Astrid Crowley 646-547-6746

LOL.

Actually, when I went to reply I could see them in my message. Now that's really weird.
LMAO. The same thing happened to me. But they are in the reply below that I posted without a comment.
But they vanished in my original post. Astrid is a magician.
Nope, now they are back.
And now they are gone again. Abracadabra.

Last edited:
Saw this 23 year old bbw today at her incall location in queens. Lovely girl. Def bigger than in her pics. But her rates are more than reasonable. 60 for ss and 80 for half hour. She did a wonderful job sucking the life out of me. No need for full serv when the bj is that good. In and out in 15. It's a trip tho so I may not be back unless I'm jammed again...
Location 3
Rates 10
Services 8
Looks 4 bigger than I thought...
All in all... she got the job done...
Thinking about taking the plunge, but Bigger , like diving in Bigger, or like Reubenesc bigger?

Thinking about taking the plunge, but Bigger , like diving in Bigger, or like Reubenesc bigger?
Bbw big. Not thick or as I sometimes say, healthy, but a big girl. But she took those huge titties out and went right to town. Laid me out on her bed and drained me. She might not be everyone's cup of tea but she was perfect for me last night...

LMAO. The same thing happened to me. But they are in the reply below that I posted without a comment.
But they vanished in my original post. Astrid is a magician.
Nope, now they are back.
And now they are gone again. Abracadabra.
Not a magician, but a big time believer in the devil. She says things like, thank satan I got that done... instead of thank God or goodness... strange. So maybe she pulled some strings with Lucifer to get those pics down... I'm not judging. I saw her after she said stuff like that... lol... says she sold her soul to the devil to get an amazing pussy... lol... her name is a play on Alister Crowley... so she's big time into demonism...

If that was an attempt to post a photo, it also disappeared.
The only picture that has survived her black magic is the one of her fun bags on the previous page.

I texted her for more info and she asked if I was allergic to cats. I responded jokingly that pussy wasn't a problem for me . She got all upset and proceeded to scold me because two weeks ago someone came over and had to be taken to the hospital because of this cat. Was that any mongers here? Lol

I texted her for more info and she asked if I was allergic to cats. I responded jokingly that pussy wasn't a problem for me . She got all upset and proceeded to scold me because two weeks ago someone came over and had to be taken to the hospital because of this cat. Was that any mongers here? Lol
Wasn't me but yes, a bunch of furry/feathered friends in the apt. Saw 1 cat, multiple rats (domesticated and caged, not sewer rats) and 1 bird, possibly pheasant, chilling in the apt. Whatever. Honestly? I've been in weirder situations to get good head...

Went to see her and decided to leave. She was all strung out which isn't the worst thing but she just looked filthy, covered in cat hair. Had these big measel like bumps all.over her arms. Not sure if it's from fat or what. Just didn't get a good vibe maybe I need to get fucked up to be able to go thru with it haha

Went to see her and decided to leave. She was all strung out which isn't the worst thing but she just looked filthy, covered in cat hair. Had these big measel like bumps all.over her arms. Not sure if it's from fat or what. Just didn't get a good vibe maybe I need to get fucked up to be able to go thru with it haha
I’m glad that I got in there when did... she was voluptuously plump , clean and healthy looking. Right at the beginning...

Could be bed bug bites.. flea bites.. mosquito bites. Sores... fuck that... I’m not bring that home....

Whew...

I’m glad that I got in there when did... she was voluptuously plump , clean and healthy looking. Right at the beginning...

Could be bed bug bites.. flea bites.. mosquito bites. Sores... fuck that... I’m not bring that home....

Whew...
Your review was less than a month ago, and I was there a week ago tonight. She was fine a week ago. Not strung out at all. No lumps anywhere. I'm not saying mtl000 didn't see what he saw, but how did she go from the girl both of us saw, one of us a week ago, to a strung out lumps on her arms whatever, junkie? I'm just saying, bit extreme. That's all!

Your review was less than a month ago, and I was there a week ago tonight. She was fine a week ago. Not strung out at all. No lumps anywhere. I'm not saying mtl000 didn't see what he saw, but how did she go from the girl both of us saw, one of us a week ago, to a strung out lumps on her arms whatever, junkie? I'm just saying, bit extreme. That's all!
I would never insinuate that she all of a sudden she turned into a junkie HJ.

But!!! Both you and I know that these girls survive the long haul in this buisness by

1) keeping up with their appearance
2) staying healthy
3) laying off the hard stuff (heroin, meth , crack etc..)
4) cleanliness

And let’s face it, her apartment wasn’t clean from day 1 . Combine that with flea carrying animals. Not keeping up with litter boxes, bird cages etc.... And mix it with this horrific swampy humid weather . And it leads to Fleas, Roaches, bed bugs, mosquitos , rats etc....

It’s mostly due to the immaturity of these younger providers. It just seems obvious that she’s gonna have to learn the hard way....

I figure it might be safer during the winter months when the insects die off.

Until then off limits.

I would never insinuate that she all of a sudden she turned into a junkie HJ.

But!!! Both you and I know that these girls survive the long haul in this buisness by

1) keeping up with their appearance
2) staying healthy
3) laying off the hard stuff (heroin, meth , crack etc..)
4) cleanliness

And let’s face it, her apartment wasn’t clean from day 1 . Combine that with flea carrying animals. Not keeping up with litter boxes, bird cages etc.... And mix it with this horrific swampy humid weather . And it leads to Fleas, Roaches, bed bugs, mosquitos , rats etc....

It’s mostly due to the immaturity of these younger providers. It just seems obvious that she’s gonna have to learn the hard way....

I figure it might be safer during the winter months when the insects die off.

Until then off limits.
Too far for me anyway, but I wouldn't go back either. Just saying. And yes, the apartment was a tiny dump and I believe there was literally a wild pheasant cornered off near the main door... lol... it's just surprising for me to hear she took such a major down turn from literally a week ago! That's all...