LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

I saw Dora, on Monday. I was told that Dora and Paula where's available, but I had seen Paula before, and I wanted something new so I went for Dora. She started with some massage then CBJ, RCG, and Doggie to finish. Note: She talks dirty and takes a good pounding (Doggie). Damage was 180 - 60/120

Body 8/10
Ass 7/10 (Enhanced)
Tits 6/10
Face 9/10

Would I repeat? Yes. She was not a clock watcher and was into it.

Sorry got caught up driving. Got to the spot. She open up the door for me. Follow her up the stairs. Takes me to the room. Ask me how long i want i tell her hh. Without her telling me how much i give her 60 for the house. Collects it and tells me to get naked and comfortable and that she'll brb. So i lay in the massage table which has fresh paper on top and she walks in. Starts rubbing my cock and ask if i want to do everything with her and im like yea. She starts jerking me off thru my boxers and shows me her titts with tjr tatted nipples of flowers. She had some nice natural breast. I start grabbing her ass. She saids 200 for everything i say i don't have that much she asks how much i said 140. She saids ok. I give her the 140. She throws on the cover and starts an ok cbj. Goes on for about 5 min. I lay her down to daty. She smelled good and fresh so i went to town on her. While shes talking dirty and asks me to fuck her. I get on top of her and start fking her and playing with her titts. Shes talking nice and dirty. I twll her to turn around as im fucking her over the table im looking at us in tjr mirror. Long story short i blow in the bag gives me alcohol to clean up. And im out the door. It was a new experience for me i never went to a lmp. I probably wont repeat. After i left i was regreting the 200$ i spent there. For the same price i could of fucked victoria from bellas latina. Would of gotten a nice bbbj and beem more comfortable on a bed instead of a table and it probably would of been alot more sensual and not too mechanical. You live n learn.