Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I don't do the alpha male but I do the negotiating male. Look at the big picture, figure out add-ons, etc and she should too. In fact you're making me realize that I'm putting too much money in this since this year too. Got a few new 2-300 friends that I probably won't stick with and the ATF still thinks it's Christmas and it's my own fault.
The Alpha male is always the way to go. However would've went on the date. And made it clear how much of a catch and never haggled. Just said what he can do and if she can't then he will move on and do the same.
. Indifference works on EVERYBODY.

Yeah them city girls are no joke. Been talking on and off with on that wants 500 for a visit but she said she'd come out to LI which I was shocked about. She's hott so I might do it.
Saw another model type that asked for $1k in a 5star hotel. She graciously offered 4k for overnight stay lol. I told her up front I'm not the guy for you sorry.
All city woman are not 500. I can attest to that. I just rejoined and same results. And like I've said previously I'm not Don Juan. Granted I'm not looking for super models but in fact I don't even like the looks of many super models but I can still find very pretty for me in all aspects.

All city woman are not 500. I can attest to that. I just rejoined and same results. And like I've said previously I'm not Don Juan. Granted I'm not looking for super models but in fact I don't even like the looks of many super models but I can still find very pretty for me in all aspects.
Yea I studied your guys work in the past and stuff so I know what to expect . That was my first girl and she’s not a super model. My line up so far is a white girl from out east for $200 and one Spanish/white in Levittown asking for $300. I know my worth. Some these girls have been either watching too many suger baby/daddy video and go with that budget and maybe since she once had some married guy throwing her $800 per meet and seeing her as often , no less then 2 times a week . She feels she can get that same . That why all her income currently just come from dinner dates . She said some guys don’t even pay her and she gets mad because of that. She should of gotten the hint that I am stable to give what I offer .$60k a year for a girl. Not even collage girls who work retail make close to that. They make $20k-$25k a year Lmaoo .

She should of gotten the hint that I am stable to give what I offer .$60k a year for a girl. Not even collage girls who work retail make close to that. They make $20k-$25k a year Lmaoo
Indeed. I give my ATF a lot but nobody else is getting that from me plus besides we meet a lot so of course it's going to add up. And yes many of them only have part time jobs or no jobs and damn well know that 300 a date is an amazing amount not even including all the associated expenses. IMO even 100 for a dinner date is a lot. Many people don't make 100 a day no less to get a free dinner with it.

PS I'm still looking for some NJ woman!! Doesn't seem like many are doing the SB think in NJ?? Not even right across the river?

Indeed. I give my ATF a lot but nobody else is getting that from me plus besides we meet a lot so of course it's going to add up. And yes many of them only have part time jobs or no jobs and damn well know that 300 a date is an amazing amount not even including all the associated expenses. IMO even 100 for a dinner date is a lot. Many people don't make 100 a day no less to get a free dinner with it.

PS I'm still looking for some NJ woman!! Doesn't seem like many are doing the SB think in NJ?? Not even right across the river?
NJ is a haven for SB's look harder. I talked to a few but I wasn't traveling that far. Had several I found quick that were good with $250-$350 per meet. 7.5 or so in looks and 8 or so in body. I check 18-25 though. The whole point for SB's imo is young pussy SB's if not it loses its appeal to me.

How long have you been with your ATF ? Cause I feel like if you know you been with her for awhile and she loyal to you . Then its worth throwing the extra cash, plus I feel like once she been with you for awhile some girl don’t want money all the time or even have tap open to pay later because they trust you. Yea I hate the dinner dates, I aint that lonely that I need to have dinner but some girls like the one I met wanted to get to know me that way. $100 is a lot for dinner, but your right . I have many female friends who even work for wintroup hospital and they don’t even avarage $40k a year. I have a girl from WYP goes by Srose_320 (remove underscore) who’s been wanting my cock for the longest and quote me $300 and straight to business ,no dinner or anything of that stuff. Reason why I haven’t dip in it is because she not really my type but whenever I am bored I’ll that a dive. I aim for girls who catch my eyes. I don’t want a super model girls . I need a simple girl. That’s all . I told the girl from last week when she telling me she gets Guys who hit her up to just have dinner because they on a business trip and don’t wanna eat alone. I told her I don’t need all these dinner, or picture. I have plenty of that. I just wanna girl who I will commit to paying . I am not a low ball. Give me a great price. The lower it is the more you’ll see me and the more you probably get extra $$$ from time to time. Help me and I’ll help you. Help me help you. Lol But great job on having a ATF H20 . My first time getting into the CL and BP to met up with an es-cort was I think 2015. From CL I found BP , from there I found UG overtime and in my 4 years on doing this hobby . I wanna try something new. I just wanna have the right girl around.

She should of gotten the hint that I am stable to give what I offer .$60k a year for a girl. Not even collage girls who work retail make close to that. They make $20k-$25k a year Lmaoo.
Sorry I made a mistake with this quote. I meant to say “$60k a year for a year for a girls, she crazy for asking that. My counter-offer is close to that but yea she should known that what I am offering is a good deal and she get extra time to time . She’ll be making more then girls who work retail lol. What I was offering is stable” for her to get $60k from she would probably have to the ATF title from me .

How long have you been with your ATF ? Cause I feel like if you know you been with her for awhile and she loyal to you . Then its worth throwing the extra cash, plus I feel like once she been with you for awhile some girl don’t want money all the time or even have tap open to pay later because they trust you. Yea I hate the dinner dates, I aint that lonely that I need to have dinner but some girls like the one I met wanted to get to know me that way. $100 is a lot for dinner, but your right . I have many female friends who even work for wintroup hospital and they don’t even avarage $40k a year. I have a girl from WYP goes by Srose_320 (remove underscore) who’s been wanting my cock for the longest and quote me $300 and straight to business ,no dinner or anything of that stuff. Reason why I haven’t dip in it is because she not really my type but whenever I am bored I’ll that a dive. I aim for girls who catch my eyes. I don’t want a super model girls . I need a simple girl. That’s all . I told the girl from last week when she telling me she gets Guys who hit her up to just have dinner because they on a business trip and don’t wanna eat alone. I told her I don’t need all these dinner, or picture. I have plenty of that. I just wanna girl who I will commit to paying . I am not a low ball. Give me a great price. The lower it is the more you’ll see me and the more you probably get extra $$$ from time to time. Help me and I’ll help you. Help me help you. Lol But great job on having a ATF H20 . My first time getting into the CL and BP to met up with an es-cort was I think 2015. From CL I found BP , from there I found UG overtime and in my 4 years on doing this hobby . I wanna try something new. I just wanna have the right girl around.
I have two Friends that work for Winthrop one makes $85k per yr. The other makes 50k per year. Sounds like the girls you know must work clerical or SOMETHING. Anyhow, Women understand what they want to understand. Move on and look for something else. Perhaps one day she will text you and attempt to get to know you physically for less cost than her crazy amt for a slightly above average looking girl.

I have two Friends that work for Winthrop one makes $85k per yr. The other makes 50k per year. Sounds like the girls you know must work clerical or SOMETHING. Anyhow, Women understand what they want to understand. Move on and look for something else. Perhaps one day she will text you and attempt to get to know you physically for less cost than her crazy amt for a slightly above average looking girl.
Yea my friend work overnight In the ER . She studying radiology so I know that not that there cap.and You right though thanks . I was thinking that too because she would of cut me off as soon as she had found someone but that not the case . As far as her look , she petite asian . Compare to other asian she fall in a 5-6 out of 10 so she just average . Which that what catches my eyes. She cute and simple. She has Chinese decent . I feel like the exotic foreign Asian that are a rarity are Japanese . Time will tell Thanks

Has anyone seen "lexx tasyyx" (delete the space). She's one of my buddies GF. Crazy.
Did she change her name ? can’t seem to find her. Crazy that you mention that because one time I found my friends ex. I guess she ran into my profile and she deleted her profile. Crazy stuff. But she wouldn’t have been a pro. My friend is stuff tho, he new girls has a whole std and trash. His ex is way prettier. Honestly if ever saw her at a bar , I would buy her a drink. I felt bad for her . I’ll offer her some revenge sex. Lmaoo

Did she change her name ? can’t seem to find her. Crazy that you mention that because one time I found my friends ex. I guess she ran into my profile and she deleted her profile. Crazy stuff. But she wouldn’t have been a pro. My friend is stuff tho, he new girls has a whole std and trash. His ex is way prettier. Honestly if ever saw her at a bar , I would buy her a drink. I felt bad for her . I’ll offer her some revenge sex. Lmaoo
It's very possible that she deleted it but she was active yesterday. Maybe she saw I viewed her? But she doesn't know who I am. I just know for a fact that it's my buddies girl bc she has the same pics on her social media. But that would've been some crazy sex though. I’m fucked up lol

It's very possible that she deleted it but she was active yesterday. Maybe she saw I viewed her? But she doesn't know who I am. I just know for a fact that it's my buddies girl bc she has the same pics on her social media. But that would've been some crazy sex though. I’m fucked up lol
Yea I tried searching it even with my burner account but nothing . Also it could be girls are curious , make an account delete it . This on SA correct . But it yea that kinda crazy. It the world we live in