Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Tao used to be a legit massage place with the boss man occasionally peeking in to make sure no hanky-panky, then it turned into a massage HJ only place and now is an out and out bordello with no pretense of massage; oddly enough, they require you to take your shoes off at the front anteroom (there are benches you can sit on while you take them off) .
If you are talking about "the youngest looking one" being a petite short woman (she claims to be 31) this is Tina. Tina has no problem with BBFS and has accepted 60 (BBFS is why I didn't see her again).
Be advised that many (maybe 1/3) have no problem with BBFS. MY modus operandi is at start of session I ask if condom is necessary — if they say "up to you" or $20 more", I alter my intended activities for that session and don't see them again. Most will make it very clear that condom is absolutely required. Some will insist of CBJ although most will do BBBJ.

BTW - the way you don't talk $ until you are in the room and you take out 60. If they wont accept it you thank them for their time and start to put the money back in your wallet. 9 out of 10 times they will accept the 60 (and if not then you walk further down the block and pick another). What I have found is once the $ negotiating is done they flip a mental switch and go into performance mode regardless of what you pay.
Wow i never knew she does BBFS! I guest you ask and she didn’t resist? I alway just go and she always take out a rubber so I went with the flow. Need to try and see who’s doing BBFS so I can cross off my list.

Tina sounds like it could have been the person I saw. There arent many that would fit a description of young, petite and short in that area.

I'll try leaving next time after offering 60 however with others. Once I find out bbfs is on the table I never see them again. The ones on 40th road usually give me the option for it instead of me asking.

Had a chance to walk around flushing yesterday afternoon and there was a lot of activity on both sides of 40th rd.
Most of the ladies were on the LIRR entrance side of the street.What got me was a young black guy talking up the older ones near the park,who I saw later on hawking some guy who was getting pissed at him..
It seemed he was acting as a handler"fucking useless pimp" to one or more of these woman..
And he would not leave this guy alone even though he yelled at him to do leave him alone..WTF..Is this something new?
I feel this block is soon to be just a memory or nightmare as they are about to reopen the renovated LIRR
entrance and the buildings of TAO and that whole side is being redone,and I doubt for the hobbyists...

Had a chance to walk around flushing yesterday afternoon and there was a lot of activity on both sides of 40th rd.
Most of the ladies were on the LIRR entrance side of the street.What got me was a young black guy talking up the older ones near the park,who I saw later on hawking some guy who was getting pissed at him..
It seemed he was acting as a handler"fucking useless pimp" to one or more of these woman..
And he would not leave this guy alone even though he yelled at him to do leave him alone..WTF..Is this something new?
I feel this block is soon to be just a memory or nightmare as they are about to reopen the renovated LIRR
entrance and the buildings of TAO and that whole side is being redone,and I doubt for the hobbyists...

It’s like I said that the block is getting hot. I had a chance to speak to one of the ladies last night. She told me that their aware of the police activity on the block and near by. She told me about the ladies on Roosevelt that was handcuffed and taken away.

Once the LIRR reopen the entrance the block will change. Look at the corner building completely empty. Only the fruit stand guy on the sidewalk. That building going to get bought by LIRR to add to this whole project revitalization.

The black guy not a pimp he’s try to get business for the ladies so their give him a few bucks. It’s like the guys that hand out massage cards on Main Street. Where their bring you to the place so their get a few buck for bring you.

So what would happen once the ladies get run out of 40th rd ? Would they scatter throughout Flushing or are there other red light areas that they can migrate to ? The two biggest mistakes that they've made are:
1. Those places don't even pretend to be massage parlors but are flat out brothels
2. The women stand out in the street all day and night long soliciting customers in full view of the other business on that block.

Discretion goes a long way. Look at the old ladies at 98 Mott. They've operated in the middle of a busy office building for years yet no one suspects a thing.

Some will probably survive with what ever clients they can keep and use a private apartment adjacent to 40th Rd 41st Ave used to be full of fs spots and it died during the 2000s most moved down to 40rd so in guessing they may go back to 41st Ave If needed.

Some will probably survive with what ever clients they can keep and use a private apartment adjacent to 40th Rd 41st Ave used to be full of fs spots and it died during the 2000s most moved down to 40rd so in guessing they may go back to 41st Ave If needed.
Will 41st Ave had a lot of basement places closer to college point blvd. But those are gone as well. Now as you go pass the place the stairs to the basement is blocked off and I guess it’s not being rented out anymore. The building Dept has been putting vacant orders on a lot of basement places due to not having the proper CO. So get numbers of providers you want to see on the side cause when this place is gone so will the ladies.

....... So get numbers of providers you want to see on the side cause when this place is gone so will the ladies.
Good advice. My burner has at least 15 keepers. Every once an a while when I call one of them their phone is disconnected which is why I always add another as I find them. Kinda tricky problem though as I always have to come up with a prefix or suffix to all the Coco's and Amy's. Some of the girls are business smart and come up with a unique name, e.g., one calls herself Jelly.

Broke my heart when I deleted Helen of Amy and Helen fame — second only in pain to when I deleted Ting of Hicksville faux FS fame. Not only was Ting's faux FS the best sex, including BBFS sex, I've ever had but she had the additional benefit of having a unique name in my list.

Good advice. My burner has at least 15 keepers. Every once an a while when I call one of them their phone is disconnected which is why I always add another as I find them. Kinda tricky problem though as I always have to come up with a prefix or suffix to all the Coco's and Amy's. Some of the girls are business smart and come up with a unique name, e.g., one calls herself Jelly.

Broke my heart when I deleted Helen of Amy and Helen fame — second only in pain to when I deleted Ting of Hicksville faux FS fame. Not only was Ting's faux FS the best sex, including BBFS sex, I've ever had but she had the additional benefit of having a unique name in my list.
Ting..lol..my first Body slide....she would get herself so worked up she would turn beet red... fucking great!

These days no one matches up to Ting. If you find one just as good as her let me know. I had some good but nothing like ting that’s for sure.

Broke my flushing cherry recently

Started off on 4oth rd just to get the first nut done with. On the North West side met a girl named Wendy, she was cute with black hair below her shoulders, black rim glasses and about 5' give or take. Went upstairs and as we were walking up she is telling me I need to hug her an stuff, we settled on 80 for every thing. We both get naked and she turns around and I am hugging her from behind. I moved her hair to the side and was kissing her neck while my dick was inbetween her ass checks and my hands playing with her tits. After a little while one of my hands started going down to play with her wet pussy. She turned around and told me to sit on the table. She took a drink of water and started BBBJ with the water in her mouth. This was a weird but nice sensation. Eventually the water was swallowed and she was going to town sucking my balls and dick. It was really nice. Then she put some oil on her boobs and my dick in between and that was a lot of fun. I told her I was going to pop to she put on a condom and I went to town, standing mish until I blew. All in all, not bad for $80. I hit the bathroom and left. I am kicking myself for not getting her number like you guys suggest.

Went to get some coffee and water and chill for a little bit

Texted the second spot and got an address. Garden Spa - 872-212-3988, 41st Road and Frame Pl.
Got to the spot, person asked for my cell and let me in. Led me down a dark halway to a dark room with a nice young looking asian woman. About 5'ish, black hair short above the shoulders, nice b-c cups all natural. Gave her the $120 and she led me to a stand up shower which I showered alone. It was weird. Back in the room there was a matress on the floor that took up most of the room and she had a fan going. I laid down on my stomach first and had her rub her body all over me. She was already naked when I got back to the room. Then I turned off and was playing with her body. She put on the condom and got a CBJ while I was fingering her pussy and playing with her ass. She got up top and did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then we went to mish where I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and I hit the shower again because it was fucking hot out. Got some water and I was on my way.

Dumpling Galaxy on main street, if you are in to dumplings I highly suggest lunch there.

Texted the third and last spot, I will call it Garden Spa 2 as it seems to be run by the same people. 35th ave and farrington street, 315-217-5533, $120 for FS. Basically the same setup as the other place. Guy asks for phone number, leads you down the dark hallway to a dark room where there is a girl waiting for you and there is a huge mattress on the floor. Girl was cute, this one seemed a little older but still a nice body. Longer black hair below the shoulders about 5'5" and a solid B cup. Came back from the shower, she was naked an waiting for me. I had her rub her body on me and then I flipped. I started sucking on her nips and they were getting harder and harder while she was rubbing my dick. She slid down and started sucking my balls and licking my shaft. Looks like she did the condom in mouth thing because then she just went down on it and the next thing I knew the condom was already on lol. She paid attention to me balls some more and then I asked her to swing around. More CBJ while I was eating her out. Then she got on top and we switched a few positions. I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up. I opted for another shower before I left and I was on my way.

I was calling and texting some places on flushingincall.com but I never got a response back. I eventually did hours later when I was no longer in the area. I will save them for another day.

I do want to go back but it is kind of a pain in the ass for me to get to. Only time will tell.

Started off on 4oth rd just to get the first nut done with. On the North West side met a girl named Wendy, she was cute with black hair below her shoulders, black rim glasses and about 5' give or take. Went upstairs and as we were walking up she is telling me I need to hug her an stuff, we settled on 80 for every thing. We both get naked and she turns around and I am hugging her from behind. I moved her hair to the side and was kissing her neck while my dick was inbetween her ass checks and my hands playing with her tits. After a little while one of my hands started going down to play with her wet pussy. She turned around and told me to sit on the table. She took a drink of water and started BBBJ with the water in her mouth. This was a weird but nice sensation. Eventually the water was swallowed and she was going to town sucking my balls and dick. It was really nice. Then she put some oil on her boobs and my dick in between and that was a lot of fun. I told her I was going to pop to she put on a condom and I went to town, standing mish until I blew. All in all, not bad for $80. I hit the bathroom and left. I am kicking myself for not getting her number like you guys suggest.

Texted the second spot and got an address. Garden Spa - 872-212-3988, 41st Road and Frame Pl.
Got to the spot, person asked for my cell and let me in. Led me down a dark halway to a dark room with a nice young looking asian woman. About 5'ish, black hair short above the shoulders, nice b-c cups all natural. Gave her the $120 and she led me to a stand up shower which I showered alone. It was weird. Back in the room there was a matress on the floor that took up most of the room and she had a fan going. I laid down on my stomach first and had her rub her body all over me. She was already naked when I got back to the room. Then I turned off and was playing with her body. She put on the condom and got a CBJ while I was fingering her pussy and playing with her ass. She got up top and did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then we went to mish where I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and I hit the shower again because it was fucking hot out. Got some water and I was on my way.

Dumpling Galaxy on main street, if you are in to dumplings I highly suggest lunch there.

Texted the third and last spot, I will call it Garden Spa 2 as it seems to be run by the same people. 35th ave and farrington street, 315-217-5533, $120 for FS. Basically the same setup as the other place. Guy asks for phone number, leads you down the dark hallway to a dark room where there is a girl waiting for you and there is a huge mattress on the floor. Girl was cute, this one seemed a little older but still a nice body. Longer black hair below the shoulders about 5'5" and a solid B cup. Came back from the shower, she was naked an waiting for me. I had her rub her body on me and then I flipped. I started sucking on her nips and they were getting harder and harder while she was rubbing my dick. She slid down and started sucking my balls and licking my shaft. Looks like she did the condom in mouth thing because then she just went down on it and the next thing I knew the condom was already on lol. She paid attention to me balls some more and then I asked her to swing around. More CBJ while I was eating her out. Then she got on top and we switched a few positions. I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up. I opted for another shower before I left and I was on my way.

I was calling and texting some places on flushingincall.com but I never got a response back. I eventually did hours later when I was no longer in the area. I will save them for another day.

I do want to go back but it is kind of a pain in the ass for me to get to. Only time will tell.
All in the same day?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Wow i never knew she does BBFS! I guest you ask and she didn’t resist? I alway just go and she always take out a rubber so I went with the flow. Need to try and see who’s doing BBFS so I can cross off my list.
I would say this fits perfectly into Banacek's recent post about "don't tell us who you are planning to see and don't tell us who you are planning to avoid."

Some guys like BBFS. Some don't. It's not necessary for you to announce to us that you don't. When you cross someone off your list, we only need to hear about it if you are reviewing that person.

God bless you! It’s hard enough to pop twice never mind three times. Is there any supplement you take to give you the stamina to go three times?