Perry

Mister B or Perry which do you prefer....same guy different personalities. Bi Polar perhaps?

• Total voters
They are different people.
Perry is an ordinary citizen here. Banacek is a moderator. They have different roles.
All kidding aside that went on between some of the members here and "us," the distinction is the heart of the matter. Without appreciating that, you can't understand it.

BTW, if Pride's sock puppet allegation is true, I applaud him for bringing it to the board. But I condemn him for making me work so hard to draw that out. He could have done that much more easily by being clear from the get-go. And maybe we would have taken it more seriously and investigated it.

And if you are a fourth sock puppet in that triumvirate, then I especially applaud you for pulling off the greatest con in UG history. It makes my April Fools meet-and-greet joke pale in the thought that went into it.

BTW, if any thinks that today's events were anything out of the ordinary, I direct you to this thread from a few years ago where I also complained about having to prod responses from members, a sentiment I also voiced about repeatedly this week.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/helping-a-friend.52256/#post-1107960

Yet, so many of you are quick to add meaningless drivel to conversations. So since no one seems to want to heed my pleas or answer my questions, you will start seeing my response to that drivel when you stop seeing these types of comments. So in advance of all your "Hey, what happened to my post?" that is what happened to it.

BTW, if Pride's sock puppet allegation is true, I applaud him for bringing it to the board. But I condemn him for making me work so hard to draw that out. He could have done that much more easily by being clear from the get-go. And maybe we would have taken it more seriously and investigated it.

And if you are a fourth sock puppet in that triumvirate, then I especially applaud you for pulling off the greatest con in UG history. It makes my April Fools meet-and-greet joke pale in the thought that went into it.
What? The meet-and-greet was a joke? Fuck!

I just want to point out that if I already did not thank the members for the three threads that carry my name in the title, allow me to do so now.
Now to also have a thread for Perry - and to include a poll, too - is just over the top. But should the fact that no one has voted be a cause for concern?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm lost here. Who are the four sock puppets? I haven't seen Pride post in a while. Was he banned?
Are they his sock puppets?
Hard to follow when if posts have already been removed.

I feel like Betelgeuse whenever someone invokes my name. Now I have my own thread. Wow! If I ever meet any of you, the first question I will ask is if you voted for me, just like Trump does.
Speaking of voting, I just wanted to tell everyone about the baseball Heart & Hustle Award voting that is going on now. Vote for your favorite hustling hero. Or just vote for your hometown team.
https://www.mlb.com/mlbpaa/heart-and-hustle-award-voting?partnerId=ed-13208375-1101443183

I'm lost here. Who are the four sock puppets? I haven't seen Pride post in a while. Was he banned?
Are they his sock puppets?
Hard to follow when if posts have already been removed.
Pride was banned for awhile. You would have to ask him for details.
From what I recall, the accused are Mr. Wiggley, Nehoma, and the third one escapes me although he replied in there, too. The fourth would be the author of this thread based on Banacek's comment here and in the deleted post.
If they are all the same, then accusing Banacek and I of the same charade should certainly qualify as a pot/kettle moment and just adds to the mystery. Also, why does the Fixer think that we are suffering from bi-polar disorder rather than multiple personality disorder? Utopia Guide is so complex at times. But you learn a lot about life.

UPDATE: MarioBallo was the third one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand that reference.
I like both. Or the same. Like verbal/kizer soze
Okay, got it now. I've seen someone make that reference before in here. You maybe? I never saw that movie, so the reference was lost on me until I looked it up. Funny thing is that I had a huge poster from the movie. The kind that they put up on the side windows at the theater. And it was autographed by the entire cast. That, too, was lost on me. By a family member.

Last edited:
SPEAKING OF SOCK PUPPETS, WHAT HAPPENED TO PERRY?
We can do without the caps. I did answer you in the thread you started.

Let's ask a better question though. What the hell possessed you to come in here and make me the star of your first two posts?
You are clearly either a sock puppet yourself or a lurker in order to have known about my posting history.
Either way, you are a useless piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.
Welcome to the NEW BANACEK. Be careful what you wish for.
Starting from this moment forward, someone like you never would even have had his posts approved.

All that said, I did think your other post was witty. Which is why I approved it. That is what I thought I was doing by being reasonable. Apparently, that is not what the board wants. Hope you are all happy on the journey to come.

I just want to point out that if I already did not thank the members for the three threads that carry my name in the title, allow me to do so now.
Now to also have a thread for Perry - and to include a poll, too - is just over the top. But should the fact that no one has voted be a cause for concern?
I'm thinking no one voted b/c, and this is just my opinion, I'm not big on wasting anyone's time, especially my own, and I'm not putting any effort into, or wasting my time on, something that's clearly a charade.
You're both great.

Damn that Perry! I luv meat-and-greets!
Yeah, sorry about that. He depresses me at times with his incompetence.
I will make sure you get an invite to the Halloween party. You will love it. I'm going as Sonny and Cher. The dual costume. You know the one, you've probably seen people do it on TV years ago. First I turn to one side and sing as Banacek and then I turn and sing as Perry. Oops, I meant Sonny, then Cher.

P.S. Sorry @halfbreed69, you will have to find another costume for the Halloween party. Cher is mine. Or Perry's. We haven't decided yet.

Last edited: