Legit massages

So as to not offend our advertisers, I would like to correct you by pointing out that Oriental is used to refer to objects. Like furniture. People would be referred to by either their country of origin or their continent. Thus, Asian should be substituted if you were to generalize about AMPs.
WADR I don't think the advertisers give AFF about whether you are politically correct in how you refer to their employees providing you patronize their services.

WADR I don't think the advertisers give AFF about whether you are politically correct in how you refer to their employees providing you patronize their services.
Well, in this day and age where the almighty dollar rules, that is most likely the case here. But we also live in an age of political correctness. I was just reading an editorial about it yesterday. Can't remember the offending phrase they were discussing though. Anyway, I tend to err on the side of caution. Maybe after you've been on the receiving end of a PM from a member (after a warning) and had to read a tirade about racism, you would be cautious, too. But bottom line, what did I lose by acknowledging the slight and making the correction. If trigeek is offended by being corrected for posting an offensive phrase, that would be on him.

So as to not offend our advertisers, I would like to correct you by pointing out that Oriental is used to refer to objects. Like furniture. People would be referred to by either their country of origin or their continent. Thus, Asian should be substituted if you were to generalize about AMPs.
I apologize also if that term was any way taken as a racial slur. I'm old school so I know now not to use it in the future.
I looked it up and read this I copied below.

It should be pointed out that not all Chinese/SE Asian folk consider it offensive as such, more old-fashioned - it's certainly a matter of debate.

yes it does.
That's why I go to a fast house just before I go for a legit massage - becomes a lot easier for the calm to win.
I would probably fall asleep for the hour if i just "came" from a fast house...
Oh I don't mind the tease either, but if it came with a mediocre or shit massage, no amount of it would persuade me to come back or extent the time.
Even in a rub n tug place "I want a good massage" why else would i take the hour..I
actually had a odd 2 play i a place recently..
the "regular massage girl" was busy for 20 mins so the boss lady i know,gave me
"the happy massage" to start..quite nice...sitting there all relaxxed and the 40 mins of
massage....like having desert before main course

Apple Spa - 917-5352269 on 135-20 Roosevelt Ave Flushing is a newly open legit place next to 7 train station. Went there last week. The place is clean and with walls up close to the ceiling. When I went there were four decent looking girls on staff. I took Jess. She and one other girl are prettier and younger looking. Had no extras. Good massage skill. 30 an hour. Gave her $20 and she was happy. Will repeat and try the other younger looking girl.

This used to be R&G Spa. The selection was pretty old and not very attractive. Good to hear they've got new owners and new girls. Will have to check it out soon. Thanks for sharing Rah91!

Grace Spa 347-644-6652 162nd Street. Visited Tuesday late morning. Pleasant young lady performed an excellent full body massage. Limited conversation due to language barrier. Thorough, professional. No extras. Well worth the $35/hour. I'm a new member. First post. Hope its in the correct thread and proper format.

Hello... long time lurker on this figured I might as well share my experiences recently.

The other day I went to Red Sun Foot Spa on 35 30th Farmington street. It was 30 bucks for the hour. Got an okay massage from a woman in her late 30s. Not horrible looking. I would say 6/10 but usually in my limited experience at massage parlors I always get stuck with fat trolls so I will bump her up to a 7. Massage was a 6/10. She was not giving enough pressure and also sneezing. I think she was sick and tired. Kind of felt bad. Stripped down completely naked. Rubbed the ass good but no teasing in the slightest. I have been to happy feet before and it was better. Will go there instead next time. No extras were offered. Seems very difficult to find a place that gives a real good massage and HE. I find places are either completely legit or full on whore houses. Maybe it's just me.

noob123 Thanks for sharing that info on Red Sun Foot Spa. You'd be surprised at how many "legit" places will give you more than just a massage if you are a steady and trustworthy customer. There's one place listed on this thread that I've gotten HE's at that everyone swears it's not available there. Be a generous tipper, kind, respectful and doors will open (and pants will drop! lol)

Apple Spa - 917-5352269

Apple Spa - 917-5352269 on 135-20 Roosevelt Ave Flushing is a newly open legit place next to 7 train station. Went there last week. The place is clean and with walls up close to the ceiling. When I went there were four decent looking girls on staff. I took Jess. She and one other girl are prettier and younger looking. Had no extras. Good massage skill. 30 an hour. Gave her $20 and she was happy. Will repeat and try the other younger looking girl.
Apologies.
Correction - address is 135-50 2/F on the corner of Main & Roosevelt Ave. The sign is at the entrance.

noob123 Thanks for sharing that info on Red Sun Foot Spa. You'd be surprised at how many "legit" places will give you more than just a massage if you are a steady and trustworthy customer. There's one place listed on this thread that I've gotten HE's at that everyone swears it's not available there. Be a generous tipper, kind, respectful and doors will open (and pants will drop! lol)
Ditto. Once I'm known at a place I get bra off, and HE from 80% of the girls at a place and maybe DATY with 50% of the girls and bj with maybe 1/10. I've even gotten FS at one place totally legit place (license on the wall) from 2 of the girls there.

Be pleasant, remember the girls names, (when you see a new girl even though you don't plan to use her or are on your way out, introduce yourself and ask her name) tip decently (and more if you get extras).

You might also think about picking up a couple of $ of fruit on your way to the place and take it out of the bag when you get there - tell all the girls it's for them - sure fire way to have them remember you especially if your regular girl isn't available one and you pick another. I also ask (sometime mime is required if English skills are very limited) if they have a child back in china - almost all do. If they do ask if boy or girl, how old, and if she calls them on the phone frequently - give big smile and nod your head approvingly when she says yes.

At legit places these girls work really hard and long hours for very little $. Trust me, besides getting a return on treating them respectfully, it is simply the right thing to do.

PS. all this is in my book The Art of Mongering, Chapter 3: How to act like a mensch - all upside and no downside

Even though my publisher, Harletquin books, would kill me for telling you this info, the book is very expensive and there are enough excerpts posted on UG by me for you to get all the mongering guidance you would ever need for free.
So the publisher is Harletquin I google the site for the book. I paid over $200 for a study guide so it's worth the money to buy the book and learn or the in and out of mongering.