Where are they now?

Just wondering what is reiki like?
I am not sure it was true Reiki but read her thread... she was just more sensuous and relaxing than any ither.
Vanessa was the only one that even came remotely close that I have seen anyhow.
It was sex without the sex even sonfar as her lips used to quiver at times and she used to really just get off on it.

Was recently browsing thru one of them GFE listing sites out of boredom & as I'd clicked on 38-38 Spa, I stumbled upon Chanel. Them pics looks precisely like the ones when she was workin' at Good Girl Spa (Last year? Man! It's been like ancient history I've practically forgotten when was the last time I've seen her. She was incredible & a memory that keeps haunting me).

She was gone for so long I've thought she'd retired. Anyways, I'm planning a visit early next week in hopes that it's actually her.

Just found Angela from Nesconset she is at 680 east Jericho Tpke. She wasn’t as wonderful as I remembered when she was new but still beautiful and gives a great massage. I know a few of you are looking for her. Enjoy!

Lisa and jenny from Natural Health on portion rd
I'd LOVE to see Jenny again. She thought most mongers didn't like her because of her age, but I always found her attractive, with one of the best BBBJCIM I've ever experienced. We were 69ing one session, and she got so hot she wanted me to fuck her, so I did. Really miss her, and that place.

The last time I saw Kelly earlier this year she said that she was probably going to be retiring soon. But you never know with these girls. They always pop up somewhere else. I know Kelly likes to stay in one place.

The last time I saw Kelly earlier this year she said that she was probably going to be retiring soon. But you never know with these girls. They always pop up somewhere else. I know Kelly likes to stay in one place.
Damn i know she said that but i never believed it. I miss that ass badly lol sad to see an ATF go away.

Chanel is gone from the 3838 site, just when I was about to call for a visit. Any idea where she went?
Was recently browsing thru one of them GFE listing sites out of boredom & as I'd clicked on 38-38 Spa, I stumbled upon Chanel. Them pics looks precisely like the ones when she was workin' at Good Girl Spa (Last year? Man! It's been like ancient history I've practically forgotten when was the last time I've seen her. She was incredible & a memory that keeps haunting me).

She was gone for so long I've thought she'd retired. Anyways, I'm planning a visit early next week in hopes that it's actually her.

Chanel is gone from the 3838 site, just when I was about to call for a visit. Any idea where she went?
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Chanel never left, atleast for the next week or so according to her. & her photos were recently taken off as 3838 was updating their site. In fact, feel free to check again as they reinstated her pics despite only 2 of the 6 or 7 before they were taken down.

This past Tuesday I too thought she was gone, but I've decided to give 'em a call regardless 'cause originally I'd wanted to see her Monday but she was off. The MMS informed me she's back the next day, so I figured what the Hell & just call out of curiosity. Whenever I get the chance, I'll post a review about her.

Happy hunting!

REMINDER- MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE ASKING FOR HELP IN THEIR FIRST 10 POSTS.

This includes coming into this thread and asking about provider's whereabouts. You are more than welcome - in fact, encouraged - to answer questions and provide updates to questions. And beginning with your 11th post, you can then ask your own questions.

So if your post was never approved or has since disappeared, that is the reason why.

Any Staten Island guys here? A few AMPS used to have some solid 7s and 8s, I used to fuck a few of the mamasans, and girls on a regular basis. I wish I had thought to get their numbers. I was green.

They're gone, but the girls lived in Flushing, a least thats what they all used to claim. I wonder what happened to them

May from the richmond ave Ellis/Clove rd spot
Amy from Dongan Hills
Bradley ave spot with the ENOURMOUSLY LONG nipples. I think her name was Michelle.
Various young girls theyd rotate