New Star Spa Review - 267-825-6666

I don't even see a thread for this SPA on here. Maybe they need a promoter. Anyway, I saw Hana for 1 hour.

She is a hot tiny terror in the sack. Very skinny, but has nice perky C cups, but again she is a tiny girl. Lol great if you wanna do some crazy moves and not super fit. She is short, so if you are tall, doing a standing 69 might not work. But She is like 80lbs. Nice little butt. Gonna guess low 40s on age. Great attitude and she is multi-orgasmic. Stayed for an hour and popped once. Opted for no condom. Damage was 220+80= 300 and I gave her an extra 20 on the way out.

They have a bunch or girls. Menus seem to vary, but seem standard to start at 220. I'll repeat for sure. I see reviews on other platforms, not much in Philly on here. (Share the intell!)

I was just there this evening, spending a little more than an hour with Sarah. Nice C tits, which felt real, but a flat ass and a lot t irvł. I sucked those tits and ate her tasty pussy in a 69. Finished off coming in her mouth while eating her box.