Super 831-406-3130

Hi lovelight, I'm sure you are referring to my other review (of Christina), not Super, and yes, in retrospect, totally agree with you.

Hi all

Super was the second girl in my come back story. Posted a review in the beginner's review section here of the third one; have seen 4 so far.

Had a multi-hour appointment with her at a clean place off x 63.

Tall, sexy, funny, sweet and did I mention tall?
This was the first time seeing her and she was understandably cautious. Texts back and forth initially, then she wanted me to call before the appointment. Asked my age, profession and I think race, and of course 'are you LE'.
Gave me the room number, following which I had to finish off my cig to calm my shaking nerves. By the time I reached the room, it was between 5 and 10 min, scaring her into thinking I was LE. She had apparently called me a few times asking what the delay was about and I did not hear the phone ring.
So when the door opened, she wanted to see my dick and for me to touch her boobs; gladly did so. She then asked about the delay and I placed her hand on my chest to show that my heart was thumping! Explained the cig situation and from then on, the ice was broken.
Had brought her a card (for the donation), a Gucci (Flora), figuring she liked Gucci - why else would that be tattooed? She thanked me for the gifts but had other reasons for the Gucci, and prefers Versace.
Loved massaging her long body while she carried on conversation about life, funny things that happened to her, bunch of snippets about in-the-field incidents.
As she mentioned to me, she is 100% safe (everything covered) but she is open-minded.
Not much more I can add to what's been said here already: she is a sweetheart in my book, and surely the girl in the pics - including the one doing the splits!

Thanks, UG mongers, for your guidance about Super; 5 hours, 800, no regrets
Just curious, vad, how many pops in 5 hours?!

I finally got to see Super. I asked about the ad as Hana, she said some guys thought "Super" was stupid. She said "even my Mom calls me Super."
Her LE check was, get naked. So I'm naked, and said I need two things, bbj and daty.
Are you clean? Why yes, do you want me to shower?
I thought she agreed, however when we started, the cover went on. She's very good but the cover just doesn't do it for me. I head south, she fresh and tasty. She's enjoying it, and after a while she's making sound like she's going to O. So I keep going, and going, she's on the edge. I ask if she going to get there, "I think so." I finally give up, and get on mish, so I can look at that pretty face. Almost immediately she says, "your going to have to hurry up, unless you want to buy more time." That was the end for me, I lost the wood. Got dressed and left, never to return.
She is very nice, great smile, down to earth, all business. So, I wasted to much time at the Y, believing she would O, because of her encouragement. I was disappointed, since I've been try to see her for 6 months. 125 for the half. Oh well.

I saw Super about a month ago as well. She didn't seem too into the session. She did say she was "tired". But still, wasn't impressed with her attitude. Overall, very hot, IS the girl in the pics. Got the job done.

I saw Super a few months ago she was staying at a mid level hotel. She since I was short on time I only took the ss for 100. 3 call system, 1 call to setup the appointment another when I got to the hotel and since she wasn't ready when I got there she called me back with the room number after about 10 mins. When I walked in the door she did an LE check which was grabbing her boobs and me showing her junior. After that I set the donation down and she told me to get undressed and I did. She gave me a enthusiastic cbj, I'm not into DATY so I did not inquire about it. We then proceeded to cg (she has bolt ons but they are still pretty nice I myself prefer big boobs no matter if they are real or fake so it was good for me) and doggy to which I blew in the bag. She did not rush me out or clock watch we talked for awhile and then I was out the door after about 30mins. It was a good time.

I saw Super aka Hanna a few months ago. set up a time drove there and had me waiting 20 minutes. then said she doubled booked so I left. texted me later and said shed make it up to me so I was like ... hell yeah! she's a veteran new a lot of the local hotels. she gives a good cbj and daty was good, no smell. She threw a bag on and I dropped a nut. she's a cool chick but just not my taste.

I've seen super twice. Tall blonde Spanish. Lots of tats (my type of woman). Stretch marks in the mid section when I saw her the first time at the Marriott off of rte110 in Melville. nice fake mammories. Went with the 120hh session. Included the usual CBJ, doggie, flip over to mish and then finish service. Not bad. But not top 10 either.

Second time I saw her at the Hampton inn of of exit63 on the lie (Farmingville) . I was in major mongering mode. And she was available. I rarely toftt, I go for reviewed sure bets. The stretch marks were filled out as she gained and extra 10-15 lbs. I actually thought it made her look better. Paid 200 for the full hr double release session. She was a lot more fun this time. I believe she enjoyed herself . Cbj, long passionate mish with lfk. I withheld very well. Went way over the hour. She complimented me (that's a rare one) saying I hit all her right spots. Enjoy and happy mongering ...

Watching the killing season on A&E about the gilgo beach murders, and "Super" is in the intro gor about 5min talking about what she does on long island. Very interesting to watch...

I miss this girl. She's a tall drink of water. Her LE test was great..the first time. Last time was in Hauppauge for the half-hour. 120 I believe the cost of our encounter. Straight up no BS young lady. Nice kissing action to bj to reverse cowgirl to finish. Super is awesome.

She was at one point my go to but I did notice the service decline with regular visits.
Real sweet woman with a body in my wheelhouse for a good pounding but the semi disconnect on every second or third visit finally made me stop

She was at one point my go to but I did notice the service decline with regular visits.
Real sweet woman with a body in my wheelhouse for a good pounding but the semi disconnect on every second or third visit finally made me stop
So where are your reviews.
Are they in braille?
Smoke signals?
I can't hear you.
Get back to work 631 no one cares that you are sick, have to fire an employee, or work 200 hrs a week.