cent stores" you will find 50 percent isopropyl alcohol imported from India and China and I have seen the gals use that strength. But in those common hand sanitizers 71% to 75% are mostly used. 91%, besides burning the urethra at the tip of the penis, could really dry out your Johnson but a little dry versus some infection, I would gladly suffer.

A good natural oil on Mr. Johnson is highly recommend to keep him supple and healthy especially after washing with the harsh chemicals used in the modern day soaps. A little castor oil --(or sesame, almond, et cetera but castor oil is really thick comparatively speaking) (and you can buy them all at Patel Brothers up the street going south on Main Street towards Cherry) --is a fine restorative for "the lil' fella," especially after an "encounter" and the traditional wash-down with drying, harsh chemicals from soaps and alcohol.

So, treat your "little brother" to the topical soothing and nutritional qualities of food-grade oils. He works hard and responds to your every demand and surely he deserves that small consideration. (but try to avoid chemical-doused moisturizers)

..... 91%, besides burning the urethra at the tip of the penis, could really dry out your Johnson but a little dry versus some infection, I would gladly suffer.....
One point I tied to make in my post is that 91% is less effective than 70% as a disinfectant. So using 91% instead of 70%, besides having burning and drying side effects, is less effective as a disinfectant than 70% — 70% either has less or does not have those side effects.

One point I tied to make in my post is that 91% is less effective than 70% as a disinfectant. So using 91% instead of 70%, besides having burning and drying side effects, is less effective as a disinfectant than 70% — 70% either has less or does not have those side effects.
Regardless if it’s 70% or 91% the shit burns when mix with oil

Took a walk down 40th rd today just before noon today. At 40th and Price corner right in front of the little park there was a ridiculous looking mobile LE observation device (an observation pod containing an observer attached to a mechanism that lifted it up to a height of about 12-15 feet or so). The was also a ridiculous looking 2 man vehicle next to it. I assume that the cops that got assigned to the elevated pod duty or to sit in the 2 man vehicle all day either pissed off their commander or maybe just drew short straw —but I digress.

For past couple of weeks the pod and vehicle was on Main at intersection of 41ave. It was there a couple of weeks and I actually knocked on the widow of the 2 man vehicle to ask the cop inside if he knew where Haight street was (Tina sent me a text telling me the address of her apt and I didn't know where it was). He was clueless (how can you be assigned to an area and not know where a nearby street was—just imagine the cop getting a call, since he was just couple blocks away, saying "robbery at 141-10 height street" and the cop responding "where the fuck is haight street?" —again I digress.) So he called over another cop who knew where it was. I thanked them for their help and walked the couple of blocks to Tina's place to get laid.

Other than a couple of fugly girls massag-ee soliciting by the fruit and veg stand at end of 40th by main, no other girls were out. BTW, if you haven't tried it, pick up some yellow dragon fruit at the stand ($3.99/lb). Weird looking fruit about the size of an oblong grapefruit that has white sweet fruit with black edible poppy sized seeds a mixed in. Cut it in half and eat with a spoon— makes a nice afternoon treat—good to have after you have visited Tina—also a nice afternoon treat.

Took a walk down 40th rd today just before noon today. At 40th and Price corner right in front of the little park there was a ridiculous looking mobile LE observation device (an observation pod containing an observer attached to a mechanism that lifted it up to a height of about 12-15 feet or so). The was also a ridiculous looking 2 man vehicle next to it. I assume that the cops that got assigned to the elevated pod duty or to sit in the 2 man vehicle all day either pissed off their commander or maybe just drew short straw —but I digress.

For past couple of weeks the pod and vehicle was on Main at intersection of 41ave. It was there a couple of weeks and I actually knocked on the widow of the 2 man vehicle to ask the cop inside if he knew where Haight street was (Tina sent me a text telling me the address of her apt and I didn't know where it was). He was clueless (how can you be assigned to an area and not know where a nearby street was—just imagine the cop getting a call, since he was just couple blocks away, saying "robbery at 141-10 height street" and the cop responding "where the fuck is haight street?" —again I digress.) So he called over another cop who knew where it was. I thanked them for their help and walked the couple of blocks to Tina's place to get laid.

Other than a couple of fugly girls massag-ee soliciting by the fruit and veg stand at end of 40th by main, no other girls were out. BTW, if you haven't tried it, pick up some yellow dragon fruit at the stand ($3.99/lb). Weird looking fruit about the size of an oblong grapefruit that has white sweet fruit with black edible poppy sized seeds a mixed in. Cut it in half and eat with a spoon— makes a nice afternoon treat—good to have after you have visited Tina—also a nice afternoon treat.
It's tough answering a call when you're sleeping!

Yeah that mobile pod have been there for almost a week now. With that being there that road have been very quiet

Who doesn't use Google maps or waze while walking to an unknown place???

That’s some funny shit that popo doesn’t know the address. We know the address was just an example so if anyone think it’s real it’s not. Tina at the same building as someone I saw there who’s moved out because neighbored complaint about her conducting business there. Small two room apt and the elevator slow as shit in that building.

I moved on from the 40th rd ladies as I discover more bang for the buck. Back then I was paying $60 for a 15 to 20 min bang and now I find ladies at $80 that offer the hour and you get a massage which is good and a bang. Or you get 2 pop. All of these find was on that flushing site and I had my friend help set it up. Another place wow nice size tits and 2 pop one CIM and the other CFS but she offer BBFS but I declined. I’m 3 for 5 as two places blow me off but I’m still going to try and get in. Btw I mostly go after the $100 and below ads but did hit one of the upper pricing only because I knew who she was and I went just to make sure and she was surprised to see me since the price range was more then what I normally go after. What’s amaze me is that there a working girl on every block in down town flushing. It’s just a matter on what’s in your budget. I read somewhere on here that someone did 3 places in one day. Wondering if that the record on number of place in a day. As the weather gets warmer more fun can be hag.

Yeah that mobile pod have been there for almost a week now. With that being there that road have been very quiet
I got a "cold call" text message from out of the blue from one of the 40th Road ladies. I'm not going to reveal her name other than to say she has been mentioned on this thread. Other than exchanging phone numbers during our initial and only meeting, we have never contacted each other in the year since. I wonder if this is a sign that the LE crackdown is taking its toll?

I got a "cold call" text message from out of the blue from one of the 40th Road ladies. I'm not going to reveal her name other than to say she has been mentioned on this thread. Other than exchanging phone numbers during our initial and only meeting, we have never contacted each other in the year since. I wonder if this is a sign that the LE crackdown is taking its toll?
The crackdown definitely had a toll as the money once made is hard to come by these days. Plus the cost to setup another place and start from the beginning looking for customers.

Nah, I just get a kick out of asking a cop, who presumably was there to keep an eye out for illegal activities such as prostitutes soliciting customers, for directions to get to the address of a prostitute I wanted to see.
That is just tooooo..... funny. Classic comedy. "Oh, excuse my dear Constable, I am new to your fine city. Might I impose upon you to direct me to the nearest brothel." ("hahaha")

That is just tooooo..... funny. Classic comedy. "Oh, excuse my dear Constable, I am new to your fine city. Might I impose upon you to direct me to the nearest brothel." ("hahaha")
"...and, further, sir, might I commend you and your commanders on this splendidly and cleverly concealed top secret, covert prostitution monitoring nest. May I have the privilege of speaking on behalf of the hoards of prostitutes and mongers of this city, we in unison applaud your efforts."

American puritanical mentality will only tolerate prostitution to a limited degree and once attention is drawn to it, they must swoop down and quell it. The blatant, free-spirited, carnival, mardi gras party going on down on 40th Road was an anomaly that quite frankly I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to experience in this country at this time. We all knew that it was there for a limited engagement. It was "get em while they're hot."

Back when I was a kid many parts of Manhattan had its little enclaves for fun activity before
Rudy Giuliani sanitized that activity.

Now its back to phone calls and appointments and schedules. But 40th Road was a genuine 24/7 block party with the option to window shop until you found a match and the price was so negotiable because of the competition. It really was a mongers' paradise with such a variety of GILF's, MILF's and some genuinely pretty young ladies. It was a fun activity to take a stroll down the lane, practice your smile and enjoy the give-and-take and friendly small talk and if nothing struck your fancy, grab a bite and stroll again. It was made extremely affordable for mongers and because of the quantity, very lucrative for the ladies.

And I enjoyed its aesthetic appeal, seeing many of the ladies spending some of their money on very fashionable clothing and bonnets and colorful costumes. 40th Road was truly a unique experience for this prudish American culture. And it could have only occurred due to a foreign culture transplanting their country's style and pasted it on American landscape for a spell.

I remember when 40th was empty most nights because the girls were in the location on the other side of the LIRR next to the taxi stand. I say this to say by mid June when those temps at midnight hit high 80s to mid 90's expect those broads to be out somewhere in the vicinity in packs. Maybe on the other side of northern near the college point area, maybe somewhere else. There's way too many hidden areas in Flushing to enforce them all, especially in that type of heat in the dark.

Nah, I just get a kick out of asking a cop, who presumably was there to keep an eye out for illegal activities such as prostitutes soliciting customers, for directions to get to the address of a prostitute I wanted to see.
It reminds me of when I was 16 and bought beer in front of a cop at a deli with my friends conviction half license. (before picture license). The cop was bull shitting with the deli clerk.