Mia (formerly Denise) 516-698-1309

I just tried calling her to find out what is up with all the missed appointments. (She knows me as the guy who wrote her a review on that other site.) Her mail box is full and you cannot leave a message. So, I would guess that lack of business is not a problem.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
If her pics are even close, and you have said they are actually her, to me this girl is beautiful!!!
Just becomes too much work. Would rather scratch Mandy's itch.

She's certainly attractive, IMHO. Definitely girl-next-door quality. Nice upbeat personality. No limitations between the sheets that I remember.
But she is definitely flakey. Not in a dangerous way that I can see. More in a quizzical way. I noted that based on her posts and my two phone calls with her before I ever saw her.
Like you, the photos got the best of me and I persevered for that third call. The visit turned out to be quite simple and well worthwhile.
But the repeat try resulted in a cancellation, as I posted awhile ago. And subsequent attempts to get with her and another girl (her roommate at the time) for a doubles session ended in broken conversations.
So, she seems to be hit-and-miss. The other night, I texted her, as reported, to compliment her on her recent photos and she texted back immediately. Then out of the blue a few days later, she texted me again asking me if I wanted to see her. With that in mind, I would suggest texting as the first point of contact.

At least you haven't lost your sense of humor and can laugh at yourself. Obviously, my suggestion was directed toward the board in general. I would not even consider prodding you to text a provider and heap that wrath upon her, even if she were the worst ho on earth.

Mr Wiggley... Ahhhh the ride home visit in that area has squadhed me
Been flaked on by her and Ashley in the last 2 weeks on the only day of the week I can partake from one job to the second...
Mia even got me real close before (and this is the only teason I will try again) she called me to cancel

Mr Wiggley... Ahhhh the ride home visit in that area has squadhed me
Been flaked on by her and Ashley in the last 2 weeks on the only day of the week I can partake from one job to the second...
Mia even got me real close before (and this is the only teason I will try again) she called me to cancel
Same here. Why bother making an appointment, confirm it more than once, then when you say you're on your way but upon arrival is when she cancels.

Same here. Why bother making an appointment, confirm it more than once, then when you say you're on your way but upon arrival is when she cancels.
Happened to me even after I had seen her once and reviewed her elsewhere that she was aware of. So, there's nothing personal in her flakiness.

Interesting note in her current BP ad is that she is offering fetish & dom service @ $350. She doesn't appear to be the type to pull that off, but without having experienced that service from her, I cannot be certain.

Anybody else receive a text last week of a number change?
I have not been able to meet up with her as of yet as the pickings in W Nassau appear to flake and have different hours than I need (Ashley 201, Mia etc)
Last 4 digits 8130

It's amazing that in 5 pages of comments on her, only the OP and myself were able to actually arrange to see her. At least, that's the way it appears based on our two lone reviews.
No one else was ever successful and would like to add their review here?

No, wigs, I wasn't talking about guys who struck out. (Even I was a victim of a last minute cancellation by her.) That has been well documented by all who tried.
I was talking about lurkers who sucked up all the recon we did and then were successful, but didn't have the decency to share with us.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
No, wigs, I wasn't talking about guys who struck out. (Even I was a victim of a last minute cancellation by her.) That has been well documented by all who tried.
I was talking about lurkers who sucked up all the recon we did and then were successful, but didn't have the decency to share with us.
Yes I remember the plumbing problem. I'd love to fix her plumbing based on her photos but having been blacklisted by one and this one having flaked on me it's time to move on.