Mia (formerly Denise) 516-698-1309

Every time I tried reaching her by phone, the call went to voice mail. Didn't know she had a phone lady. Did you call the number in the thread title?

Yes and in my opinion sounded like a black woman. I think this number is used by others if someone takes some time off or is unavailable etc. Oh by the way thanks for the Mia link but I think the Mia I heard about was casually mentioned in other threads but there was no actual review just reference in mention and I also think she was latina and mature people said her services were good but I never found a thread on her just casual reference.

Was it off the SS Pkwy in western Nassau? Chain link fence in front. Cape house. Stairs right beyond the front door. Bedroom straight ahead. Bathroom on left.
Didn't see or hear anyone on ground floor. Mia said her roommate was in her bedroom.

What happened? You get scared off and split. Private houses do have risks. But in a residential neighborhood in that part of Nassau, it seemed safe enough to me.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Didn't stop and yeS bailed. For a cold night lots of street activity. Total of 3 police cars in neighborhood. She also was running an assembly line, 730, 8, and me at 830, just got the feeling with people around the house that something was up.

Mr. Wiggley

Had thought maybe since she was banging 8 guys a day for the last week someone would have reported back here other than Banacek. Oh well.

Mr. Wiggley

Not sure if this is worse or just strange. Woke up today to a midnight text from Mia. Asked when I came by. Gave her facts she said thanks and apologized for headache. Just reminded her to watch herself.
Asked if she could meet now as in 10am. Replies she's not available but "roommate" is. Sends photo of attractive blonde. Asked if same rates, yep. Ok let's do this then.
It's 1220 and no reply to anything since then. Think I'm just going to give up this ghost.

I can't recall the last time someone posted a review about a threesome, so I think you should call Mia and set something up with her and her roommate and regale us with the sordid details. :cool:

Mr. Wiggley

Ok at 127 I said am erasing your number since we are going nowhere.
139.... Come now we are both here.
143 ok on way who do I ask for?

It's 801....still waiting for a response

NEXT !!!!!!!

I've been having back and forth with Mia for awhile, and she even called me. I had set up a date Saturday afternoon with her, and she left me hanging, so I went to see my regular provider and banged her for an hour. I'll give Mia one more shot, and we'll see if the magic happens or not. Already challenged her on her prices, as she still posts $220/hr, but in text she said $300 (her fetish, dom/kink price) time will tell I guess, keep y'all posted

I wonder of this one is displaying behaviors of a user? You guys think she sounds like the profile of some other ladies on this site involved in questionable activities?

I didn't find her to be shady. A bit flaky, but no more so than most of the other BP girls out there.
If you're looking for a truly upscale experience, you either have to avail yourself of an agency or go up in price to the $400 or so range for a pro with a website and polished photog pics. But judging by the chatter on UG, that just ain't our bag. We seem more about street finds, BP/CL treasures, AMPS and college amateurs. We're just simple folk.