Alluring Russians 212-755-7349 Reviews and Discussion

I went on site and called/emailed but they dont give details. They show one photo for each girl
Let's be honest and up front, giving information over the phone is a hazard we wish to avoid.
We have 2 services, a. $200 for a complete body rub and a "hands on" conclusion
b. $300 all inclusive service that is a little more "ahem" intimate

hope that helps...

pokler

Power Bottom
Let's be honest and up front, giving information over the phone is a hazard we wish to avoid.
We have 2 services, a. $200 for a complete body rub and a "hands on" conclusion
b. $300 all inclusive service that is a little more "ahem" intimate

hope that helps...
Does (b) mean DFK and bbbj and most important 2 pops ? Thx

Well if I didnt have a hobby budget to consider I could just keep seeing all of your girls at 300 a visit and hope I hit the right one in the right mood and get Dfk , BBbjcim and msog. But since I must keep an eye on the budget hit or miss is an issue.
yup, I love me a Russian girl but to travel that far and roll dice I dont want to be the one to toftt lol

I do have to agree that 200 for a R&T is a wee bit pricey, though I also understand the advertiser's desire to limit what they say in an open forum. Perhaps once they've warmed up to us all they'll get a little more direct. In the meantime, I'm not sure trashing them here is going to do much to make them feel like they made a good business choice by advertising on UG. I'm going to keep my eyes open and see if they run any Feb. 23 "Defense of the Fatherland Day" holiday specials.

pokler

Power Bottom
I do have to agree that 200 for a R&T is a wee bit pricey, though I also understand the advertiser's desire to limit what they say in an open forum. Perhaps once they've warmed up to us all they'll get a little more direct. In the meantime, I'm not sure trashing them here is going to do much to make them feel like they made a good business choice by advertising on UG. I'm going to keep my eyes open and see if they run any Feb. 23 "Defense of the Fatherland Day" holiday specials.
How is pointing out ymmv is effecively hit or miss a trashing?

How is pointing out ymmv is effecively hit or miss a trashing?
In and of itself, it's not. It's accurate. But you know how UG is. There's a real tendency here to pile on and play follow the leader. Just look at your suggestion to them that a coy "ymmv" response to what's available isn't going to entice you to rush over. Within an hour Dano posted how its too far for him. So far, for their advertising dollar, they've gotten 2 responses, both saying they won't be going. I'm just trying to point out that if a few more guys follow your lead they're not likely to stick around too long.

pokler

Power Bottom
In and of itself, it's not. It's accurate. But you know how UG is. There's a real tendency here to pile on and play follow the leader. Just look at your suggestion to them that a coy "ymmv" response to what's available isn't going to entice you to rush over. Within an hour Dano posted how its too far for him. So far, for their advertising dollar, they've gotten 2 responses, both saying they won't be going. I'm just trying to point out that if a few more guys follow your lead they're not likely to stick around too long.
I'm sure once reviews start coming in and we get the details it will be good. The pic they had of the girl working this weekend gave me an instant boner.

I'm sure once reviews start coming in and we get the details it will be good. The pic they had of the girl working this weekend gave me an instant boner.
From the pictures, it looks like another name for Made in Russia and the pricing is similar.
(pictures - the couch or the girls in front of that red brick wall... -- those are usually the only real pictures)

Anyway, $150 "rub" and the upsell was $100 for 30 min at the time. The pictures were no where near how the girl looked in real life (not a good thing)
- standard shower setup - do it yourself.
- massage was non-existent.
- standard CBJ and CFS. The girl wasn't really into it.

It's refreshing to see a non-Asian place but the girl really wasn't that pretty and frankly had some BO (what a turn off...). Body was ok but face was NG.

just my 2 cents. It was just not good and this looks like the same outfit with a different name.

I would not bother trying Alluring unless some other reports come in and indicating this is not the same place as Made in Russia.

I used to go here it is just a bodyrub for $160 hhr and $240 hr. The pictures are mostly fake except for the pictures of the girl against a brick wall. I stopped going here because the girl scheduling the appointments always double books and I also got left waiting outside 3 times because of it.

pokler

Power Bottom
I used to go here it is just a bodyrub for $160 hhr and $240 hr. The pictures are mostly fake except for the pictures of the girl against a brick wall. I stopped going here because the girl scheduling the appointments always double books and I also got left waiting outside 3 times because of it.
Ever get dfk , bbbjCIM or 2 pops?