Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

How much was it ?
I don't want to fuck up their pricing model by nailing down a specific figure. I think they were being mildly generous since it turned out Linda wasn't actually up for a session after all. It was slightly prorated based on girl #2 arriving 1/2 way through. I was still rushed to finish on the original hour. Very so-so experience. I took a chance on Linda since there were no refiere. After this, would only go back to AS/pp for a well reviewed girl.

Linda is far more beautiful then the dubbed pictures allow you to see.She has a killer body and is very experienced in using it to give you maximum pleasure.

she greeted me from behind the door wearing a very skimpy yellow bra and thong set that really got my motor revved. I am so glad I scheduled two hours with this beauty. As she was devouring my mouth with DFKs, she was dis-robing me at the same time.
she stepped back an un-did her bra and then knelt in front of me taking my throbbing cock deep into her throat.I nearly lost it there.
Showering with her is a thing of beauty. Tons of sensual rubbing, erotic P2P and another demonstration of her BBBJ skills. I was led to the bedroom and she had me lay face down on the bed. began a cat-bath starting up around the ears and neck, then worked her way all the way to the back of my knees. She provided a stellar rimming session before askking me to turn over. wanted to start another BBBJ, but I told her I wanted to taste her. After several minutes of DFKing I made my way down stopping to give her luscious breasts their proper attention. By the time I reached her honeypot, she was drippong wet.I went to work lapping up her flowing juices and flicked, kissed and sucked on her clit.This drove her wild. She came several times and finally pulled me away saying "too sensitive!".
I asked her to get on her hands and knees, got behind her and just marveled at the beauty of her sexy asshole. DATO was next and we both enjoyed it very much. Couldn't take it anymore, so I asked for the cover and did mish.This girl is tight and that's why I love Asian girls.She moved to ACG while I fondled her beautiful breasts and the ARCG. Finally, I asked for K9 so I could look at her great ass and with her moans I did not last long.Removed the cover and she took me in her mouth where I CIM and she drained me from my full load jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to spit it out.
Came back and started with soft massage and again started a slow HJ until I got hard again and Linda started with another fabulous BBBJ and this time when I was ready to come I had her lay on her back and she took my now very hard cock, put it in between her breasts,squeezing and rubbing in a very fast pace until I unloaded again and some of my cum reched her lips and she licked her lips and saying that was fun.Washed up, dressed and walked out a very happy man.
A great time again with another super girl from PP

Not a frequent visitor, but I was in the mood for it yesterday and decided to visit.

After verification, went to their midtown west location, got greeted by Ayumi in a black fishnet dress with black thong. She's quite pretty and has nice, natural tits. Already gave me a hard on just seeing her. We got into the shower, with a lot of DFK in the process, and she took me into her mouth at the end. Very good BBBJ, her suction is top-notch! Nearly felt like blowing it right there.

Afterwards we went back to the bedroom, she had me lay down and gave me some B2B and then a cat bath from my ears all the way down my body. Then she turned me over and started a cat bath down the front side as well before coming to a light tit job followed up by a BBBJ. I had her flip around and we 69'd a little bit as well. Got the cover on, went to mish and then K9 before I blew a load there. Since I came for 90 min, we had a few minutes of cuddling and DFK, she offered to give me a massage that was surprisingly good. Couple of minutes later I was hard again, so we went for another BBBJ, then another cover on and back to mish. After we moved to K9, and then she offered to finish me off in her mouth. I actually had some trouble with the second pop. Could feel it on the edge but it just didn't come out. So we took a break, went back to cuddling/DFK, then tried again with about 10 minutes left and then I was able to pop in her mouth.

Overall a great experience, she is very good with her hands and mouth. Would definitely come again (heh) for her.

Stopped in last night, very excited after making a reservation with the latest talent, Pryia.

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/fu...-e7658ca4bb7f/2/?i=2&p=pin3e&s=style-j5vw6et4

However I was presented with the well reviewed Daria (using the name Pryria). :(

Even though Daria (sorry, Pryria) provided her well known excellent service, including the patented stand-on-head BBBJ, I just couldn't shake the great disappointment of this deception.

I really want to meet the Pryria in the pictures!!

I have had two very nice sessions with Taylor. As noted, her English is quite good and we could carry on a pretty good conversation. I found her to be quite attractive, if initially somewhat reserved. Nice shower at the beginning, nice playing around, and a very nice BBBJ. After that, I told her it was her turn and started in on some DATY - at first she seemed to be acting, but after a few minutes she started responding much more authentically, clamping her legs around me head to the point where I was having trouble breathing (hmm...hypoxia and DATY - maybe not the best combination) and then after a few muscle spasms she said "Fuck me now!" and rolled the cover on. What followed was some intense sex in a couple of positions, leaving us both sweating, exhausted, and satisfied. We lay down, holding each other for a short time and then noticed the time was up. The second time was much like the first - she loved it when I took the time to make her feel good, and boy did she reciprocate!

She is at Pleasure Palace now. But "Pryria" is no longer listed; instead she is now Angel (with new pictures).
Not sure about the history of the names...but I saw Angel at PP and she did the handstand BBBJ (giving a fantastic view) - there can't be too many ladies who have that in their repertoire. She has a very nicely toned body with some of the softest skin I've felt, and my goodness is she fit - you can feel the muscle just beneath her velvety skin. Lovely face with bewitching eyes too - and she was really into dancing and showing herself off (not that I minded). She was quite attentive through the whole session - very nice BBBJ (both handstand and delivered in the more regular fashion), and she responded well to DATY as well (I should say, too, that she must have been freshly waxed because her kitty was just as smooth and soft as the rest of her skin). After a lot of playing, we got a vibrator out and started playing with that and that really set her off - after she came she climbed on top of me with the vibrator between us and we rocked back and forth a bit that way until the sensations had me too close to popping (I'm only good for one per session) so I told her I was ready for the main event.

She looked a bit dubious due to a size mismatch (I'm rather larger than normal and she is not), but she was game - after a few minutes we had everything where it needed to be and started going at it in CG. She leaned forward to lie on my chest and the scent of her hair, the feeling of her breasts and nipples on my chest, the feeling of her tight kitty gripping me, and holding her ass in my hands - it was all too much and I erupted bigly in the cover. Kept going for a little while, then slowed down and stopped. We still had some time left (I'd booked 90 minutes), so she gave me a bit of a massage, then she danced for me. Got a little silly too - she definitely has a funny side. All in all I had a great time with a lovely lady. I certainly hope to see her again.

Oh - BTW - the photos on the PP website are 100% accurate. She was even wearing the same outfit when I saw her.

Romi normally works on weekends only, and not all weekends. I've seen her three times over the last few months - she's one of my favorites at PP. She's got (for my tastes) a killer body - deliciously slender (she actually reminds me a bit of Nyomi Marcella) and lovely. Her English is pretty good too, which is nice. In our first session she was very reserved when we started, but her initial shyness dropped away fairly quickly and we had a great time. The other two times she remembered me and her face lit up in a smile as soon as I walked in the room. In addition to being quite skilled at making me feel good (HJ, BBBJ, and all sorts of positions), I enjoy giving her DATY - and she really appreciates the attention!

We've tried out a bunch of positions and they all feel nice - I think my favorite, though, is CG since I love looking at her body when she's on top of me, and I enjoy reaching back to hold her ass while we're going at it. Every time I've finished in the cover, shaking because it felt so good.

Romi is definitely one of my favorites at PP - I just wish she worked more often. Oh well.

One final quick review and then I'll be caught up (it's been a busy couple of months)!

Saw Cassidy at PP (or was it their sister organization?) a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time. She's quite attractive for starters - a nicely slender body, very pretty face, and (for me) perfectly sized breasts. She's also got a nice sense of fun and a good sense of humor - she seemed to really enjoy spending the time with me, and she was laughing or smiling the whole time. She did a great BBBJ and BLS, as well as some nice ST and cat bath as part of a massage. And she absolutely loved DATY! When it was time for the main event we started gingerly due to a bit of a size mismatch, but it didn't take long until I was fully inside (we started in mish) and before long we were going to town. Switched to CG and she was bouncing on me quite nicely, while I was enjoying the view as well as the sensations. It didn't take long in CG before all the stimuli set me off - it felt like I kept coming and coming until I finally slowed to a halt.

Cassidy is a great girl - a sexy body, pretty face, and a wonderful attitude. I think she's out of town at the moment, but hope she returns soon.

MARY - PLEASURE PALACE
Been wanting to check out Mary at Pleasure Palace (Asian Sensation) for a while. Based on previous reviews she lived up to my expectations. Sweet, Sexy, fun girl!

Private Details: Been a while since I went to AS or PP or whatever you want to call it. The main reason I have not gone in a while was that their price point is slightly higher then other AMP's. The difference here is that its a private apartment with only 2 girls working. This is also one of the places where you are pretty much guaranteed a GFE experience everytime. Not really sure its worth the extra money since you can get the same type of service with similar girls at other places that charge less. Anyway, I was greeted by Mary behind the door, She looked adorable in a nice fishnet lingerie outfit and gave me a DFK. She has a goregous face and nice body. Although, the pics on the website are a little deceiving. Her breasts are not as big, but still very nice. We had a short make out session while she helped me undress then off to the shower. They only have a stand-up shower here. A minus for me since I enjoy a good table shower with nuru. Back to the room Mary was all over me and kept complimenting me on my body and hair. BBBJ with ball sucking and rimming was great! Got into a 69 and the view and taste were excellent! She then covered me up and got on top. She felt great and clamped her legs around mine while we both got into a grinding rhythm. Started grabbing and fingering her ass, as she moaned for more of my cock. With that I blew 2 weeks worth in the bag. She kept me inside her for a while and squeezed the last drop out of me. WOW! Gave me nice massage between rounds then went on for round two with more of the same and standing CG. I would see her again.

Angel = Daria = Claire

For those who have been around, Angel is Daria is Claire. As far as I know, she initially started in NY as Daria at Pleasure Palace/Asian Sensation, then spent time at AK as Claire. She is now back at Pleasure Palace/Asian Sensation as Angel.

I guess the name changes are to make it seem like she is a new girl. For those of us that have seen her, you already know. She is one of the fittest, most attractive and best Asian GFE providers in NYC.

I'm pleased several guys like the idea. I'm not a patron of spas and the confusing nature of these threads make them the least favorite part of the board for me to moderate. I will start the thread, but you guys have to run with it.
Here is the link: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/where-are-they-now.54585/
You can still continue to post her current whereabouts in the appropriate review thread if you like. Just also post that info in the talent finder thread, too.

Angel = Daria = Claire

For those who have been around, Angel is Daria is Claire. As far as I know, she initially started in NY as Daria at Pleasure Palace/Asian Sensation, then spent time at AK as Claire. She is now back at Pleasure Palace/Asian Sensation as Angel.

I guess the name changes are to make it seem like she is a new girl. For those of us that have seen her, you already know. She is one of the fittest, most attractive and best Asian GFE providers in NYC.
Didn't know about the past names - I hadn't seen her before. But you're right that she is impressively fit and quite attractive! I'm still remembering the handstand BBBJ - that was memorable!

Did anyone notice there's a filipina that supposedly speaks "good english" at this place?

Has anyone tried her?
You must be thinking of Nina - I saw her a few weeks ago (I was traveling last week). It was a very nice visit - her English is quite good, she's a lovely lady, and she has got some good skills. I hope she's around for awhile - I'd love to see her again!

You must be thinking of Nina - I saw her a few weeks ago (I was traveling last week). It was a very nice visit - her English is quite good, she's a lovely lady, and she has got some good skills. I hope she's around for awhile - I'd love to see her again!
I saw Nina a couple of times over 3 weeks ago. I had to go out of town and just got back in. I texted them and they don’t have her working. She was really sweet and I had a great time with her. Does anyone know where she could have gone? Thanks.

Body augmented, rating?
Face rating? Stats, age??

The reason why i'm asking is because it might be the girl "star" from paris a while back.