Westchester Again

Tried the Empire Spa today there is an huge parking lot easy to park hop in and out.

Got Hanna an super hot Asian probably 30. Super cold outside took me to the sauna room felt really nice. Got an amazing soapy table shower.

Avg msg ..later down to business bbbj for 100. This place cares for you water, shower, sauna really nice

Want to try some Spanish place ..any idea guys ?!

Has anyone ever tried those providers in white plains working out of Central Motel Courtyard, 585-537-8977. Two pretty Asian providers based on their photos. Was quoted 160hr, 260 for 2 girls. Claims fs but who know. Has anyone every recently tried them out, would like some feed bac

No decent looking young babe would EVER work out of the Central Motel on principle. Beside that i tried 2x and it was old out of shape ladies-same in elmsford-Just remember if the Hotel is very low end, so are the ladies-Always!

I tried Empire Spa yesterday and saw a girl i think was named LU but i see they have a Blue so maybe that was her. Tall Korean with long very nice hair. Her body was a solid 8-her face a 6. 35 y.o. give or take 3-4 years- huge bobs and a nose that was likely remanufactured. Her massage was ok-but far from excellent. Nothing was offered beyond the HE- I dont think I've ever received so many 'nos'. I offered 80 just to look at her butt and she turned me down. She also tried to end the session in 30 minutes but i put a stop to that. I dont understand the reasoning of giving HJs all day but absolutely nothing else. Is not a HJ just as prosecutable as FS?

Anyway Im not going back and if you want more than a HJ, neither should you.

I tried Empire Spa yesterday and saw a girl i think was named LU but i see they have a Blue so maybe that was her. Tall Korean with long very nice hair. Her body was a solid 8-her face a 6. 35 y.o. give or take 3-4 years- huge bobs and a nose that was likely remanufactured. Her massage was ok-but far from excellent. Nothing was offered beyond the HE- I dont think I've ever received so many 'nos'. I offered 80 just to look at her butt and she turned me down. She also tried to end the session in 30 minutes but i put a stop to that. I dont understand the reasoning of giving HJs all day but absolutely nothing else. Is not a HJ just as prosecutable as FS?

Anyway Im not going back and if you want more than a HJ, neither should you.
Had the same experience. It was not like that when they first opened for business. Not sure what changed. Not going back.

I met Heather, who has been around

http://westchester.************/The...excellent-service-personable-no-rush/94165246

she has a new location in West Harrison, near White Plains.

She's nice, but not something i'd run to. She does give a great massage for $200 which includes the finish, but before she goes there she pitches extras (not a hard sell, but more like "mentions it") starting at $50 . . . on that day there was no F/s available as she had her visitor. I kept my money in my pocket and let her do her artful, slow russian finish - which was well done.

Over all a nice time, but not sure id repeat...

http://images4.************/imager/u/large/273316788/857e1f3d43c29e254832e010f246e98a.jpghttp://images4.************/imager/u/large/273317433/528759652b9b6f933905c80101375b9f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley 650-228-9746

Ash1.jpg Ash2.jpg Ash3.jpg

Saw this young lovely some time ago in Elmsford. She travels around quite a bit, so if you want some you have to keep an eye out. Looks exactly the same as in the pictures. Nice tight little (I'd say 5'2ish) body and a set of headlights that'll make your head spin. All natural. SUPER good hygiene. Looks great, smells great. Very very tidy accommodations at mid to upper tier hotels. Has a cute little accent, rings southern belle. Likes to give a massage at the beginning (pretty damn good too), offers oil. Services were above average, but nothing to draw particular attention to. Skilled and has a good amount of sexual charge. No GFE whatsoever, though. Wet wipes in the bathroom for cleanup. Average pricing, 150hh for one cup of coffee to go with that brown sugar. 3-4 call system, calling at the elevator. Came in, put $ on dresser by the door, she never looked at it until after I left.

I was seeking info on some girls in the Westchester area and ran into this site. Based on this review I decided to visit Heather so figured I,d give back.. Not much info on Westchester providers btw.
I gave her a call and she was very nice on the phone, no accent was a big plus for me. I saw her in Pleasantville area she wasn't working in Harrison. So not sure where else she works I didn't ask.

In my opinion, she is very attractive and down to earth. I almost tripped over her rug because I couldn't believe the size of those Jugs on a rather thin body. Her cleavage was bursting out of her tee shirt! I prefer more mature providers but have ran into some hags, Heather is mid/late 30s? but VERY well kept. After some conversation and a few jokes I laid on her massage table. She put a lot of effort into her "reiki session" it was pretty great. I wasn't interested in any premium services so Heather did a slow sensual ending using her wonderful breasts that blew my socks off.
I will be back when Im in the area again.

I met Heather, who has been around

she has a new location in West Harrison, near White Plains.

She's nice, but not something i'd run to. She does give a great massage for $200 which includes the finish, but before she goes there she pitches extras (not a hard sell, but more like "mentions it") starting at $50 . . . on that day there was no F/s available as she had her visitor. I kept my money in my pocket and let her do her artful, slow russian finish - which was well done.

Over all a nice time, but not sure id repeat...

http://images4.************/imager/u/large/273316788/857e1f3d43c29e254832e010f246e98a.jpghttp://images4.************/imager/u/large/273317433/528759652b9b6f933905c80101375b9f.jpg

New spot in New Rochelle - too convenient!

http://westchester.************/WomenSeekMen/n-e-w-g-i-r-l-s-call-203-822-8786/109448808

brand new! papasan was still working on the door.

Quick review - Place is clean (new) big table shower room, big private massage rooms.

Daisy was cute, late 20's, good english though she said that she didnt understand me. massage was good and a full menu is available

$80 for the house and $100 for Daisy

I will return to see the talent

http://westchester.************/WomenSeekMen/n-e-w-g-i-r-l-s-call-203-822-8786/109448808

Quick review - Place is clean (new) big table shower room, big private massage rooms.

Daisy was cute, late 20's, good english though she said that she didnt understand me. massage was good and a full menu is available

Good to know. Thanks!

Do you mind elaborating a little more on what you got for the price

So I went here tonight. Saw Kelly, 30s, nice rack of say large c seemed enhanced. Nice tanned spinner body. House rate has dropped to 70.

So name of the place is 210 Spa. It has great location of Main street near New Roc. So I called up went at 7 given the address.

I walk to the door and it's open up a few stairs and followed the signs for 210. Walk in met mms. Seems nice. Went to my room and waited for my company. Rooms are nice and spacious with a great sized massage table/bed. Room had a huge mirror on the wall. In walks Kelly, who as it turns out is from Utopia(rip). So I've never had her before so I was happy she's attractive and speaks English very well. She walked in as I was removing my pants and smiled and was very flirty right away. Actually said 'oh well I don't want you to be alone with no pants help me? And asked me to romove her thing she had on. Fun start.

So we go to the ts just to let you know at least 1 room has a shower in it. I saw mms cleaning that one as I walked by. So in the shower she gets playful rubbing Jr and my nipples. I was feeling jer ass as I know she was commando. So we are talking and I was like ok this would be good.

We go to room and not a nad massage. She asked what I want told her everything. She leaves for a sec I put donation on table and she walks in with a jar and some towels. She has me lie face down and then begins a nuru slide. As I have never had one I was enjoying it. She does this for a few minutes. On the flip she starts giving me a cbj and I'm reaching amd playing with her boobs. Was a bit against me touching the v so I didn't try daty or dato. So we were doing cg and I was enjoying the ride we move to doggie and I'm pounding her and then it happened.

She hiccup ed.

I laughed and thought nothing of it so I keep pounding away and she definitively had an o. Looking in the mirror made it all better. We flipped to miss and I was still a pounding.

As I finished in bag I smelled something and I realized she belched when I thought she hiccupped.

We both laughed and she was embarrassed. It was nothing but a fun,y note.

As we are getting dressed the radio is on and she is swaying to the music nude. It was hot. She looked and said we still have time and then pushed me into a nice plush chair and started to grind her now covered puss on my cock. So last 10 minutes got a impromptu lap dance anf scalp massage.

Damage was 140 plus 70 house for 210 total. Similar to utopia but I kind liked the nuru and lap dance. This is my back yard so I will probably stop in. Also looks like a lot of the utopia ladies are here. Ill come back if only to sample the ladies.