Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luv2eatya67 - amazing review, btw. You've set the standard for all of us haha. No idea how you're going to go back to 1on1 visits after that experience. I have to ask though - what is your impression of Maria's looks? I saw her recently (didn't partake) and I found her to be the most "mature" looking out of everyone there so far. Would you concur?

utopia guide review: Cindy
i find it somewhat hilarious that Cindy is still being called "new girl" when our first review on her is almost a year ago. Possible she's a different Cindy, but judging from the gap in mentions of her it seems more likely she left for a while and has since come back. Anyway, "new girl Cindy" is who I saw recently at the downstairs location. Hadn't been there in a couple months, so brought a bag of fruit with me as a mea culpa to Lucy. Have to say, MMS was looking particularly good on that warm spring day in her short sundress. Maria and Cindy available, I went with the latter.

This experience was a little different than others I've had here. I was slow getting undressed and had most of my clothes on when Cindy walked in (they always wear such nice outfits). Cute face, she had that classic asian look - similar to the stock picture I had attached at the bottom of this post, which a moderator deleted because why would we want to allow a civilian's photo to appear on a hobby board. No taller than 5'4, I'd estimate around 120lbs. She's on the short side and isn't slim, but isn't flabby either. Full b cups, enough to work with if you want some russian. Her identifying mark is the vertical port-wine birthmark/scarring she has on her navel area. She helped me undress and I actually never even made it to the table or got a massage. Some hugging and necking, then some kissing and caressing of the boys, followed by a brief cbj (something to note, bbj might not be available with this one). We were in the room with the couch and the extra bed so I just sat down on the couch and had her climb on top for some lazy cowgirl. Then standing cowgirl, I guess, no idea what that position is called, standing mish on the table, k9, reverse cg, more k9, at which point after about 20 minutes of action she was worn out and asked to finish HR. I had her lay down and went for a russian finish instead. Lots of laughing from both of us after she got a fancy new necklace.

Was fun, but probably wouldn't repeat with this one unless I felt like a session with someone pliant and submissive - not that there's anything wrong with that!

The usual damage. 40+100

Last edited by a moderator:
@Luv2eatya67 - amazing review, btw. You've set the standard for all of us haha. No idea how you're going to go back to 1on1 visits after that experience. I have to ask though - what is your impression of Maria's looks? I saw her recently (didn't partake) and I found her to be the most "mature" looking out of everyone there so far. Would you concur?

utopia guide review: Cindy
i find it somewhat hilarious that Cindy is still being called "new girl" when our first review on her is almost a year ago. Possible she's a different Cindy, but judging from the gap in mentions of her it seems more likely she left for a while and has since come back. Anyway, "new girl Cindy" is who I saw recently at the downstairs location. Hadn't been there in a couple months, so brought a bag of fruit with me as a mea culpa to Lucy. Have to say, MMS was looking particularly good on that warm spring day in her short sundress. Maria and Cindy available, I went with the latter.

This experience was a little different than others I've had here. I was slow getting undressed and had most of my clothes on when Cindy walked in (they always wear such nice outfits). Cute face, she had that classic asian look - similar to the stock picture I had attached at the bottom of this post, which a moderator deleted because why would we want to allow a civilian's photo to appear on a hobby board. No taller than 5'4, I'd estimate around 120lbs. She's on the short side and isn't slim, but isn't flabby either. Full b cups, enough to work with if you want some russian. Her identifying mark is the vertical port-wine birthmark/scarring she has on her navel area. She helped me undress and I actually never even made it to the table or got a massage. Some hugging and necking, then some kissing and caressing of the boys, followed by a brief cbj (something to note, bbj might not be available with this one). We were in the room with the couch and the extra bed so I just sat down on the couch and had her climb on top for some lazy cowgirl. Then standing cowgirl, I guess, no idea what that position is called, standing mish on the table, k9, reverse cg, more k9, at which point after about 20 minutes of action she was worn out and asked to finish HR. I had her lay down and went for a russian finish instead. Lots of laughing from both of us after she got a fancy new necklace.

Was fun, but probably wouldn't repeat with this one unless I felt like a session with someone pliant and submissive - not that there's anything wrong with that!

The usual damage. 40+100

Nice review @deseos ! I concur on BOTH, setting the bar a little high and about Maria.... Maria has got to be the "oldest" in Lucy's lineup. Face is "ehhhhh".. Almost no tits as has been reviewed, and flat, yet pretty firm ass. Box was tight as she was bouncing up and down! I really do not know if I would go with her again, but will admit she fucked the snot out of me! LOL.

Nice review @deseos ! I concur on BOTH, setting the bar a little high and about Maria.... Maria has got to be the "oldest" in Lucy's lineup. Face is "ehhhhh".. Almost no tits as has been reviewed, and flat, yet pretty firm ass. Box was tight as she was bouncing up and down! I really do not know if I would go with her again, but will admit she fucked the snot out of me! LOL.
She gives pretty good head and loves that snatch eaten too.

she's older and not as hot as some of the others but still fun.

pokler

Power Bottom
***** UTOPIA REVIEW *****

Going to call this my “Daily Double Review”.
Was texting Lucy and asked her if I can plan a “double my fun session”. Sure, when she asked. Said I would be in the area Saturday, and she said OK. I did not request anyone special, and also figured my ATF Wendy would not be there Saturday since she was there Friday. (Sorry, I asked it to be at the “Ground Floor Spot”). Arrived a bit early, and to my surprise Wendy answered the door. She said Lucy was on her way from dropping off the others at the Upstairs Spot. I quickly use the bathroom, and we walk to the bigger room with the 2 tables, small couch and chair. Sucks that room does NOT have a sink! Slight knock on the door and in walks Maria! Had not seen her since 2018. We all know both of their stats, so I won’t bore you repeating them. LOL. Both gave me a hug and kiss as we were standing there, while Wendy casually slipped her hand down my sweats and said “I see you ready”. Gave Maria the fee for the hour, which since I had 2 of them was $120. She hurried out, and then back. Once back, Wendy said Let’s get naked! All three of us drop our clothes. I lay on my back, and get the usual Ice Cold alcohol wipe down. They start talking in Chinese, and Maria goes right to town with a NICE BBBJ while standing next to the table. Wendy is standing on the other side, and leans down so her killer tits are in my mouth. Both my hands are in position to play with their boxes, so away I go. BOTH maneuver their legs so I have easy access to FIV! Maria is surprisingly wet, and moans on my cock as I slide in a finger and start playing with her! Wendy takes a few to get wet enough to insert a digit, but then gets into it as well. They now start alternating BBBJ and I am in heaven! I give Wendy a tap on the ass, and since we have been together in the past, she knows exactly what that means! Hops right up on my face for some 69 DATY, all the while taking turns with Maria with the BBBJ! At this point I died and was in Heaven! One item more checked off my Bucket List! Wendy squeezes my head with her thighs she cums. Hops off and Maria jumps on in 69 for me to DATY too. This goes on for a while, and then Wendy asks to lie on her back and for me to eat her. Ok, no problem. While I attack her box, Maria stands behind me jerking me off and then comes around and starts blowing me again. Wendy goes stiff, and legs pins my head, and then says “Maria time”, and they switch. Wendy does a little different and climbs on my back, twisting my nips, and playing with my cock while licking my ears! A few times I had to pinch myself to make sure I was NOT dreaming, because this EXCEEDED my expectations BY FAR! Maria cums and I climb off. Wendy pulls me onto the couch next to her and starts kissing my neck while playing with my cock while I lay back in bliss. She points to Maria still laying on the table and laughs and says, “You wear her out”. Wendy now asks me if I want to fuck her first, or Maria. Since I see Wendy often and had not seen Maria for a bit, I said Maria. On goes the rubber and I am on my back on the table. Simultaneously they BOTH climb on the table. Maria lowers herself on my cock with a nice and TIGHT box, and Wendy SITS on my face at the same time. Holy Shit is all I can say! One is grinding her box in my face moaning she is gonna cum, the other is bouncing up and down like on a carnival ride telling me to cum with her! There was NO WAY I was going to last, let alone be able to fuck both of them at this point. Maria increased her bouncing, and that was it. I am surprised when I came that she didn’t fly off with the force of it shooting into the rubber. LOL. We all collapsed and laughed. DAMN! Maria jumped off, cleaned me up while Wendy went to get hot towel and some much needed water! Both did excellent cleanup, then started quick massage. While this was going on, Lucy came in, and gave me a kiss hello. She also handed me back a Twenty, and said “Discount for today”. Asked how it was, and I said “You know” LOL. Asked if I ever wanted 3 girls, let her know! Don’t know if I could handle that. But hey, ya never know! After massage, gave them each a $100 and got a kiss from them and hug and kiss from Lucy. Saying had a BLAST would be an understatement !! Happy Mongering everyone!
No rim job ?

@pokler - Nope. Have yet to have one at Lucy’s yet. Curious if anyone has.
I have go with Tina,she seems go do whatever I say,I wanted her to rim me,she did but not so good,so I spun her around and shoved my tongue deep into and out of her asshole like I was fucking her said do it like that,she then tongued my ass so good,felt great,just take control with her,tell her what you want she seems to be receptive to most anything.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
After much research and consideration, plus the fact that I'm real nervous. I decided to check it out. Now after frequenting a spot in flushing, and then coming here, you guys were on the fucking money with this one!

I like discreet places that are UTR. For the most part the ground level is but there was this dude fixing a car outside and I was like great. Rang the bell and a few seconds later the door opens but no one in front of it. I said fuck it I'm going in. I go in and the door closes, and its Cindy. I asked her if she was Chinese she said no, Japanese. So it's definitely a first for me but hope she is not playing me.I booked an apt with her. I must say she is cute. She does have some meat to the bone but she is not fat or chunky by all means. Nice legs and a set of tits that just well proportioned. She brings me in the room. Place looks clean which is a plus. She greets me with smiles I'm sizing her up. I am enjoying what I see. But I'm still a paranoid fuck cause all I could think if is having my dick out and uncle Tom and the boys come in. So i get comfortable as she exits the room to take care of the house. I am in position and she comes back. She is sizing me up and complementing me, I dont think they expected a clean cut well groomed guy. Now the massage was eeehhh but made up for it in other ways. At this point I am getting into it. I flip and sit up with more feeling. At this point the flag is fully in position and she is smiling and amazed how I am totally trimmed. She dont need dental floss and goes right to work with a lick to the marbles. She throws the hat on and positions it for a few. Then gets on top. Like candy and the box is soft too. Now I lift her to turn over, yes she has a bit of weight but like I said it's well proportioned. I wish I would if did more angles but I could not contain myself. I gave the standard tip that everyone gives at a HH, I must say as I think its pricey, but I dont have much experience on adventures, this was well worth the effort. I will be back for sure. Hopefully it still stays UTR. Guys thanks for the heads up on this one. I am looking forward to the next adventure.

After much research and consideration, plus the fact that I'm real nervous. I decided to check it out. Now after frequenting a spot in flushing, and then coming here, you guys were on the fucking money with this one!

I like discreet places that are UTR. For the most part the ground level is but there was this dude fixing a car outside and I was like great. Rang the bell and a few seconds later the door opens but no one in front of it. I said fuck it I'm going in. I go in and the door closes, and its Cindy. I asked her if she was Chinese she said no, Japanese. So it's definitely a first for me but hope she is not playing me.I booked an apt with her. I must say she is cute. She does have some meat to the bone but she is not fat or chunky by all means. Nice legs and a set of tits that just well proportioned. She brings me in the room. Place looks clean which is a plus. She greets me with smiles I'm sizing her up. I am enjoying what I see. But I'm still a paranoid fuck cause all I could think if is having my dick out and uncle Tom and the boys come in. So i get comfortable as she exits the room to take care of the house. I am in position and she comes back. She is sizing me up and complementing me, I dont think they expected a clean cut well groomed guy. Now the massage was eeehhh but made up for it in other ways. At this point I am getting into it. I flip and sit up with more feeling. At this point the flag is fully in position and she is smiling and amazed how I am totally trimmed. She dont need dental floss and goes right to work with a lick to the marbles. She throws the hat on and positions it for a few. Then gets on top. Like candy and the box is soft too. Now I lift her to turn over, yes she has a bit of weight but like I said it's well proportioned. I wish I would if did more angles but I could not contain myself. I gave the standard tip that everyone gives at a HH, I must say as I think its pricey, but I dont have much experience on adventures, this was well worth the effort. I will be back for sure. Hopefully it still stays UTR. Guys thanks for the heads up on this one. I am looking forward to the next adventure.

Nice review @Camant1997 ! Go back and sample more of the talent! I give a standard $100 tip for the hour. To me, the half is too short. LOL.

@Camant1997 , congratulations on posting your first review here and well done. Glad you took the plunge and gave this little place a try. Surprised Cindy is Japanese, but makes sense I guess - she does look a little different from the other (Chinese) girls there.

I do have one comment though:
I gave the standard tip that everyone gives at a HH, I must say as I think its pricey, but I dont have much experience on adventures, this was well worth the effort.
If you tipped a benjamin, I'm not sure where (short of short stays) you can get a better deal than 140 all-in in a safe, relaxed environment.

Camant1997

In thinking of that aspect, yes it's a bargain. But when you use to 40 rd prices and want ti frequent a place your gonna be in a hole real quick

Camant1997

@Camant1997 , congratulations on posting your first review here and well done. Glad you took the plunge and gave this little place a try. Surprised Cindy is Japanese, but makes sense I guess - she does look a little different from the other (Chinese) girls there.

If you tipped a benjamin, I'm not sure where (short of short stays) you can get a better deal than 140 all-in in a safe, relaxed environment.
I dont know if I can last that long but time is always an issue for me, i kind of want to go in and out. But I think I'm gonna have to give it an hour after the taste of all talent

Camant1997

Ok so I was sitting in my kitchen yesterday, and I was like dam I want to have another crack at cindy. I was resisting but couldn't help it so I inquired what was on the menu. Cindy was on it so I was like I want round 2 cause now i feel a little bit comfortable with the atmosphere. I reserve time and show up again. Door opens I walk in but its not cindy it's another chick who greets me and puts me in a room. Says cindy is not available. I couldnt understand but then she says that she is Tina. So I'm like in my head wtf but you know what, i may be getting set up by MMS to try the different talent. So i roll with it. She is quite cute. Typical Asian (Chinese) slim a little meat but some set of fake tits. Now the only time i felt fake tits was at the strip club so ahh why not. Give house HH then I get settled and put tip on sink. She knows what time it is. So she is talking me up, again surprised cause I look young, and rubs me. Jumps on top of the table and continues the rub. I look up, such a tiny box, smoothe. I am like ok I need to flip. I go ahead. I am ready for action. Now I get to see all of her, such a cute thing and pleasantly looking up and see how tight it looks, i go for the daty after doing a smell test. Nothing fresh. I'm just feeling it and then she asks if I want a coat on for some CBJ. I cant take it no more so I signal a switch and we go CG, some stand up. Mish and k9. I am feeling her all and it feels tight af but she real wet after 10 mins. I finally just could not hold on any longer and in the cover I go. It was real good. Some body cute face. I still question age but what the hell.

The only thing I did not like was the bait and switch. I felt like I was in a car dealership. But let's see next time if it happens again if I request a certain individual. And thank God I read the reviews cause if it was a bad review from someone previous I would of walked. Looking forward for next time but I have to try and control myself.

$140 isnt bad but CBJ it makes it decent. Now $160 or less and bbbj now it's a better deal add cim too makes it a no brainer. Without those 2 it makes it decent.

@Luv2eatya67, I was wondering - did you ever get any pushback about leaving 100 for the hour? I've only ever done half there and always left that same amount, so hopefully they won't expect more if I stay longer.
@deseos - NEVER! Even the "Daily Double" last week, gave each on a Benjamin and was thanked as usual! I honestly cannot recall if I have done the half with Lucy's crew - but always $100 for the hour. Around the Holidays an extra $20 for good measure goes a Longgggg wayyyy...LOL

An AMP... safe?..With what's going on..one only hopes..

I have not been there in a long, long, long time. I was there with prior management. But just to let you know, she is probably not Japanese. Chinese like to say that to distinguish themselves and it allows them to ask for a higher price because of the plethora or Chinese ladies. They feel that men honor and worship the Japanese geisha image and the art of the trade and professionalism that the name and image conjures.

I once was serviced by a lady who said she was Japanese and in the middle of my massage answered her phone and had a full conversation in Chinese. Japanese and Chinese don't mix well at all. Korean and Chinese, more possibly. Not that it makes a difference, anyway. Chinese and Japanese and Koreans and all women from Southeast Asia have their own qualities of beauty. But it is rare for a Chinese owner (and I don't even want to use the word "mamasan" because that is a Japanese term) to hire any other culture but her own for the mere fact that she loses control and the worker is not confined and obedient by the culture.

But in a highly organized "house" with a more sophisticated "madam" running the program in the city providing international women to appease the tastes of gentlemen from all cultures, they of course will accommodate with a variety of different nationalities.

But this is probably not at that level of sophistication. We have mostly Chinese houses and Korean Houses.

But, I am sure that this place is a cut above the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.