Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I every situation is different and depends on so many factors. Not for nothing I've done fucked hot girls for 150 Just cause my appearance, and ok girls for free. Also personality plays a big part also.
Going with your statement. What do you consider hot?? So we can get a feel. For example I see you like Sophia Belle she has a good following. In pics though I would rate her a 6 face max and body from pics a 6. Do you agree or do you rate girls higher?

$300 is reasonable for a girl 8 and better. Especially since most SB's non pros stay with you over 3 hrs. Even $400 is ok if she looks really good. Some of the guys here are ok with girls thay look 6 or so. For them I think one need not go over $150 for an SB
I saw one of my girls last nite @ 500.
Young Asian. , 24, very pretty , perfect shaved pussy. Allows Fiv, Fia. She will not rim or cim . Still I justify the 500 since I come 4x in 3 hours, get to eat her pussy and ass to my hearts content and fuck her all I want. If she wasn’t so “ hot “ I’d not be able to justiy.

I agree with Gold, each situation is different. 300 is a little steep, if she's super hot and you have to have it try starting at 200. You can always negotiate. Most won't turn down a guaranteed 200 from a decent looking guy with a good personality and shows them respect, treats them well.

The legit babies on here all seem to want to be handled with kid gloves, treated tastefully. It's what I have been finding lately. The Pros disappear in a day or two, sometimes after a few hours. The one's that can handle a conversation seem to be the one's worth the time and a little extra money.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Met one a few weeks ago, no joke. "Im not a prostitute, I won't sleep with you for money." "But I will blow you if you want for a pair of Nike's"
That would be kinda hot actually. I would make blow me in the parking lot of Dicks at Roosevelt Field, downstairs in the garage parking, cum in her mouth then go with her into Dicks and watch her try on the Nike's, walk to the counter and pay for them.
Extra points if she is 18 to 21, black and after I pay she says "Thank you Daddy and kisses me on the cheek in front of the cashier and the rest of the line.

$150 and $200 ? Where are you guys finding decent looking SB for that amount ?
They're all over the place. Call their bluffs. Figure out how to negotiate. Figure out what they're looking for and what you have to offer them. Yup it's about money which we said here a few weeks ago can't remove that from the equation but it's also about other things too.

They're all over the place. Call their bluffs. Figure out how to negotiate. Figure out what they're looking for and what you have to offer them. Yup it's about money which we said here a few weeks ago can't remove that from the equation but it's also about other things too.
Ah, ok. I think this is very much location dependent. I see some of you guys are in Long Island.

$150-$200 for a hot SB in NYC ? No. At the M&G if she decides she wants to fuck you, things are open. But starting out with that amount during messaging will get you ignored before you even get to the M&G. Especially in Manhattan.

The definition of hot should also be clarified. To me, hot are the girls in on seeking in NYC that are clearly in the highest category. Instagram models for example.

Hot is an eye of the beholder thing. In any event if you read my "best experience" write up I posted about a month ago I thought she was hot. As mentioned she threw out a large number. Why shouldn't she? In the end we both laughed about it. 200 is out there. Is a combo package though on everybody's side of things. Make it worth her time even if it's less cash. For one guy it may be looks. For another younger. For another older. For another just an outright great person to talk with. Figure out where you fit in and what she's looking for whether you want a full blown dinner arrangement meeting multiple times a week or just a quickie. It's all there.

$150 and $200 ? Where are you guys finding decent looking SB for that amount ?
They're out there. Some dudes just gota pay 300 or more to get a nice piece of ass. I speak for myself. Im in my 30s and carry myself well, dress well and maintain my appearance so yes what certain dudes are paying big $$ for i pay half lol.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
They're out there. Some dudes just gota pay 300 or more to get a nice piece of ass. I speak for myself. Im in my 30s and carry myself well, dress well and maintain my appearance so yes what certain dudes are paying big $$ for i pay half lol.
Some dudes just gotta pay 150 to get laid. I speak for myself, but I'm almost 50. I carry myself well, dress well, maintain my appearance, so while some of you dudes are paying the medium $$ I get laid all the time and haven't paid for it in more than a year.

Translation. Shut the fuck up about what other people pay. "bragging" that you are fucking the cheap ho's is not coming across as well as you think it is.

I think the observational and comparative posts are beginning to become too commonplace and confrontational and they need to stop now. The SA strategy has been debated to death and I see no need for it to continue. We all know everyone's game now and there is no more need to continue to assert yourself.
I have been blamed more times that I care to count for the deterioration of this board but in my view it's this mindless breast-beating that is causing a demise here. And it has to stop now.
A few weeks ago, I told you all to keep the philosophy content in the sister thread. Everyone seems to ignore what I said. Why? Going forward, any comment that is not directly related to discuss an actual SB girl or something associated with this like membership, etc. will be deleted.

You guys are really trying my patience today. And, from what I saw, at least that of another mod. Stop it. Stop it now.

Thanks judge, Yolo, nine-lives for Intel and opinions on je na ba by 101. 300 was mentioned during texts, only at Huntington.

I don't mind that she maybe a pro. At 300, seems worth it based on looks. I mean, 5'10"!!

Just that it's a heck of a trek for me - trying to figure out if she is fun enough.

V

Thanks judge, Yolo, nine-lives for Intel and opinions on je na ba by 101. 300 was mentioned during texts, only at Huntington.

I don't mind that she maybe a pro. At 300, seems worth it based on looks. I mean, 5'10"!!

Just that it's a heck of a trek for me - trying to figure out if she is fun enough.

V
Abbey Hotel is a dump, just be forewarned. A total pig pen. Its a Shady spot. If you're going to trek out that way, maybe you can talk her into going to The Whitman, which is a little further up the road on Jericho, left hand side going east. Nicer, cleaner, less shady.

V
She's totally not worth it. Had a car experience with her a long time ago when she was on CL. Very ghetto and has a bad attitude. Have had multiple conversations with her over the years. It always ends up with her being a total bitch and then we stop talking... until the next time she tries to reach out. She was decent looking, but not as good as the pics make it seem. Buyer beware

She's totally not worth it. Had a car experience with her a long time ago when she was on CL. Very ghetto and has a bad attitude. Have had multiple conversations with her over the years. It always ends up with her being a total bitch and then we stop talking... until the next time she tries to reach out. She was decent looking, but not as good as the pics make it seem. Buyer beware
What did you do during cardate?

Some dudes just gotta pay 150 to get laid. I speak for myself, but I'm almost 50. I carry myself well, dress well, maintain my appearance, so while some of you dudes are paying the medium $$ I get laid all the time and haven't paid for it in more than a year.

Translation. Shut the fuck up about what other people pay. "bragging" that you are fucking the cheap ho's is not coming across as well as you think it is.
Everybody gives their 2cents but from now on I'll just stay quiet about everything.