Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

In light of your wonderful experience, the mods were discussing your post this morning at our breakfast meeting and we think you should change your handle to
igotagreatbj248. We are so thrilled at your good fortune, we will even spring for new business cards for you.
Lol! Good to have you back! Am I over doing it just a bit? Should I lay off? Haha! It really was a great hour!

No spaces between names and numbers.

Don't know if upper and lower cases are important, but princess (lower case p) with upper case for Nicole.

It's Lovely boricua (one word) followed by the number.

And Dominican flavor (one word), 09 had an underscore before it.

V
Don't know it's still not showing them even though I can test it with others and get proper results.

How nasty I am over text, she thought I'd be an ugly prick... lol
If this isn't true love I don't know what is.

she wants to marry me and have babies with me (she's kept at a far distance but keep her handy just in case). Anyway, no luck with the regulars.
Well, I guess this is.

Yeah, whether she's for real or acting, seems one to keep at a distance for sure.

The scam list grows:

lovely PR 26 (no space)
mami x0x (That's the digit zero between the xs. No space)

PR is the same one as boricua
mami chatted that she could do a 3some with the above.

Too easy. Feel like repeating the same scenario.

V

Just like here is a report button you can click on.

I don't know what alerted him, but IME flags include:
* Photos clearly not all of the same person
* Almost similar profile that you've seen in the past
* Husband died of say not a heart attack but of high blood pressure
* A marriage minded individual whereas there is love desired etc and as above you know you've seen it previously so it just not "authentic" enough
* The profile contradicts itself
* You ask them a question they should know the answer to and it's wrong or cryptic or ....
* I've run into problems with profile picture that involve sitting in the driver's seat of a car with their seatbelt on (yeah I know weird)
* Digits in the ID name which make no sense (many people like to use their birthday, year of birth or something witty)
* Changing their story every message
* Asking for more and more every message
* Asking all details of the arrangement in their first message under the pretext of getting past it
* Some dire situation which you MUST help them with
* Asking you to call them right away
* Making you feel guilty in some ways
* Constant postponement of everything
* Wanting to know all your personal details right away

None of these are guarantees but flags IMO
Thanks, h50!

V

Are they all the same multiple women who keep doing new accounts or all different women?
I think there is a core of 2 or 3 girls with multiple ads.

New ads with 5'6 curvy Hispanic in their profile seem to fit the actual one who tries to get your cash and run out the door.

I saw that her cohort was a huge white girl who seemed to resemble Delilah delicious - not sure, hence I'm leaving her name out of the list.

mami x0x is 5'1" in her ad, haven't met her, but she proposed a 3 some with the boricua, so I don't plan on meeting, lol. But likely part of the mix.

V

I've been thinking about springing for another month and seeing if I can get any luck with it again, had some good fun back in January when it's too cold outside for girls to do anything. The two regs I had petered out somewhere in the summer and I've yet to see them on SA or even answer the phone.

Anyone ever have a SB flake on them for a couple days? Only to show up 4 days later saying they were having phone issues?
My new fav disappeared about 4 days ago, zero contact till tonight. I mean, I already went and saw her for our regular session but... just seemed strange... who can go without their phone for days like that? Anyway...

Anyone ever have a SB flake on them for a couple days? Only to show up 4 days later saying they were having phone issues?
My new fav disappeared about 4 days ago, zero contact till tonight. I mean, I already went and saw her for our regular session but... just seemed strange... who can go without their phone for days like that? Anyway...
I hung out with one last night and her cell plan I guess ran out. It had no service and she has to like do it month to month.

Or they are just seeing other guys

I hung out with one last night and her cell plan I guess ran out. It had no service and she has to like do it month to month.

Or they are just seeing other guys
My burner phone does that... runs out... but no, this was a different excuse. I had actually fronted her an allowance and she disappeared on me for 4 days. Excuse was she lost her phone. No big deal. Just wondering who else had stories. I got that allowance out in backdoor action last night... lol

Very common excuse with SA girls

Most see and keep in touch with multiple guys from SA and make you think you are the only one and they would not dare see anyone else lol

sometimes 'to do' list gets long for these grls, especially hot ones, and someone needs to be on hold for few days or taken off of list :) been there. Simply called schedule mismanagement in professional world.

When in doubt, txt her from different number...pick random name and say you met on SA and offer higher allowance than you give her... 9 out of 10 times works... you will get your answer if phone was broken or to do list got too long :)

Good luck!

In addition to being more likely with charged personality and the chicken and egg situation whereas that is often the case as was being discussed a few message back, I find there there is just too much white lies that goes on along with that spirit too. Yeah there is the probably NSA aspect of ths too combod with it but usually too much for my taste. Just tell me the situation I can handle it. That was one of the points of it being an arrangement!! Lately I've been calling them out of in, especially from my ATF, and a giggle is not a response to it, just stop it!!

This would only happen to an addict. Or a homeless person. All Women under 40 need their phone with them 90pct or more of the time. My SB used to put her phone away for 7hrs or so while with me. Now she takes it out of i use the bathroom or run in quick to get the rm etc.

Her phone was disconnected one day i texted her on whatsapp and she responded right away. She paid it that same day.

It's up to you if you wanna deal with a lying chick. I dont deal with liars.