LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Hope I am not breaking rules can you post a number? Seaching on the name gets nothing. BTW, old links won't work because they have the old domain in them. I got around it copy paste the link and changed the domainvin the URL. probably need a script to do a global find replace.

Thanks.

Lol..nice..why in that order? Fasthouse first...
Probably to get the Fast House 1st because time is limited there and 15 minutes is only enough time to get the 1st one out before someone comes knocking at the door. Then off to 40th rd where you can take all the time you want, BBBJ, multiple positions, etc., to get a more relaxing 2nd one.

Just left...first review...

Stopped by for lunch, since the place is pretty close to my office. It’s on a really busy road, and there’s a fire department right around the corner. I drove around for a good 10 mins and noticed a ton of cop cars parked there, so just be careful when in the area. Good thing is that it’s a normal white door, still, a lot of foot traffic. Any who...

Called, set up an appointment and was there within 20 mins. 2-door system. I’m greeted at the door by Claudia, I was hoping to catch Diana because I read shes pretty fluent in Greek but seems like another dude beat me to the punch. Claudia was the only other option so of course...

She was REALLY hesitant at first since I’m a new client, very little talk and lots of uncomfortable laughing. She was still weary that I was a cop and tried to do my best to ease her up a bit. Spoke to her about myself and gave a few general details about me and she finally opened up and relaxed a bit.

Claudia is Brazilian, but not xvideos Brazilian. She on the older side, probably early 40s, y’all thin frame, big fake titties, although they actually looked good, albeit fake and stiff, still nice to grab and fondle.

ST was trash. Barely anything worth remembering. Didn’t tease, shitty pressure and absolutely no effort. I was tired, and needed a break so, whatever, I allowed myself to relax a bit.

By this time she was more comfortable with me and straddled me as I lay facing down, rubbing on me, and more sensual touching. She finally gets naked...

Told me to turn around, fondled me a bit to wake up jr, and on went the cover. She has a butter face, but some serious dsl’s and she put them to work. I don’t like to lie to myself and pretend these women are actually into me, but she responded to me kissing and licking her pretty well, so much in fact she kept asking me to suck on her nipples, she then unbuttons her adult onesie and takes my hand and tells me to play...honestly she was really wet, that just got me harder. After about 5 mins of a pretty decent cbj, she asks me to get up and to smash it from he back. She kept saying give me in Portuguese which is sexy af. About 10 mins of that, blew in the bag and that was that. I started to rub her ass a bit but she moved my hand away, I’m sure for a little more she’d be game, she is Brazilian after all She cleaned me up a bit of small talk then she walked me out, kiss on the cheek and the can’t wait to see you again script.

Overall it was a decent experience. Place was really clean and tidy, rooms are solid and don’t hear anything. I want to go back now and see who else is available. After all these busts out here this past year I’ve been weary of mongering again but this time I had a serious itch and needed it scratched

Rundown:
Face: 3-5
Body: 7.5
Massage: 2
CBj: 7.5
Ending: 7.:
Would I repeat? Yea, good price, close to work.
Damage: .8/fee .5/tip

She asked for 150 extra tip but went with only a few extra dollars, didn’t mean to, but I’m sure that was my subconscious. Paid for half but was told she was into me so let me slide for the hr

Nice review, Hector. I visited this place a couple of times more than 10 years ago when I used to frequent Ting Ting at #69, so there's not much I can add to this thread. Now I monger exclusively further east in Suffolk. As far as the cop cars, wherever you find a fire station, expect to see police cars, especially around breakfast, lunch and dinner. I wouldn't be too concerned about them. Keep up the reviews!

I went on Thursday and had the choice between the tall Claudia with DSL and Diana the Colombian with a great smile. I went with Diana, paid the .6 for the house and put my donation on the table while she went out. (120) she came in and started with a little rub down but she knew I wasn't looking to have my knots rubbed out. She asked me to turn around and began taking off her clothes. She looks like an 8 in her leggings, heels and tight top but she is more like a 6.5. Started with some nice licking of the sack before putting on the cover and starting a pretty nice CBJ. She climbed on top for some 69 and the more I licked the better she sucked. I had to stop her before I blew in the cover, we went RCG, Doggy then on her back were I started with greek for a while then switched up till I blew in the bag. She likes to talk dirty in both languages, I speak both so it was pretty hot. She speaks 3 English Span. and greek. Good experience. Still miss my ATF Fernanda but she is long gone according to the girls.

Rundown:
Face: 7
Body: 7
Massage: ? what massage
CBj: 7
Ending: 8
Would I repeat? Yes
Damage: .6/fee .120/tip

I went on Thursday and had the choice between the tall Claudia with DSL and Diana the Colombian with a great smile. I went with Diana, paid the .6 for the house and put my donation on the table while she went out. (120) she came in and started with a little rub down but she knew I wasn't looking to have my knots rubbed out. She asked me to turn around and began taking off her clothes. She looks like an 8 in her leggings, heels and tight top but she is more like a 6.5. Started with some nice licking of the sack before putting on the cover and starting a pretty nice CBJ. She climbed on top for some 69 and the more I licked the better she sucked. I had to stop her before I blew in the cover, we went RCG, Doggy then on her back were I started with greek for a while then switched up till I blew in the bag. She likes to talk dirty in both languages, I speak both so it was pretty hot. She speaks 3 English Span. and greek. Good experience. Still miss my ATF Fernanda but she is long gone according to the girls.

Rundown:
Would I repeat? Yes
Yeah..Fernanda was the shit.. She got married. I had her cell number.. Ahhhh , what memories. She would only charge me $100.. Damn.. sigh

Rundown:
Would I repeat? Yes
Sounds like a pretty nice time. Gotta try her soon!

Went yesterday. Lady told me Diana retired long time ago but people still come in asking for her and they must just get who ever is available lol. Yesterday Daniela the Colombian was there and Michele the Brazilian.