Looking to lose my virginity

Oh boy... lol this list could get long lol I’ll get ya started.

Mandy
Deanna (at the house)
Julie/Jordan (Holbrook/PtJeff thread)

There was a guy here a few years ago with the same issue and many here suggested Mandy. It seems he did and it worked out well for him: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...nkoma-631-388-1306.45570/page-32#post-1104345.

Temperamentally, I can’t think of a better provider to start you off on your journey. Mandy is patient, friendly, experienced, empathetic and a good teacher, all things that are helpful for a first go at it. Keep in mind though that she’s in her mid-fifties now and – probably being older than your mother – perhaps a bit age-inappropriate, though she does see guys in their 20s and thirties. Good luck whoever you choose!

Hey guys I’m a 21 year old virgin and I was wondering what are some providers on Long Island you can recommend for my first time l,
Without question, in my honest opinion...... Sophia Belle

Friendly, Nice, pleasant smile, great over all services, won’t rush you, won’t make fun of you if your having trouble.

But !!!! make sure you see her as early as possible in the morning. That’s when she is absolutely at her best. And if she knows you’re the virgin, she’ll be looking to get her paws all over you.

;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey guys I’m a 21 year old virgin and I was wondering what are some providers on Long Island you can recommend for my first time l,
If you're really serious about this you should know that this Mandy they are trying to sell you on is in her upper 50's and looks it. Trust me I've seen her.
You say you are 21?
Would you want to fuck your grandma?

Why don't you tell us what type of girl turns you on and we can take it from there.

If you're really serious about this you should know that this Mandy they are trying to sell you on is in her upper 50's and looks it. Trust me I've seen her.
You say you are 21?

Why don't you tell us what type of girl turns you on and we can take it from there.
yeah Mandy is a bit to old for my liking but I think I’m going to try out Sophie bella she seems very promising.

billyS

Reign of Terror
His first post is a question. How do we know that he's not full of shit.
My apologies if I'm wrong.
But what if I'm not?
Very likely we are being trolled here.
Possibly from a current member.

Happen before.

Also one time we had a girl "posing" as a hooker then claimed she was doing research for a school paper.
I'm sure @Slinky Bender remembers her. The Blasin Asian

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You say you are 21?
Tone it down.

If there is a review of Mandy that mentions her age and appearance, then feel free to reference it in advising him, but we don't fucking judge who someone else wants to fuck. If a guy does like older women, then posts like this shame them and make them less likely to participate on the site.