Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if they stuffed me in there while another client left the facility
Depending on how late you went, good chance that was my bad. Sorry! Great review though, thank you for sharing it. I am happy that you had a better experience here than at your first AMP visit. Wendy was the first one I saw here as well - she is great and super sweet, as @Luv2eatya67 can attest to, but no matter what you offer her she's gonna want that extra $20 if she sees it. Which ofc I find to be the norm rather than the exception. My initial visit, the donation was 140 (I offered 120) and second visit was $20 less (only because I proposed 100 to begin with). But that was only for hh...

So now I see your review of Wendy, and raise you a...

*** Utopia Guide Review - Tina ***

So, MMS had let me know last week about the new talent (the aforementioned Yuki) but I wasn't able to make it out there. Told me early this week she and the girls missed me - yeah right, but it stroked my (ego) anyway. So I made an appointment on short notice. First I was told Maria/Lily at one location...UG to the rescue because I doubt I would have enjoyed either of them...older women... I said I'd try another time, and Lucy countered with Wendy/Tina at the ground floor. Hadn't sampled Tina yet so picked her. Anyone ever ask for pics first? Anyway, Tina greeted me and led me to my usual room on the right (seriously, it's huge, they should put a real bed in there too).

Let's describe Tina, as there's not too much about her here. She is Chinese, with very long dark hair that falls across your body as she massages you. I'd estimate her age to be mid-30s. Her face is smooth and unlined, heart-shaped almost. Fake large B's, so-so quality, nice nips. Maybe 5'3. Thin but not skinny, with one shockingly firm ass. Seriously, I asked about it, she said she runs a lot and does squats. I think.

Massage was light and relaxing. FYI, she used oil and didn't ask first. ST was nice. Flip, usual discussion. First some light cbj, enjoyable and, unlike a previous reviewer, did a bit more than just lick the ice cream cone. first. After a few minutes I was ready for the main show and told her to climb on up for acg. And well, here's where things got interesting - she slid herself down and literally bottomed out half-way. We tried for a while and then switched to standing k9 and no dice. Her tunnel of love is more like an underpass. We shut it down and she must have felt bad because she pulled the cover off and finished with a fantastic bbbj with some lovely ball cupping and stroking underneath. Donation was on the table, standard benjamin, but gave an extra 20 at the end because I felt bad - she tried valiantly.

Depending on how late you went, good chance that was my bad. Sorry! Great review though, thank you for sharing it. I am happy that you had a better experience here than at your first AMP visit. Wendy was the first one I saw here as well - she is great and super sweet, as @Luv2eatya67 can attest to, but no matter what you offer her she's gonna want that extra $20 if she sees it. Which ofc I find to be the norm rather than the exception. My initial visit, the donation was 140 (I offered 120) and second visit was $20 less (only because I proposed 100 to begin with). But that was only for hh...

So now I see your review of Wendy, and raise you a...

*** Utopia Guide Review - Tina ***

So, MMS had let me know last week about the new talent (the aforementioned Yuki) but I wasn't able to make it out there. Told me early this week she and the girls missed me - yeah right, but it stroked my (ego) anyway. So I made an appointment on short notice. First I was told Maria/Lily at one location...UG to the rescue because I doubt I would have enjoyed either of them...older women... I said I'd try another time, and Lucy countered with Wendy/Tina at the ground floor. Hadn't sampled Tina yet so picked her. Anyone ever ask for pics first? Anyway, Tina greeted me and led me to my usual room on the right (seriously, it's huge, they should put a real bed in there too).

Let's describe Tina, as there's not too much about her here. She is Chinese, with very long dark hair that falls across your body as she massages you. I'd estimate her age to be mid-30s. Her face is smooth and unlined, heart-shaped almost. Fake large B's, so-so quality, nice nips. Maybe 5'3. Thin but not skinny, with one shockingly firm ass. Seriously, I asked about it, she said she runs a lot and does squats. I think.

Massage was light and relaxing. FYI, she used oil and didn't ask first. ST was nice. Flip, usual discussion. First some light cbj, enjoyable and, unlike a previous reviewer, did a bit more than just lick the ice cream cone. first. After a few minutes I was ready for the main show and told her to climb on up for acg. And well, here's where things got interesting - she slid herself down and literally bottomed out half-way. We tried for a while and then switched to standing k9 and no dice. Her tunnel of love is more like an underpass. We shut it down and she must have felt bad because she pulled the cover off and finished with a fantastic bbbj with some lovely ball cupping and stroking underneath. Donation was on the table, standard benjamin, but gave an extra 20 at the end because I felt bad - she tried valiantly.

Nice Deseos! My thing is if I am trying a new one, I tell Lucy to tell them I am a regular there, a good tipper & want EVERYTHING AND will tip at the end and NOT ask about money. Has worked 100% of the time! Reason, I too like you initially gave Wendy and a few others a few more $$ the first time, and then adjusted what I thought should be given next time.

Depending on how late you went, good chance that was my bad. Sorry! Great review though, thank you for sharing it. I am happy that you had a better experience here than at your first AMP visit. Wendy was the first one I saw here as well - she is great and super sweet, as @Luv2eatya67 can attest to, but no matter what you offer her she's gonna want that extra $20.
Sorry to hear that Tina didn't knock it out of the park for you, deseos. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Wendy. Right now, I'm in the process of planning my next move. I'm leaning towards taking HnS's advice and arranging a visit with Linda, but I'm also entertaining the idea of trying to meet up with one of the independents who are so favorably reviewed here on UG. One of my concerns with the latter is that, being a noob, I don't know how tough it might be to pass their screening procedures.

Sorry to hear that Tina didn't knock it out of the park for you, deseos.....One of my concerns with the latter is that, being a noob, I don't know how tough it might be to pass their screening procedures.
Cheers bud - even when things don't go perfectly, I think I can speak for many of my comrades here that it's not all about the hanky-panky. Just the excitement meeting someone new, of not knowing how a session is going to go, if a new and unique experience will develop, is often worth the price of admission. If it was all about the release, well, there's russian facebook for that.

Regarding your dilemma: I'm not even sure how many of them have screening procedures, ha. I'm looking to try an independent myself. If you don't need the massage part, it's often more bang for your buck as you don't have to pay vig to the house. That being said, Lucy and her girls are just so convenient!

...it's not all about the hanky-panky...
If you don't need the massage part, it's often more bang for your buck as you don't have to pay vig to the house. That being said, Lucy and her girls are just so convenient!
I can agree with that. With each of my recent amp experiences, the massage has been quite enjoyable, but there was also the thrill of the anticipation in not knowing exactly how each was going to go. Also, unlike with my first visit to another location, I found Wendy to be quite sexy, a real looker!

As for the proposed visit to an independent, you're right in line with my thinking: if I'm looking for a provider experience which is more focused on the second half of the visit, so to speak, then why pay for (or spend the time on) the massage?

At this point in my hobbying, I'm all about sampling the available experiences. I definitely want to try one of the independents soon, and see what that does for me; however, at the same time, I've only seen Wendy at this location. Maybe I should do a little more sampling here before branching out.

*****Utopia Review*****

Greetings fellow Mongers… Since I had not paid a visit to Lucy & Co. in a few weeks due to scheduling conflicts, I decided to text her last night and see what kind of Chinese New Year FUN I could have today. Since I prefer the Ground Floor Locale, I always ask who is there first. (Interesting side note.. Seems as though at that spot, you can go as EARLY as 8:30AM!) Lucy confirmed this as I was leaving today. So, anyway, she texts me back last evening saying Tina & Vivian will be there. Great! I have had both before, but had a better time with Tina. I tell Lucy I will see her at 1030 and look forward to having some fun with Tina. I arrive and Lucy is not back from dropping of the others at the Upstairs Locale. Girl opens the door and I am pleasantly surprised it is Lilly! (Banged her few times before) hugs me, grabs my junk, and leads me to the smaller room with sink on the left. I’m still a little confused as Lucy said I would have Tina. Give her the $40 for the half. Comes back in and starts helping me undress. (He English is VERY limited). Kept telling me I should “make appointment with me”. I tried showing her translate app saying we had been together before, but she could not grasp it. PLUS, she kept saying her name was something that sounded like “Wi-Lu”. I said you are Lilly. She said NO Lilly, Wi-Lu. Funny as all hell! I was like whatever in my head, I’m here to get down! She strips even before I am totally undressed. Grabs the paper towel and alcohol and starts cleaning. Did manage to tell me “You smell good”. (Just showered prior to arriving). Stands and starts sucking my nipples which I enjoy. All the while jerking junior and playing with the boys. After twisting her erasers, my hand goes right for her box. Without missing a beat, she opens her legs while still playing with me. FIV with no hesitation. Moans the whole time. Smell test negative, so I know DATY is a go! Motions for me to lay on table, and starts licking the shaft, sucking he boys, and licking towards the taint! “You like”? Sure. Super BBBJ! I motion for some DATY, and she says “Later”. Okay, I’ll continue to enjoy the BBBJ! Aftr a bit, she grabs a cover, and hops on 69. Puts on the cover with the magic mouth while I dive in. Fresh and clean! GREAT response as well! Back and forth with BJ & 69. She did cum at least twice I know of, as her box was soaked! After a bit she gets up and says “Fuck now”? Okay, I’m ready. She lays across table and I go in standing mish. She is does not use lube, she has plenty of natural wetness!! Damn, she is TIGHT! That’s when I remember the good time we had prior! Pounding away, and then decide to pull out and kneel down and attack her clit. Moans, and shakes and then her box let’s out some air! She shakes again and says Goooooood. LOL. I repeat that move twice more. Then I figure it is time to get some serious pounding in, as time is slipping away. Legs on my shoulders and away I pound, finally blasting in the bag. A little sweaty, especially in this warm weather we are having. She gets nice warm towel, and wipes. Nice cleanup and short rubdown of my arms and legs. Holds up one hand with 4 fingers out and points to her box with the other and tells me “You sucky gooood”…LOL. Has a tat on right forearm, but said it was paint. It is a flower of some sort. Zero ass. Cute face and personality. A+ to B’s I would say, with standard erasers. Box is clean shaven except for the “Hitler” on the top. (NOT the landing strip to avoid confusion – and NO, it is NOT meant to be Racist/Mean/Whatever. That is how the boys and I always referred to that style of Shaving so please nobody take offense) $100 tip and she was happy! (I NEVER discuss tip before service. I make sure Lucy tells them I am a regular and tip good at the end to avoid awkward situations) On way out Lucy stopped to talk as we usually do. I asked what happened to Tina. She said mix up and Tina went to Upstairs Locale. I then had to ask about the name game I just experienced. She laughed and said they used to call her Lilly, but now call her Wi-Lu. I had a good laugh with Lucy about that one. Happy Mongering to all. PS, for those of you looking for Wendy, she is on vacation till the 13th.

*****Utopia Review*****

Greetings fellow Mongers… Since I had not paid a visit to Lucy & Co. in a few weeks due to scheduling conflicts, I decided to text her last night and see what kind of Chinese New Year FUN I could have today. Since I prefer the Ground Floor Locale, I always ask who is there first. (Interesting side note.. Seems as though at that spot, you can go as EARLY as 8:30AM!) Lucy confirmed this as I was leaving today. So, anyway, she texts me back last evening saying Tina & Vivian will be there. Great! I have had both before, but had a better time with Tina. I tell Lucy I will see her at 1030 and look forward to having some fun with Tina. I arrive and Lucy is not back from dropping of the others at the Upstairs Locale. Girl opens the door and I am pleasantly surprised it is Lilly! (Banged her few times before) hugs me, grabs my junk, and leads me to the smaller room with sink on the left. I’m still a little confused as Lucy said I would have Tina. Give her the $40 for the half. Comes back in and starts helping me undress. (He English is VERY limited). Kept telling me I should “make appointment with me”. I tried showing her translate app saying we had been together before, but she could not grasp it. PLUS, she kept saying her name was something that sounded like “Wi-Lu”. I said you are Lilly. She said NO Lilly, Wi-Lu. Funny as all hell! I was like whatever in my head, I’m here to get down! She strips even before I am totally undressed. Grabs the paper towel and alcohol and starts cleaning. Did manage to tell me “You smell good”. (Just showered prior to arriving). Stands and starts sucking my nipples which I enjoy. All the while jerking junior and playing with the boys. After twisting her erasers, my hand goes right for her box. Without missing a beat, she opens her legs while still playing with me. FIV with no hesitation. Moans the whole time. Smell test negative, so I know DATY is a go! Motions for me to lay on table, and starts licking the shaft, sucking he boys, and licking towards the taint! “You like”? Sure. Super BBBJ! I motion for some DATY, and she says “Later”. Okay, I’ll continue to enjoy the BBBJ! Aftr a bit, she grabs a cover, and hops on 69. Puts on the cover with the magic mouth while I dive in. Fresh and clean! GREAT response as well! Back and forth with BJ & 69. She did cum at least twice I know of, as her box was soaked! After a bit she gets up and says “Fuck now”? Okay, I’m ready. She lays across table and I go in standing mish. She is does not use lube, she has plenty of natural wetness!! Damn, she is TIGHT! That’s when I remember the good time we had prior! Pounding away, and then decide to pull out and kneel down and attack her clit. Moans, and shakes and then her box let’s out some air! She shakes again and says Goooooood. LOL. I repeat that move twice more. Then I figure it is time to get some serious pounding in, as time is slipping away. Legs on my shoulders and away I pound, finally blasting in the bag. A little sweaty, especially in this warm weather we are having. She gets nice warm towel, and wipes. Nice cleanup and short rubdown of my arms and legs. Holds up one hand with 4 fingers out and points to her box with the other and tells me “You sucky gooood”…LOL. Has a tat on right forearm, but said it was paint. It is a flower of some sort. Zero ass. Cute face and personality. A+ to B’s I would say, with standard erasers. Box is clean shaven except for the “Hitler” on the top. (NOT the landing strip to avoid confusion – and NO, it is NOT meant to be Racist/Mean/Whatever. That is how the boys and I always referred to that style of Shaving so please nobody take offense) $100 tip and she was happy! (I NEVER discuss tip before service. I make sure Lucy tells them I am a regular and tip good at the end to avoid awkward situations) On way out Lucy stopped to talk as we usually do. I asked what happened to Tina. She said mix up and Tina went to Upstairs Locale. I then had to ask about the name game I just experienced. She laughed and said they used to call her Lilly, but now call her Wi-Lu. I had a good laugh with Lucy about that one. Happy Mongering to all. PS, for those of you looking for Wendy, she is on vacation till the 13th.
The last time I was there. I got there early. Before 10. And before Lucy arrived. I saw a guy go in so I waited a bit for him to clear out and headed in.
As I was leaving Lucy was coming in with two different girls.
I'm thinking they may have a night shift or some girls sleep there.

I think they love you there, @Luv2eatya67 ! Question regarding "Wi-Lu," since it seems like she's fun. Earlier reviews pegged her as old/weathered/unattractive. Your take?
LOL deseos! Might be true. Taking into account the name "confusion" - The one I was with yesterday was AWESOME! Young, maybe late 20's early 30's max. Very pretty face, as mentioned ZERO ass. A+ to B's but I never get those right. Eraser nips, and box as noted in review. Service was A+++! Personality was GREAT & she is playful and funny. She aims to please!! Great bargain for a Benjamin + House!

Hi everyone! Although I have made many replies over the last couple of years, this will be my first review in about 5 years. Anyway, I go to the one level spot behind the tatoo parlor and before I knock on the red door, an older Asian woman let's me in. So guys, they are watching. Ok, I am thinking this is mama who leads me to the room. I give her 40 for the half hour and I undress and lay on the table figuring she will send a cute girl. No, she comes in and I am not thrilled, but c'est la vie. She gives a lame massage and I knew I was not going to want any CBJ or FS with her. In fact, I was so turned off that I didn't think I could blast off with a HJ. Anyway, she tells me to turn over and plays with trigger jr and asks me if I want to have sex. I told her no, just give me a handy. She did the deed, cleaned me up and asked if I wanted water. I said no thanks. Got dressed and tipped her 20 dollars. She goes no baby 40 dollars. As she was telling me what to tip her, a nice looking young girl comes out. So, I countered the ugly one with you get 20, she get 40. Now, I was a little off my game because when I see a not so attractive lady lead me to a room, I usually ask to see the other ladies so that I choose the best looking one. If none are to my liking, then I say that I am sorry but I just realized that I need to be somewhere else and just exit the premises. By the way, the name of this woman was Lily or something to that effect. She had a weathered look so she had to be in her 50's. She wasn't slim, but she was not fat. She was pleasant until she wanted an extra 20 dollars to the 20 dollar tip. To me a hj is 40 +20 if your average looking or below. It is amazing how they ask you to tip more. What nerve!
This was one of the few posts (#163) with a full review of Lily/Lilly prior to yours, so I'm sure you can understand why I was a little confused! I'm curious if he actually saw Lucy (though c'mon, she's not that unattractive, totally bangable) and the "nice looking young girl" was Lilly? Either way, thanks for helping me decide who to see next. :)

[multiple edits bc It's harder than I thought to avoid violating rule 30...yikes]

This was one of the few posts (#163) with a full review of Lily/Lilly prior to yours, so I'm sure you can understand why I was a little confused! I'm curious if he actually saw Lucy (though c'mon, she's not that unattractive, totally bangable) and the "nice looking young girl" was Lilly? Either way, thanks for helping me decide who to see next. :)

[multiple edits bc It's harder than I thought to avoid violating rule 30...yikes]
I see what you mean. Problem is a lot of times they tell us one name one time, and try the same thing another. I KNEW I had been with her before, but she was insisting (in broken English) she had a different name. That is why I asked Lucy. Oh, the post ou quoted, for sure did NOT see Lucy. She would NOT ask if we want sex, as she does NOT partake. I have seen one there in passing that was "older looking" for sure, and stay away from that. Maybe that is who he was referring to. Anyway, ENJOY whomever you get!!! Like I have said, WELL WORTH the House + a Benjamin!!

Utopia Guide Review - Vivian

After my disappointment on the evening of LNY, I wanted to make sure I started the lunar year off right. That meant a visit to Lucy's girls earlier this week. Tina and Vivian were available - had I read Luv's post prior I might have chosen the road not taken (yet), but went for someone I had a lot of fun with at our first introduction. Vivian met me at the door with a big smile and a happy "long time no see!" Not gonna lie - I almost didn't recognize her at first as she wasn't how I remembered (not in a bad way or anything). Her dress, however, I did recall! It's a beige-colored slim fitting thing with black shoulder straps and a black rose or chrysanthemum embossed onto it. Very classy. Time to tighten up some description details on Vivian from my prior review - saw her with the lights on and I'd put her age as closer to 35 than 29. Great body if you're into the type - not a petite spinner, but tight and thin. At least 5'5". Straight black hair, shorter than last time I saw her, under shoulder length. There's an Asian actress who looks like her but I can't find a picture or recall the name so will just have to describe her face: rather flat and square, almost rectangular, perhaps a bit like sarah jessica parker but a little wider and less chin. great cheekbones. Oh, and her english is pretty good.

Even taking the half, Vivian gives a pretty decent nearly full body rub. the best part, for me, is when she climbs onto the table and straddles your waist during it. Not a lot of SP's do that. ST was great, with a new twist for my second visit - some blowing on and kissing of the boys from behind while making sure everything was good and ready with her hand from the side. Flip...ask for the usual, oh no! She's half out of commission! (And wasn't shy about showing me!) But it's ok! Said she'll make it up to me somehow next visit (I couldn't understand what she said), and this time as a special she says how about bbjcim - but same donation as my usual, mind you. I didn't decline. Wasn't the best ever, but very enjoyable nonetheless. After the spit and rinse, she offered a come-down rub but we were already well over time and I had to be somewhere. Helped me get dressed and sent me on my way. A lovely experience.

I see what you mean. Problem is a lot of times they tell us one name one time, and try the same thing another. I KNEW I had been with her before, but she was insisting (in broken English) she had a different name. That is why I asked Lucy. Oh, the post ou quoted, for sure did NOT see Lucy. She would NOT ask if we want sex, as she does NOT partake. I have seen one there in passing that was "older looking" for sure, and stay away from that. Maybe that is who he was referring to. Anyway, ENJOY whomever you get!!! Like I have said, WELL WORTH the House + a Benjamin!!
Lucy told me only hugs and kisses.
I've tried several times. But no dice.

Group, so I have never been to this amp and want to go, I see there is some kind of process with this one as it appears that walk ins may be discouraged. Mind helping a fellow monger out?

I haven't been on a while, and the only one I've seen has been Linda. Very cute, IMHO, but a little tired of her. The others that I've visually seen weren't as attractive, again, IMHO. What about the new girls; how would ppl rate using Linda as a benchmark? Subjective, I know, but isn't everything!?

Group, so I have never been to this amp and want to go, I see there is some kind of process with this one as it appears that walk ins may be discouraged. Mind helping a fellow monger out?
There isn't a process. Just go..
I was only turned away once because they were filled up.
Lucy directed me to her new place that is now known as the upstairs location.
I've only called to see who's working at each location.

Status
Not open for further replies.