Astrid Crowley 646-547-6746

Your review was less than a month ago, and I was there a week ago tonight. She was fine a week ago. Not strung out at all. No lumps anywhere. I'm not saying mtl000 didn't see what he saw, but how did she go from the girl both of us saw, one of us a week ago, to a strung out lumps on her arms whatever, junkie? I'm just saying, bit extreme. That's all!
You are saying her arms looked smooth and normal??? Might need an eye doctor man. Oh
I would never insinuate that she all of a sudden she turned into a junkie HJ.

But!!! Both you and I know that these girls survive the long haul in this buisness by

1) keeping up with their appearance
2) staying healthy
3) laying off the hard stuff (heroin, meth , crack etc..)
4) cleanliness

And let’s face it, her apartment wasn’t clean from day 1 . Combine that with flea carrying animals. Not keeping up with litter boxes, bird cages etc.... And mix it with this horrific swampy humid weather . And it leads to Fleas, Roaches, bed bugs, mosquitos , rats etc....

It’s mostly due to the immaturity of these younger providers. It just seems obvious that she’s gonna have to learn the hard way....

I figure it might be safer during the winter months when the insects die off.

Until then off limits.
Nowhere in my post did I say she was a junkie . She just gave me a bad ((dirty haha) vibe.
Well. As.I said to each is own.

You are saying her arms looked smooth and normal??? Might need an eye doctor man. Oh

Nowhere in my post did I say she was a junkie . She just gave me a bad ((dirty haha) vibe.
Well. As.I said to each is own.
My eyes are just fine, thank you. She has fat girl arms for sure, but nowhere were there any strange measles like bumps. I saw her a week before you did. Possible they weren't there yet? I wasn't attacking you. No need to attack my eyesight.

My eyes are just fine, thank you. She has fat girl arms for sure, but nowhere were there any strange measles like bumps. I saw her a week before you did. Possible they weren't there yet? I wasn't attacking you. No need to attack my eyesight.
Wouldn't say I (attacked) anything but I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
Does get very sensitive on this site huh.
Now go get ur fucking shine box hahaha .

Wouldn't say I (attacked) anything but I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
Does get very sensitive on this site huh.
Now go get ur fucking shine box hahaha .
My feelings weren't hurt in the slightest. You made an unnecessary comment about my eyesight b/c our experiences were different. I commented back. That's all. I didn't say anything negative about your experience at all. I actually said, i'm not saying you didn't see what you saw, hence not discrediting your experience the way you did mine. That's all. And I don't get your Billy Batts reference in this situation at all. You don't know me, never will, and i don't know you, never will. See what i'm saying? No hard feelings kid. You shouldn't flatter yourself thinking you were able to raise a single hair on my fanny over this. Enjoy your weekend!

No need for anyone to get personal. From my perspective, hj247's comment was directed at Astrid and wondering how her appearance could have changed in such a short time. mt1000's comment was directed at hj though. And you didn't help your cause with the confusion caused by your strung out comment.

But for the sake of ending this would everyone please retreat to their corners and catch their breath. Otherwise I will have a lot of editing to do in order to prevent Slinky from seeing this shit and letting everyone know how displeased he is by it. And the extra work won't make me pleased either.

Please appreciate that the printed word does not lend itself to the nuance of many a jest on here. Using emojis sometimes helps soften the blows. Posting movie quotes usually doesn't help.

No need for anyone to get personal. From my perspective, hj247's comment was directed at Astrid and wondering how her appearance could have changed in such a short time. mt1000's comment was directed at hj though. And you didn't help your cause with the confusion caused by your strung out comment.

But for the sake of ending this would everyone please retreat to their corners and catch their breath. Otherwise I will have a lot of editing to do in order to prevent Slinky from seeing this shit and letting everyone know how displeased he is by it. And the extra work won't make me pleased either.

Please appreciate that the printed word does not lend itself to the nuance of many a jest on here. Using emojis sometimes helps soften the blows. Posting movie quotes usually doesn't help.
I was in my corner before it started! I wished him a happy weekend! In my 7+ years here, and over a thousand posts i'm sure, I'm never, NEVER the aggressor. Like I said, I don't know anyone here personally! I've no reason to make anything personal. With that, i'm leaving the ring, and turning this thread back over to the reviews... and again... have a nice weekend everyone!

Saw her on Wednesday. Can confirm white bumps on left forearm. Also a bug bite on one of her breasts. Didn't scare me though. Bumps looked kind of like an intentional pattern (satan stuff?), or maybe bug bites because she just went to an outdoor concert.

Got the HH for 80 as I didn't want to rush. BBBJ was great. Really nice girl, gave her best effort even though she was kind of hung over from the concert. Was affecting her ability to DT as she would gag sometimes. Still gave it to me nice and sloppy like I requested with some spit dripping. Didn't rush and tried to accommodate me. CIM is always a plus. I was even fighting a headache, but had to go see her based on the reviews here, the price and location close to me. Would not repeat as she is a little heavier for my tastes, but who knows if I'm really fiending.

Saw her on Wednesday. Can confirm white bumps on left forearm. Also a bug bite on one of her breasts. Didn't scare me though. Bumps looked kind of like an intentional pattern (satan stuff?), or maybe bug bites because she just went to an outdoor concert.

Got the HH for 80 as I didn't want to rush. BBBJ was great. Really nice girl, gave her best effort even though she was kind of hung over from the concert. Was affecting her ability to DT as she would gag sometimes. Still gave it to me nice and sloppy like I requested with some spit dripping. Didn't rush and tried to accommodate me. CIM is always a plus. I was even fighting a headache, but had to go see her based on the reviews here, the price and location close to me. Would not repeat as she is a little heavier for my tastes, but who knows if I'm really fiending.
How was the apartment? Anything sketchy?

The apartment was small. I went in with the mindset of not getting cat hair on my clothes, as another poster had said. I didn't really look around and she led me into her room. The korean roommie was there. She had to shoo her cat out of her room before we started the deed.

Saw Astrid last week. It was 80HH. Apartment was small and very cluttered, she left the bong out on a table. Her friend was out but expected to come home so we had to use the couch. Didn't see any of the bumps on the forearm or other markings other than her tattoos. BBBJ was sloppy and she didn't come up for air. She let you CIM, did a quick cleanup and was out.
Overall a 7, worth a repeat.

Okay, new rule. From now on, all reviews must include a pest control assessment of the provider's room. Please specify the type of pest and whether they crawl or jump. Might as well make this applicable to vermin, too. :D
This is no joke! Kind of why I stick with the Asians- no pets (I know it is also an opening for why no pets around Chinese restaurants). I suffer from cat allergies. Once I visited a provider who kept her place spotless and hid her cat. Yet I suffered an allergic reaction, because the dander was on the provider's skin. Now I make a point of asking about pets.

Regards,

Pops

Ok I saw this girl today. First off. Her place is a Fcuken mess and pet cages all over the place , second she is a young bbw and I mean big , but I was there and needed the release. Did the 15 min for $60 bbbjcim. She got right to it, I stood she sat on edge of her bed. No way was I going to sit or lay on her bed . Steady head bobbing for 15 minutes till I blew in her mouth she spit out into a towel and then tries to hand me the towel so I could wipe myself off I said no thanks and pulled up pants and left. Would not repeat

Ok I saw this girl today. First off. Her place is a Fcuken mess and pet cages all over the place , second she is a young bbw and I mean big , but I was there and needed the release. Did the 15 min for $60 bbbjcim. She got right to it, I stood she sat on edge of her bed. No way was I going to sit or lay on her bed . Steady head bobbing for 15 minutes till I blew in her mouth she spit out into a towel and then tries to hand me the towel so I could wipe myself off I said no thanks and pulled up pants and left. Would not repeat
So she's that much bigger than the photos would have you believe? Are the photos actually of her? (You should be able to confirm it from her tattoo.)