Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

So it's been many years since I've seen Angel. I reached out to her via email that I had saved, mentioned a simple "hola" and she replied with my name and reference she knew my by nice touch. So I threw out there if she was in town and she confirmed we talked back and forth I get her # and move it to text back and forth. After familiarize each other we agree to meet in the evening I told her how I would need an hour and 2 pops she tell me that's perfect and she threw in there how I can always go for 2 with her like how she knows me. As the evening comes i meet her at the room off 109 and she is wearing her tan dress we hug and kiss. We go into small talk about how great we look and how great we look together from behind I hug and kiss her neck while bringing up her dress and playing with her pussy. At the same time she plays with my dick and I pull her dress down from the top to expose her breast play with her nipples and keep kissing her neck. At one point I turn her around and pull her dress all the way down, I ask her if she wants me to shower she tells me there's no need she can just clean me up herself. I undress and she comes by with a warm wet towel and alcohol cleans me up real good. After she dries me off she start her excellent bbj incredible at the same time I play with her pussy and feel it wet. At this point i suggestion 69 and she smiles cause she tells me how she likes i make her cum eating her out. We go at it for maybe 10 min and she cums and I cum in her mouth takes it all and sucks me dry moaning her enjoyment gets up and goes straight to the bathroom to spit out. She comes back after rinsing out her mouth all happy and smiles. Tells me thanks for making her cum and for the load, we lay back down she cleans me up some more and we laid there talking and talking for what seems like 30 mins. At one point I ask her if we have more time and she tells me "baby we have all the time you want" that was great to hear her say. While we were talking she was playing with my cock and trying to wake buddy for round 2 she puts him in her mouth and it gets semi hard but it not until I play with her pussy and feel it wet that I get hard again and she sucks it some more and once hard as a rock she gets the rain coat mounts me. We pump and pump she grinds and tells me to grab her and play with her tits, then tells me if I want doggy I tell her no rare watch her on top. But then i tell her to lay down for misornaey here i pump away and kiss her neck and grind some more where she tells me she will cum but wants my "leche" after 5 min I pop in bag and we are done. Afterwards we hang out a little more and talk we were well over the hour but she didnt care and her gift was by her dress waiting for her and she was happy with what i gave her.

She is truly a good person new clients be nice.

Anyone knows this chics schedule?
She visits long island for a few weeks every couple of months. Whe she is here she works weekdays and Saturdays during the day. She does incalls but I am not sure about out calls.
On a unrelated note she is aware of this thread. I have told her she should advertise and get her slinky's contact info. Mentioning her sister is not going to bypass screening/vetting as per Angel btw.

She visits long island for a few weeks every couple of months. Whe she is here she works weekdays and Saturdays during the day. She does incalls but I am not sure about out calls.
On a unrelated note she is aware of this thread. I have told her she should advertise and get her slinky's contact info. Mentioning her sister is not going to bypass screening/vetting as per Angel btw.
BTW ....it did work for me...

Thank you. I been trying to see her for a while. Hard to get a response from her and i also try calling. She's on my bucket list.
As she should be. Hot milfy Latina with a tigh body aside from slight baby pouch/stretch marks. Have been seeing her for years and always leave with a stupid grin. She will see newcomers if respectful in communication and can handle very light screening as per Angel