Massage for women 516-***-****

Hey everyone, really cool session. Had a male provider massage my wife while i watched. He travels all over long island, and manhattan. Was sexy to see the wife aroused and also she got a sexy happy ending. Paid 150.00 for the hour and 50 tip.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey everyone, really cool session. Had a male provider massage my wife while i watched. He travels all over long island, and manhattan. Was sexy to see the wife aroused and also she got a sexy happy ending. Paid 150.00 for the hour and 50 tip.
How did he get her off?
Was he fingering her or just rubbing her clit
You were actually watching him do this?

How did he get her off?
Was he fingering her or just rubbing her clit
You were actually watching him do this?
Ok let me start all over!!!!!! Thanks moderators.

Called the male provider from a site. My wife set up appointment, she asked him if i could watch. He said it wad not his first time with couples, so my wife and i were excited. We got a hotel for the weekend, he showed up. He setup his table and oils, wife was rubbed down back first. Lots of sensual rubbing around the ass, vagina before flip.
Once she flipped, breast massage, and nipple play started, that lasted for a while. Very sexy, than he moved down to legs and her pussy. Started rubbing her clit, with hands at first, than she asked for oral. Until she came.
Was sexy to see her get aroused, to see her excited. I myself get aroused watching her get this done. I did not partake, just masturbated.
150.00 hour,50 tip.