Looking to lose my virginity

I have two in mind, Brandy who I saw when I lost my virginity and Sophia Belle. Both have pros and cons. It also depends on where you are located and how much you're willing to donate. I'll start with Brandy first. By the way these are based on my experiences and not so much reviews of others, which you should definitely look into

Brandy Pros:
- Good GFE service
- Really good donation rate, 150HH 200HR
- Definitely has experience with newbies
- Hot body
-Accommodates to you for example dressing up, I personally asked her to dress as a professor or secretary
- Location isn't hard to get to and can be discrete at times
-Provides BBBJ
Brandy Cons:
- Schedule may differ throughout the year and has a specific time frames for those dates.
- Sometimes area smells of Weed. I know one time I did smell it on her but recently not to sure if it's her or other people.

Advice for Brandy, don't ask too many questions and when you schedule make sure you specify the length of the appointment or she'll assume HH.

Sophia Belle
-Amazing GFE service
-Donation rate is a bit more but not too bad. 250 for HR
- Not a model type body but not BBW, just perfect in between
- Also accommodates
- The location I went to was a hotel and very late, was discrete
- Real down to earth girl, if you value connection between a person she is your go to.
-Wider availability in schedules

Cons:
-No BB services (I actually prefer everything covered but this may be a con to most.)

I lost my virginity not too long ago. It all depends on what you're looking for, Brandy is good if you want someone hot and good GFE with BB services, Sophia Belle is someone you can get that real GFE connection with along with amazing comfort and overall satisfaction.

I have two in mind, Brandy who I saw when I lost my virginity and Sophia Belle. Both have pros and cons. It also depends on where you are located and how much you're willing to donate. I'll start with Brandy first. By the way these are based on my experiences and not so much reviews of others, which you should definitely look into

Brandy Pros:
- Good GFE service
- Really good donation rate, 150HH 200HR
- Definitely has experience with newbies
- Hot body
-Accommodates to you for example dressing up, I personally asked her to dress as a professor or secretary
- Location isn't hard to get to and can be discrete at times
-Provides BBBJ
Brandy Cons:
- Schedule may differ throughout the year and has a specific time frames for those dates.
- Sometimes area smells of Weed. I know one time I did smell it on her but recently not to sure if it's her or other people.

Advice for Brandy, don't ask too many questions and when you schedule make sure you specify the length of the appointment or she'll assume HH.

Sophia Belle
-Amazing GFE service
-Donation rate is a bit more but not too bad. 250 for HR
- Not a model type body but not BBW, just perfect in between
- Also accommodates
- The location I went to was a hotel and very late, was discrete
- Real down to earth girl, if you value connection between a person she is your go to.
-Wider availability in schedules

Cons:
-No BB services (I actually prefer everything covered but this may be a con to most.)

I lost my virginity not too long ago. It all depends on what you're looking for, Brandy is good if you want someone hot and good GFE with BB services, Sophia Belle is someone you can get that real GFE connection with along with amazing comfort and overall satisfaction.
Sophia will do bbbj if she so chooses too. Do not think its extra but rather her decision. So you shouldn't expect it but it your clean, treat her like a person if not a friend and you may just receive one of the best bbbj ever.

We also forgot to ask how much was in the kid's budget.

Assuming its under 300, Brandy Amanda SBelle all great choices. All mentioned above. If he wants just a BBJ to warm up to the main event then include Deanna as well.

If he just hit his tax returns, then FFS take a trip into the city and see Gina Rollins or one of the girls on her website.

You only lose it once, might as well make it count (if you can afford)

We also forgot to ask how much was in the kid's budget.

Assuming its under 300, Brandy Amanda SBelle all great choices. All mentioned above. If he wants just a BBJ to warm up to the main event then include Deanna as well.

If he just hit his tax returns, then FFS take a trip into the city and see Gina Rollins or one of the girls on her website.

You only lose it once, might as well make it count (if you can afford)
Excellent idea, zoos! Image losing your virginity to Gina Rollins!? She'll probably see him for $250 - more than the other names mentioned, but..... Or, just to keep it easy, if he's going to be in the city, just take a look at Lear and see if anyone stiles his fancy.

Excellent idea, zoos! Image losing your virginity to Gina Rollins!? She'll probably see him for $250 - more than the other names mentioned, but..... Or, just to keep it easy, if he's going to be in the city, just take a look at Lear and see if anyone stiles his fancy.
I wasnt a virgin at 21 but I was a "hobby virgin". I think my first transactional experience was about age 23 (a breakup i didnt take very well). If only I could go back and make Gina my first hobby encounter....

She probably could have got 5 nuts outta me in an hour. As it is in my low 40s she can get 3 out of me in an hour.

I wasnt a virgin at 21 but I was a "hobby virgin". I think my first transactional experience was about age 23 (a breakup i didnt take very well). If only I could go back and make Gina my first hobby encounter....
I was also a hobby virgin, until my 30s (gasp). Gina was my first hobby experience and I have revisited occasionally.

Excellent idea, zoos! Image losing your virginity to Gina Rollins!? She'll probably Gina Rollins - more than the other names mentioned, but..... Or, just to keep it easy, if he's going to be in the city, just take a look at Lear and see if anyone stiles his fancy.
All this talk about Gina Rollins made me look! WOW!! She is really hot. I need to save more...
Your post is not clear if she will "see him for $250" which is "more than the other names" OR "see him for $250 more than the other names".