Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great review, Joyboy. I can only imagine how great some Jacuzzi time with Mandy must be.
Amazing, InvJim, just amazing! I don’t know what it is, but being in a tub or a shower with a partner is a complete turn-on for me, P4P or NP4P. Being in a Jacuzzi with this particular partner was simply off the charts! In my seven years with Mandy, I’ve been surprised by her joining me in the shower maybe twice, and they were only in and out for perhaps a minute or so. As I said, she doesn’t like the humidity to frizz her hair while she’s working and, certainly, she doesn’t like to get it wet. A while ago, I was in a similar room with Mandy that had a Jacuzzi and I bit my lip imagining what it would be like to spend some time soaking in the tub with her. I knew it wasn’t in the cards that time because of her schedule, but I mentioned it to her and she said if she got the room again we’d try it out. I never really expected that to happen but when I heard which hotel she was at this time, I brought it up again and she seemed enthusiastic. I consider myself lucky to have been in the right place at the right time with both of us in just the right mood. I’m not counting on it happening again, but I am thankful beyond words that it did on this occasion.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Ok, so I remember a couple people emailing and texting me to let me know that Mandy has indeed asked them to post for her to help her with business. I even remember someone saying that she offered them free sessions to do so... well I spoke with @Slinky Bender tonight and he ensured me that if anyone will stand behind their word and say that she has indeed done this, that he will eliminate the problem. So please , email slinky @ slinkybender@utopiaguide.com if you have information regarding the bullshit posts that keep appearing.

To the mods : contact slinky because he has approved this post.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I was fortunate to be able to schedule a session with Mandy on my most recent trip back to LI. I've waited to post this review given all the drama that recently took place regarding reviews on her page. As the dust has apparently now settled, I will give a brief review so as not to offend those who have issues with lengthy reviews. I am of the opinion that even a repeat review has value, even if all the prior reviews were positive or negative - they reinforce that the service is of a particular caliber, good or bad, and give the reader an idea of what can be expected. Kind of like me raving about my favorite restaurant - it's good every time I go, but that doesn't diminish the recommendation...In any event, I was able to get in touch with Mandy via text a few days before my arrival, she was able to work out a time that fit around the things I had going on while on LI. Met her on the appointed day and time at a decent place off the LIE. Without getting into all the details, it was a thoroughly enjoyable session - I have never had a disappointing time with this woman and today would be no exception. Started with DATY, then she reciprocated with BBBJ, then into 69 as we each gave as good as we got. Pop on a cover and did her Mish, CG and finished in doggy shooting onto her lovely ass. We had the usual small talk & chit chat before and after. She showed me a lovely picture of her fitting for her dress for her daughter's upcoming wedding - I can definitely say the Mother of the Bride is gonna be hot at that wedding. Would love to pull a Wedding Crashers to see her that day shaking it all on the dance floor

Inv Jim--Great review. I too would like see her all dressed up and shaking that lovely booty on the dance floor.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I was fortunate to be able to schedule a session with Mandy on my most recent trip back to LI. I've waited to post this review given all the drama that recently took place regarding reviews on her page. As the dust has apparently now settled, I will give a brief review so as not to offend those who have issues with lengthy reviews. I am of the opinion that even a repeat review has value, even if all the prior reviews were positive or negative - they reinforce that the service is of a particular caliber, good or bad, and give the reader an idea of what can be expected. Kind of like me raving about my favorite restaurant - it's good every time I go, but that doesn't diminish the recommendation...In any event, I was able to get in touch with Mandy via text a few days before my arrival, she was able to work out a time that fit around the things I had going on while on LI. Met her on the appointed day and time at a decent place off the LIE. Without getting into all the details, it was a thoroughly enjoyable session - I have never had a disappointing time with this woman and today would be no exception. Started with DATY, then she reciprocated with BBBJ, then into 69 as we each gave as good as we got. Pop on a cover and did her Mish, CG and finished in doggy shooting onto her lovely ass. We had the usual small talk & chit chat before and after. She showed me a lovely picture of her fitting for her dress for her daughter's upcoming wedding - I can definitely say the Mother of the Bride is gonna be hot at that wedding. Would love to pull a Wedding Crashers to see her that day shaking it all on the dance floor

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

Meant to hit "Like" Not reply but since I'm here...Damn Are weddings Not the hottest place sometimes!
You should suggest she wear it at the door next time & role play!

well im glad to see this section back on track with reviews of the lovely mandy instead of a bunch of bullshit. and so in the spirit of that let me share my encounter that i had with her earlier last week.

I met mandy at her usual spot and as usual she looked great. Skin tight leggings and a white button up blouse she knows i like. she dresses just provactively enough that it gets your heart racing but not enough to draw unwanted attention. One of the many reasons i love hanging out with her. we chit chat and catch up as its been awhile. but soon the clothes are off and i have that fine round booty to play with. I decided to switch things up a bit this time and instead of our usual bj into sex routine i asked if i could oil her booty up and massage her for awhile. She happily obliged and i was treated to a glorious site of her ass slick and shining with baby oil. of course i can only do this for so long before i just cant help myself and grab one of the condoms off the night stand and plunge straight in enjoying the little excited squeal she makes sometimes. the image of her beautiful heart shaped ass was almost too much and feeling myself get closer and not wanting to miss out on her bj i took off the bag and let mandy suck and stroke me till i shot all over her chest while she laughed and complimented me on the volume. she let me know though that next time i owe her daty, a debt i am all too happy to pay when next i see her which will be very soon!

left feeling drained and happy as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.