Jasmine 347-582-3771

A better late then never review……………..

As I had noted in the “ISO black provider” thread several weeks back here is my review of Jasmine, a very cool GFE-ish provider I have had my eye on for a while. She sounded like my cup of tea from previous mentions of her ( Thanx Uniquelyme ) but I don’t think anyone put it down in review form.

Since I had stopped seeing my UTR cam girl/provider a while back, I have been back on the hunt for a chill, laid back and GFE chocolate treat. This is kind of a compilation review of my first cpl of times seeing her.

I had kept her info from a while back when I was looking but never pulled the trigger with her and thankfully her number remains the same. Started off with a very casual intro text and then a call, which is her preferred means of contact. Knowing she is a pro that’s been in the game for a while now I opted to not be so forthcoming with my questions. I kind of knew what she was about, saw some pics out there after searching her name and number on google and thought to myself that she might be a nice fit. Went back and forth a cpl of times till we were able to nail down a date. She hosts in a small motel in Western Suffolk area so she was convenient as well.

Get to the spot, get the room number and knock on the door which she is hiding behind. Walk in and I am pleasantly surprised by a very attractive and exotic looking woman. I am thinking she is early to mid 30s, sporting a thick build ( not fat ) with a really nice rack. Get the LE check out of the way and sit on the bed to chat a little. We had not discussed much in the way of particulars on the phone but I wanted to establish an agreement on what our expectations were before I go laying any money down. So we are all good, she says she is cool with what I like, but she is cautious and only goes CBJ and no kissing ( well this time I found out LOL ). I am a big fan of lots of pussy play, DATY fingering and the holy grail of squirting pussy. So she lays back and says kiss the girls………. Great real tits, responsive nipples and fun bags they are for sure. After a few mins of this I start wandering south and find a well maintained pussy with a really nice sized clit that I am having a ball with. Seems she is digging my technique, moaning away ( fake/not fake ….. not to sure ) and her clit is getting super nice and big. I am very happy camper indeed. Switch over to some 69 and she has got a great mouth I have to say. Lots of enthusiasm and likes to take it till she gags. Do some face fucking and finger banging till she nuts. A nice little squirt and I am getting totally worked up at this point. She suggested doggie and I am all in! pleasantly surprised to find a pretty snug pussy ( impressive considering she is no novice ). I have to really concentrate on the 2018 NY Mets to keep from being a 3 pump chump………… So ok I think I lasted 25-27 and then dump in the bag LOL……. New pussy is always a problem for me LOL.

Offers up a nice clean up and we chill on the bed for a bit getting to know each other a little better. She never looked at the clock never counted the donation I laid on the desk ( I gave her 150 for the hh ). Overall I think she is an awesome provider, totally professional, very attractive ( Face and body an 8 to me ) and someone I want to hang with more………… which I have done. Havent gone for the hour yet so not sure what she charges for that…….. I am sure it is definitely worth it. She noted to me her background is Native American and Trinidadian. I cant imagine how beautiful she was back in the day, but she looks great to me. We have chilled out, smoked some, had some cocktails which made things even more relaxed and fun.

After a few visits we have been making out and she is a great kisser……. Took me 2-3 sessions to get to that level of service and BBJ still not avail ( which I don’t care that much about honestly ). She is enjoys the pussy play and that’s what I am looking for……… chocolate pussy!.

I would certainly recommend this girl to anyone that is into black providers, She is my GTG for now !!!! Well until SB gets out!

That was never brought up with me. .. hopefully I didn't just shoot myself in the foot
I understand partially why they don’t want us to review them, there are legitimate reasons why they don’t like it, but then I see women bitching about other things and us reviewing them is very important down to the fine details because a lot of times they post inaccurate images, they themselves are thieves, or they have a lackluster performance but want to charge the going rate, you can’t do that and I don’t care how they feel about it, if they want to be able to review their clients then they should come on here and the admins should give them their own section to review us, honestly o think that would be most beneficial because the good providers would know who good clients are and the bad ones can stick with the bad

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes. Especially the last one. She always wears those fishnets, she says it's her trade mark.
The top one is the one she posted most often on BP
I never saw the bottom one before. I was expecting a slimmer person and always thought the pictures she used were somewhat distorted. I was surprised by her height and build when I first met her.

That said, she is thick but in no way a BBW. She is not flabby, does not have a belly and her facial features are sharp. No double chin or anything associated with a fat girl.

And she is a sweetheart with a personality that puts you at ease and she is really into sex.

Saw jasmine in last week in Huntington at her usual spot. She lost a bunch of weight but hardly any in her chest so she thinner with a big rack. WINNING. Caught up a little before a bbbj with some face fucking. On goes cover for some cowgirl, miss and blew my load while doggie. Damage was 180 setup always easy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw jasmine in last week in Huntington at her usual spot. She lost a bunch of weight but hardly any in her chest so she thinner with a big rack. WINNING. Caught up a little before a bbbj with some face fucking. On goes cover for some cowgirl, miss and blew my load while doggie. Damage was 180 setup always easy.
Damn, I call her once in a while but our schedules never match. Curious to see what she looks like sans a few pounds.

I just saw her posting on another site that donation 150 for half and 250 for hour. Can you confirm these rates since you hit it for 180.

I just saw her posting on another site that donation 150 for half and 250 for hour. Can you confirm these rates since you hit it for 180.
Never take the hour with this girl. She's not a clock watcher and she's good with her mouth and pussy is good. 30 mins is more than enough. I used to pay $140 and cim every time. Last time no cim bbbj though. Over a yr ago.

Wow I remember seeing her in the Staten Island Hotel, that was about a year or so before it became an old folks home. Wasnt my type but I remember her being very nice, and it was a good time. I do remember her tits being incredible, I was surprised they were real. Beautiful rack.

Wow I remember seeing her in the Staten Island Hotel, that was about a year or so before it became an old folks home. Wasnt my type but I remember her being very nice, and it was a good time. I do remember her tits being incredible, I was surprised they were real. Beautiful rack.
When I met her in late 2010 tits beautiful. Like a 9 now last yr about a 7.5 still very nice. But 7yrs changed things. In 2010-2013 this girl was a 8 body and face. Now probably a 7.

She doesn't work at night as far as I know and she comes to Huntington area to work from Westchester something like that. Best bet is to reach out Wednesday- Thursday early afternoon and book something. She is a cool chick and allot of fun worth the effort IMHO