GFE ALLSTARS Reviews & Discussion 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Woodguy—
Is this a serious review we all should take in and let drive our next time in with Vicky at GFE Allstars? I couldn’t tell what we were suppose to garner from your post.
If you don't like it put me on ignore
I'm not so keen on putting details in reviews now for obvious reasons
Read her prior reviews for more information. I did review another girl with more detail but still not comfortable.

Went last night. Jojo on bacation.
They have two young very hot and genuinely horny new girls, Lucy and Mimi. GfeAS definitely upped their talent with these two. I did Lucy. Beautiful, face, natural C tits. Flawless body, no tats or scars. Very friendly and really horned up.
Did the nuru slide front n back in the shower. Tasty kitty, partially shaved. Nice fat clit, and did i mention shes horny?
Gave a deep rimming too and bbbjcim on the shower table.
In the room, repeat with fs.
No english but she was equally rareing to fuck as i was.

Hey Fellas,

I don’t play much in NYC and would like to check this place out today. Texted asking who was in today and they are asking for reference? What do you suggest I say? If I say I’ve been there how do you suggest I “support” that. Can you share what house plus was that I might be familiar with?

Thanks for the help.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I don’t play much in NYC and would like to check this place out today. Texted asking who was in today and they are asking for reference? What do you suggest I say? If I say I’ve been there how do you suggest I “support” that. Can you share what house plus was that I might be familiar with?
How about you give them an actual reference, rather than trying to get in without one. Or tell them you don't have a reference and ask what other options you have to get verified.

But if you are trying to find a way to fake a reference, then wtf? Sounds like you are a dangerous person and the reason they require references in the first place.

I hear ya Waterclone. It’s not about being shady, fake or avoid as much as I’m not as frequent a flyer to have any that I believe truly remember/know me until I walk in and they see me again...

How about you give them an actual reference, rather than trying to get in without one. Or tell them you don't have a reference and ask what other options you have to get verified.

But if you are trying to find a way to fake a reference, then wtf? Sounds like you are a dangerous person and the reason they require references in the first place.

Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the help.
I am a "member" at a couple asian gfe private clubs. I was just open and honest when I first called. You may have to supply information that you are not accustomed to giving a provider. It is a trade off. They must also have to make a judgement call based on how you sound and what you ask. Once again, it is a trade off for their safety and piece of mind.

Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the help.
Call them tell them never been there. What to supply for screening?

If they can't accomodate. Go to a location where screening is basically nil then use them as a reference. Even if they dont give reference. Who you saw and you can probably get in GFeAS is one of the best and top 4 spots. Good luck.

Tried Apple here. 30s with a decent enhanced rack. Not a spinner like Ella, but okay overall. 160 for half, everything covered. No kiss, no fiv. Her finger nails tickle during bj and main course. No standing shower, no helping with clothes, standard wam bam thank you mam. There's also not much communication unless you speak chinese. Probably will not try again.

Tried Apple here. 30s with a decent enhanced rack. Not a spinner like Ella, but okay overall. 160 for half, everything covered. No kiss, no fiv. Her finger nails tickle during bj and main course. No standing shower, no helping with clothes, standard wam bam thank you mam. There's also not much communication unless you speak chinese. Probably will not try again.
Too bad...she wont last long, they give the just ok girls their pink slip pretty fast there.
Ill stick with the,real allstars Mimi, Lucy and kelly. Oh and Vicky, shes in a league of her own...the tongue rim league.

Not sure how the owner/ back office thing works at these GFE style Spas ...

Ella and Jojo both moved onto Madison Empire Spa. I hadn't realized that Jojo moved on until I saw her at Madison Empire the other day. She told me her and Ella both no longer at GFE.

So it's possible this is just "rotation" between their multiple locations or they've legitimately gone and followed to a new owner GFE Spa

Vicky was great natural big tits. Nuru massage then bbbj I shot my load in her mouth in 2 min. Then back to the room more massage bbbj again lots of kissing put protection on she was so hot came in 5 min again. Definitely come back next week.

Hi Folks,

It's been more than a FEW years since I've last posted and I just had to give a shout out to the fine people @ GFE Allstars… I occasionally flip through *ALL* of the posts here on UG and I was pretty active from the time of BIGBADMIKE and JuliesNYC that's how back I go, but haven't really been in the "scene" since Julie's *DEPARTURE*… :(
However the other day, I was flipping through all of the ads and came across this amazing picture of new girl MIA and OMG, I booked the appointment the very next day. Screening as a 1st timer was a non issue the standard 2 ID check system (Work ID w/ photo & a 2nd work ID for the building w/ photo allowed me access. I was greeted by the receptionist and ushered into the vestibule and a vision of loveliness popped up to give me a quick kiss and introduced herself at MIMI... Little lonewolf perked right up and she held my hand gently and led me to a heavenly room.
Once we entered she quickly helped me disrobe and then my JAW hit the floor when her robe came off - SPINNER body with natural breasts b cups. She walks over to me and whispers gently into my ears are you happy I'm Mimi and not Mia as he gently stroked my cock in her petite little hands... My knees weak as wet noodles nearly bucked when she licked my earlobe and said lets take a shower...
As we're walking towards the shower, we bumped into MIA and she coyly points her out in hushed tones that's MIA, are you sure you don't want to change your mind, rubbing my cock, I hoarsely whispered NOT on your life, you literally have me in the palm of your hands...
She smiled mischievously as the Table shower started and FULL washing ensued with TOOTHPASTE and all, so I *KNEW* I was in for a treat!!! At the table shower, I got a close up inspection of your body and full intro to her oral skills BBBJ and RIM that almost had me blow...
I quickly put a stop to it, to her dismay and she led me back to the room... Lights dimmed low and we started it off if LFK and then she had me lie down on the bed and proceeded to give me the RIDE of my life with the mind numbing, toe curling licking... I don't normally like this but MAN can this girl make moan and groan. Let's just say her tongue had no boundaries that it wouldn't cross and my eyes crossed themselves so much that I couldn't see straight... She was laughing at me when I told her his and she gave my ass a gentle SLAP... She flips me over and had little lonewolf slowly slide into her mouth for an AMAZING BBBJ and was out of this world. Gentle suction, slow sensuous movements in and out, licking and moaning making love to little lonewolf…

I quickly pulled her off and motion for a 69 and as I DATY (tasty and clean) her juices started to flow and her BBBJ which was amazing before started taking off to a whole other level... I knew that I kept this pace up I would have blown and I don't know if I my old battered body could have delivered so with much effort and reluctance I pulled her off me and she started to reach for the bag... I waved her hand away and motion for her to sit closer to the bed, for a SPLIT second she had a look of fear on her eyes because she was thinking BBFS (no way) until she saw me kneeling in front of her spread legs and I started to munch away... For me the pleasure is in the GIVING than the receiving I know that for a lot of members here this maybe the opposite, but damn it, if the girl isn't spasming, squiming and moaning my name as I eat her out the excitement wears off... She came at least twice as my chin and neck were covered in her natural juice no lube needed.

As I started the 3rd round of DATY she squealed weakly, no please pulled me and said I want you to FUCK me... So I got up and she applied the bag and we went off to the races... Missionary, Doggy, CG, RCG for about 15 minutes... but little lonewolf don't like bags and started to SAG... Of course she noticed and started to pout what you don't like me?!??!? I quickly answered her with a DFK and whispered in her ear, NO FUCKING way, you're the perfect body type for me... it's the bag... :(

She giggles, rips the bag off of me and started to double down on the BBBJ and I plead for 69 because I wanted to give her as much pleasure and she was giving me, her lips wrapped around my ears and head so fast, I thought I was going to whiplashed, instead, I got PUSSY SLAPPED and I happily like her to number three and as she was cumming I warned her, please I'm about to cum too... she clamped down on my legs and buried her lips into crotch and I nearly black out from my ORGASM, BBBBJCIMNQNS.... I've never had better...!!!

We cuddled for a little bit and she whispers lets shower together... Oh boy oh boy... I got to see her fantastic body a 2nd time and I couldn't stop staring at her... I know I could have ask for a 2nd pop but opted out and continued with the cuddling and sharing as she helped me get dressed. She mentioned that we should do DOUBLE next time as she squeezed my cock and all I could think of was I need more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure thing babe anytime...

Will be visiting again really soon... Mimi you're in trouble now...!! :D :D :D

Hi Folks,

It's been more than a FEW years since I've last posted and I just had to give a shout out to the fine people @ GFE Allstars… I occasionally flip through *ALL* of the posts here on UG and I was pretty active from the time of BIGBADMIKE and JuliesNYC that's how back I go, but haven't really been in the "scene" since Julie's *DEPARTURE*… :(
However the other day, I was flipping through all of the ads and came across this amazing picture of new girl MIA and OMG, I booked the appointment the very next day. Screening as a 1st timer was a non issue the standard 2 ID check system (Work ID w/ photo & a 2nd work ID for the building w/ photo allowed me access. I was greeted by the receptionist and ushered into the vestibule and a vision of loveliness popped up to give me a quick kiss and introduced herself at MIMI... Little lonewolf perked right up and she held my hand gently and led me to a heavenly room.
Once we entered she quickly helped me disrobe and then my JAW hit the floor when her robe came off - SPINNER body with natural breasts b cups. She walks over to me and whispers gently into my ears are you happy I'm Mimi and not Mia as he gently stroked my cock in her petite little hands... My knees weak as wet noodles nearly bucked when she licked my earlobe and said lets take a shower...
As we're walking towards the shower, we bumped into MIA and she coyly points her out in hushed tones that's MIA, are you sure you don't want to change your mind, rubbing my cock, I hoarsely whispered NOT on your life, you literally have me in the palm of your hands...
She smiled mischievously as the Table shower started and FULL washing ensued with TOOTHPASTE and all, so I *KNEW* I was in for a treat!!! At the table shower, I got a close up inspection of your body and full intro to her oral skills BBBJ and RIM that almost had me blow...
I quickly put a stop to it, to her dismay and she led me back to the room... Lights dimmed low and we started it off if LFK and then she had me lie down on the bed and proceeded to give me the RIDE of my life with the mind numbing, toe curling licking... I don't normally like this but MAN can this girl make moan and groan. Let's just say her tongue had no boundaries that it wouldn't cross and my eyes crossed themselves so much that I couldn't see straight... She was laughing at me when I told her his and she gave my ass a gentle SLAP... She flips me over and had little lonewolf slowly slide into her mouth for an AMAZING BBBJ and was out of this world. Gentle suction, slow sensuous movements in and out, licking and moaning making love to little lonewolf…

I quickly pulled her off and motion for a 69 and as I DATY (tasty and clean) her juices started to flow and her BBBJ which was amazing before started taking off to a whole other level... I knew that I kept this pace up I would have blown and I don't know if I my old battered body could have delivered so with much effort and reluctance I pulled her off me and she started to reach for the bag... I waved her hand away and motion for her to sit closer to the bed, for a SPLIT second she had a look of fear on her eyes because she was thinking BBFS (no way) until she saw me kneeling in front of her spread legs and I started to munch away... For me the pleasure is in the GIVING than the receiving I know that for a lot of members here this maybe the opposite, but damn it, if the girl isn't spasming, squiming and moaning my name as I eat her out the excitement wears off... She came at least twice as my chin and neck were covered in her natural juice no lube needed.

As I started the 3rd round of DATY she squealed weakly, no please pulled me and said I want you to FUCK me... So I got up and she applied the bag and we went off to the races... Missionary, Doggy, CG, RCG for about 15 minutes... but little lonewolf don't like bags and started to SAG... Of course she noticed and started to pout what you don't like me?!??!? I quickly answered her with a DFK and whispered in her ear, NO FUCKING way, you're the perfect body type for me... it's the bag... :(

She giggles, rips the bag off of me and started to double down on the BBBJ and I plead for 69 because I wanted to give her as much pleasure and she was giving me, her lips wrapped around my ears and head so fast, I thought I was going to whiplashed, instead, I got PUSSY SLAPPED and I happily like her to number three and as she was cumming I warned her, please I'm about to cum too... she clamped down on my legs and buried her lips into crotch and I nearly black out from my ORGASM, BBBBJCIMNQNS.... I've never had better...!!!

We cuddled for a little bit and she whispers lets shower together... Oh boy oh boy... I got to see her fantastic body a 2nd time and I couldn't stop staring at her... I know I could have ask for a 2nd pop but opted out and continued with the cuddling and sharing as she helped me get dressed. She mentioned that we should do DOUBLE next time as she squeezed my cock and all I could think of was I need more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure thing babe anytime...

Holy crow. This has me sold. When I come in for a treat this June, I'll need to try out GFE instead of PH. And Mimi offered a double. Dang, need to save some $$$.

Hi Folks,

Great review. I also am curious about Mia. Would you consider Mimi more attractive, younger, prettier, height, similar body type??

Sounds like Mimi is a must try.

Status
Not open for further replies.