Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

That's the number love light I got a text from Friday ,blew my mind ,only saw her once about 6 months or so back in Bohemia area , had a great time , tried seeing her 2 other times but got hung up for hours like what has been stated here numerous times so I gave up.I get a text from her out of nowhere hey babe long time no see how have you been? Just was going thru my phone and saw your Facebook picture ,damn I must of called from my business cell at the time any way she says I'm working smith town area would you like to schedule to see me , hence I could not Friday but happened to be working Huntington area not far so i said how about Saturday at 2:15 ,she says great tells me where she is says when I'm 10 minutes away text her, now I haven't been searching anyone for quite a while now since I have an awesome hookup from SA I've been seeing once a week , but I said fuck it I could use a little variety , and who could refuse a little hot spinner with a huge cum fetish , I text her 10 minutes away was expecting a possible blow off, texts me right back say give me ten more minutes I'm showering, in 10 I got the room number holy shit , awesome time , Round 1 BBBJCIM and face . Round 2 reverse cow girl to cowgirl never leaving my cock a true spinner in sense of the meaning, switched to doggie pounded it hard , begged me not to cum in the bag wanted it on her face again ,I obliged why not. , there's nothing better than a chick almost begging for your cum on her face and in her mouth , 3 nice ropes to her mouth and face each time both with a great smile and laugh,she falls back on the bed on her back ,laughs and says I broke her ,I said what do you mean , she says you pounded me harder than I ever have been in a long time and your cocknis probably one of the 3 biggest I've ever had , I'm like yea right nice sell job , now I don't consider myself big at 8 1/2 " but it is pretty thick thank god I had a magnum in my truck the bag she tried using would not fit ,All told full hour no rush maybe 10 minutes longer $ 200.00 she had asked for 250 told her only had 200 id stay 15 minutes less she said fuck it I'll give you the hour , Btw she looked bright eyed and bushy tailed as well , I had told her I stopped calling her after the hour long waits with no response , her answer was she probably fell asleep and was having issues at the time and she's truly trying to get better with that,she actually asked me if I belonged to any review boards I told her a few with out mentioning names , then she asked me to give her a review if I enjoyed my self.I didn't respond either way , thought it was odd so maybe she watches them .Had a smoking time unexpectedly which is always nice when it happens, I haven't had such a nice BBBJCIM in a while she was almost as good as my atf big titty Celina who had an awesome head game but she left to Arizona .Theres not many great BBBJCIM girls left around the Long Island area,not that I know of that caliper anyway, I'd say get her while she's on.Have fun !!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember several years ago there was a stripper who posted on this site regularly. The subject came up about a woman who was a $400 an hour independent, but when business was slow she would work at a place called Julie's where she would see 10 guys a day and split $200 with the house. The stripper thought that was disgusting. Not the fucking 10 guys a day part.... the doing it for $100 a piece part.

Ok, I never thought I would say this and I kind of hate to say it but here goes. I can't see her again. I have seen her many times. She is hot and a very nice girl and without a doubt one of the best BBBJ's out there. But the last time I was there she seemed to be hepped up on something, maybe a lot of things, really bad and it scared the shit out of me. I really got concerned that maybe she was going to pass out or freak out or something worse and then started to realize that I don't know what the hell I would do if that were to happen. Can you imagine if the provider passed out or worse while you are there? That would put you in a position of having a lot of explaining to do, and maybe worse. I just can't take that chance again.

Wonder what choice of drug? Any indications that she is an IV druggie? If she is found dead in her bed they will surly be looking at her phone record. Apparently she hasn't got her act back on track. Any track marks?

Don't know about drugs but the one thing I noticed is her ass is a lot less firm than it used to be. Loss of muscle tone could be anything. I'm going to stick with woman with some meat on their bones. To
o many chick's who are skinny are actually drug users or sickly.

Don't know about drugs but the one thing I noticed is her ass is a lot less firm than it used to be. Loss of muscle tone could be anything. I'm going to stick with woman with some meat on their bones. To
o many chick's who are skinny are actually drug users or sickly.
Hey thanks for that update. I hate granny ass.
Don't sound too good.

What's up with this trend where the providers are going downhill after starting off with stellar reviews? Way too many suspected drug users of late. Think this is at least the 4th one this year on here.