New Rainbow Spa 347-766-8668

Layla
$380 all in for and hour
Heard Layla was back so I had to see her again. She knew me and knew what I liked. Was shown to the room by a new woman. I think she was the caretaker if the place.
Waited in the last room near the ts rooms. And when the door slid open, there she was! Her smile and laugh told me everything. I was gonna have fun tonight! I was sitting on the table and she did a slow strip while leaning against me. I was roaming all over her body, playing with her tits and ass and pussy. Finally stripped out of her floral one piece, she slid between my legs and took off my underwear( I was only wearing that when she came in). Wrapped her arms around me and we had a heavy makeout session with lots of mutual touching and dfk. Junior was up from the strip tease but he was harder from the kissing. I had to cool it off so I laid face down and asked for one of her famous massages. She didn't disappoint. She hit all the right spots and worked out some muscles. I was in heaven but then she did her famous butt bone massage in the room! We usually do that in the ts room but she switched it up on me! LOL! She used a cream this time and I was feeling even better. Slow sliding up and down my back with soft touches thrown in. On the flip she laid on tip of me and more dfk. Grabbed her ass and she moaned into my mouth. She grabbed my head and kissed more heavily. She was P2Ping me and sliding junior between her thighs. I had to have her. Strapped up and we went through the usual acronyms until I busted cib in mish.
We were both sweaty and greasy so off to the ts. While she cleaned the ts table I stood behind her with more P2P. Grinding away and we're both moaning and laughing. Laid face down for a thorough washing. Then she did her butt bone massage again! I just laid there, my body a puddle of joy and excitement. On the flip she used more body wash for more cleaning and sliding. Licking and sucking my nipples and sliding junior between her ample tits and between her thighs again. I was getting closed to nut number two so I had her Russian me until I cot. More washing and rinsing then dried off and went back to the room.
Time was running out so we chatted and joked while getting dressed. She helped with my socks and underwear. Buttoned up my shirt and buckled my belt. Nothing beats a C Girl level of service. Gave her an extra tip and out the door with a small cold water.

LaylaxAimee
New Rainbow
$160/HR
$600/HR
Both girls double flight
Booked Layla and Aimee for a threesome and boy was it worth it!

Got the big room again because I needed the room for "activities". The door slides open and hurricanes Layla and Aimee slush in and attack me while stripping my clothes off. All I know I was fully dressed one minute then the next, I was naked with Aimee giving me a preview sloppy bbbj with bls. Layla was on my back kissing my neck and molesting my body. I was in heaven! LOL! They got naked as well and rushed me into the big ts room. There were other girls there sitting in the couch and I was catcalled on the way. Felt great!
Once in the ts room, Layla was rinsing off the bed with me behind her grinding away p2p while Aimee was behind me rubbing and stroking the berries. I lay facedown and both girls started a thorough cleaning head tot toe. Every nook and cranny taken care of. Layla climbed in top and started her famous butt bone massage while Aimee massaged what was left over. Being tag teamed was feeling awesome. Both girls then reached under and pulled me up in doggy position and went to town cleaning my undercarriage. The shower hrad was on full blast and they really got into my ass. I never felt so violated and turned on at the same time! The Layla laid down under me and we went to 69 while Aimee got behind me and bls again. Needless to say my first nut was all over Layla's chest and maybe on her face. Clean up and back to the room.
Once in the room they pushed the two tables together to make one big table. More room for fun! LOL! The girls laid side by side and I went to daty both of them. Moans and groans and head grabbing ensued until they both Od. Put on the hat and went for Layla first. Legs over my shoulders for standing mish. Switched covers and I had Aimee in the same position. Then both girls standing doggy. Again switched covers. They were caressing each other and that sight took me over the top. Ripped the cover off and blew on their asses. Spent and dizzy, I laid between them for a few moments and they st me all over. Aimee tried to get me to nut one more time but I was done for. Quick rinse and both girls helped me get dressed. Out the door with a small water. With a goofy smile on my face.
We had some great chemistry so as always ymmv.
House: $160/HR for both girls
Tip: $600/HR for both girls
Recommend: Yes