Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Wonder what choice of drug? Any indications that she is an IV druggie? If she is found dead in her bed they will surly be looking at her phone record. Apparently she hasn't got her act back on track. Any track marks?
Yes they surely will be looking at her phone record- lucky for all us smart guys here that have burner phones purchased for cash and updated with minutes purchased for cash.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Got a text from her thursday, unusual since she rarely did in the past. Clearly business is off. Said she was available, I asked if by chance bbfs was available even thought we had only met once, the answer is yes. Asked about finishing in her and that's a definite NO, NO, NEVER. Having been following along here I passed since it seems pretty clear she does this with her regulars if they ask.
As an FYI BBBJCIM is available at 100. May partake in that activity only.

Got a text from her thursday, unusual since she rarely did in the past. Clearly business is off. Said she was available, I asked if by chance bbfs was available even thought we had only met once, the answer is yes. Asked about finishing in her and that's a definite NO, NO, NEVER. Having been following along here I passed since it seems pretty clear she does this with her regulars if they ask.
As an FYI BBBJCIM is available at 100. May partake in that activity only.
Ah just dump a load in all of her holes. She has a cum bucket now tattooed on her ass cheek.

Mr. Wiggley

She texted me today, we went back and forth a little, but then she disappeared. Just curious....it would at times take over an hour for her to answer...was this her behavior before? I seem to recall reading that but am unsure.
Starting to wonder if she should be added to the Ashley, Stacy, Krysta group??

She texted me today, we went back and forth a little, but then she disappeared. Just curious....it would at times take over an hour for her to answer...was this her behavior before? I seem to recall reading that but am unsure.
Starting to wonder if she should be added to the Ashley, Stacy, Krysta group??

From what i have been reading on this thread,yes add her to that group..... Another one bites the dust!

Mr. Wiggley

Back and forth back and forth etc, etc.

Finally today we make a date then she tells me as I'm on my way she won't be ready and at the location for at least an hour. NEXT.

Must have been recent texted me the day before yesterday ,of course I declined because of the bullshit she pulls, and of course well you know I see someone more dependable lol!

Please tell us how that works.
Download the free cell phone App Called "MobilePatrol" search for local inmate locations. For suffolk county, its :

NY - Suffolk County Sheriffs Office
- Inmates (subsection inmates)

She got processed as of July 18th.

You can choose an option to be texted upon someones release from jail. So you'll know when she's out. She just text me the night she got arrested. I was hoping to hook up. Glad I didn't now. Maybe I would have been with her. I hope its not long term. We'll see.

Thanks for the app tip. Only problem I see, as with any similar website, is that you have to know the provider's name. I guess she wouldn't be listed under "Blond Bombshell" there.

I checked the app. It only has limited info.. But being that BigWilly verified she is on there, it isn't hard to figure out who the Blonde Bomshell is. Blonde being the important word. I guess Bombshell could be used as well. So just look for the Blonde who looks like she got hit by a Bombshell and I think you can find what you're looking for.

But to be fair, it's a mugshot.